📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Lab

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Lab

Postby OverheartBlue » Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:48 am

Oh I guess it ends now
username + ID: OverheartBlue 1051172
date: October 25th
link to first post: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4790784&p=139808223&hilit=overheartblue#p139808223
OverheartBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldieDoggy » Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:51 am

Oh I guess it ends now
username + ID: GoldieDoggy | 949727
date: October 25
link to first post: boop!
Happy Hanukkah/Chanukah!

(You can reload to see a few other UMA characters i own)
GoldieDoggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NurseMikan » Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:51 am

Oh I guess it ends now
username + ID: Nursemikan 890260
date: october 25th
link to first post: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4790784&p=139707726&hilit=NurseMikan#p139707726
NurseMikan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:52 am

Oh I guess it ends now
username + ID: mallowpop + 931555
date: october 25
link to first post: <3
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby transparent cow! » Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:54 am

Oh I guess it ends now
username + ID: Transparent Cow! + 1012921
date: October 25th.
link to first post: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4790784&start=1350#p139806061
whatcha doing here bud

Call me Bee! | He/Him | Pfp made by Tendo64 | Always open to lend an ear
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
transparent cow!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HEXORCISM » Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:55 am

Oh I guess it ends now
username + ID: Viperr + 450762
date: october 25
link to first post: x
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:59 am

Oh I guess it ends now
username + ID: azphen 757932
date: [preferably "october #"] oct 25
link to first post: [link to your original post on this thread, or put n/a if this is your first day !] Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4790784&p=139701210#p139701210

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:01 pm

results are being rolled ! please do not post !
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lab - Results 10/25

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:38 pm

results of the search - october 25th
remember to include your username and ID on your forms ! incomplete forms will be skipped !

let me know if i missed your form (and it is complete) !

P0LYPH0NIE - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
mrs - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]
raiden - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
AlatusNemeseos - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
BethRAWR - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]

HydraTriangle - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Benji_ - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
barbeque - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Clockwork! - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
hunny.milk.tea - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]

m0r1bund - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Melsride - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Skollrous - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Twiggy97 - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]
Wysterinka - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]

Mossclaw3706 - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]
bats - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Lemon Tea Rain - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
onion - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (left) !]
BardOfBreath - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]

Strawberry.Wyne - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Canis. - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Oliiviine - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Ari_bushpaw - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
TricksterZorua - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]

dilemmaly - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Cas. - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
PinkAngel - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
blizzard180 - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (left) !]
Nova-Moshi - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]

Cosmic_Dragon - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Exile - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
grimjp - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
majora's_mask - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (left) !]
lunexiii - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]

Eevee55 - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]
cribunni - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
dogtreat - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
JoyfulRam - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
guts. - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]

Supersnake - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
glittermintfurry - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Umi ‹3 - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
PaperFriend - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
confetti sprinkles - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (left) !]

Hexing - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
styxie - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (left) !]
Yetaet - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Piine - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
The_Cannie- You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]

Orien - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (left) !]
marshhie - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
ahirked - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
trance - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
pep - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]

Layamell - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
SpiritWish - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
sad dragon - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (left) !]
dartist - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
TemmieFlakes - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]

avsilly - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
NeonFoxPaw - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (left) !]
redpandasareLIFE - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]
Zentropy - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Asternaut - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (left) !]

Music_Lover - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Kitsune. - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]
Smoky - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Pokemonmaster121504 - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Fourd - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]

ToastedCagon - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Thingsgowrong - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
dragoness129 - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (left) !]
rabbit... - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
_mirage_ - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]

ob0321drxzx - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (left) !]
Cyberkonstruktor - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Adamented - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]
Phönixfeder2000 - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
sleepytally - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]

vlpn - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Griff - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]
Phantost - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
KingRay - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
kemichan - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]

Shokee - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Saeli - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
gauze - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]
Zigzagoon - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]
snailshoes - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]

MJDust - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
fishkin - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
westsparrow - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
foxil - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
eonduo - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]

scourgebane - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
CountingCrows - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
hjarta - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
strawberrymwilk - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
TheBrokenRobot - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (left) !]

Exitium - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (left) !]
Ghost_Support - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Bon_in_here - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Zaffre7 - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
[kat] - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]

Zubers - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]
Skull.Vincent - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]
Zatty - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]
niveiru - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Goji ✦ Dragon - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
PotatoPup - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]

Omiyage - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
kitsukami - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
everydeysnek - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
almond.milk - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (left) !]
OverheartBlue - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]

GoldieDoggy - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Nursemikan - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]
mallowpop - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (left) !]
Transparent Cow! - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]
Viperr - You brought back a leg ! This thing's massive, how'd you get it back here ? [fluffy leg (left) !]

azphen - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (left) !]
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:54 pm

it's frankentime
username + ID: dogtreat + 869603

body: first post
head: standard head (here)
tail: standard tail (here)
left arm: standard left arm (here)
left leg: fluffy left leg (here)
right arm: standard right arm (here)
right leg: standard right leg (here)

4 colors: oranges + black accent

add bonus trait ?: no
proof: ___

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me