Kalon Community Raffle [CLOSED, ROLLED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Kalon Community Raffle [OPEN]

Postby TheUnknown » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:23 am

Username + User ID#: TheUnknown // 778181
Feedback: When you don't have a kalon yet oops,, anyways,, thank you to all the staff that have stuck around over the years and all the artists too who have made beautiful designs to get kalons where they are now. You're all amazing and I wish you all the best of luck! ♥
And maybe something to suggest would be the ability for non-kalon owners to be able to get a kalon somewhat easier(ly)? I don't know how that would work, and I wouldn't want to stress out the artists/staff with that.

~The Candle Collector~
I collect candles!
so uh,, trade me candles?
please?

Total candle count: 30.000

May the winds bless your travels!
TheUnknown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Community Raffle [OPEN]

Postby 12th » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:35 am

Username + User ID#: Cinnami #911482
Feedback: I've been more of an observer if anything when it comes to the species, but I'd love to see more events with Kalons! Non-Kalon owner events would also be amazing to have for those who are looking for a Kalon but never had the chance to obtain a MYO slot, a custom or adopts. I've been on this site for a long time and it's so surprising to see the species still up and running after all this time! Big kudos to the staff for being very down-to-earth and friendly when it came to questions and creating such beautiful designs as well! 💖

{ -she/they - we ball-}
x- xxo

[663/669] bunnies

12th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dandyLION » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:37 am

Username + User ID#: dandyLION #8618
Feedback: I def wanna see more events! I think they are really fun and great, especially the ones with character development activities! It was one of my favorite things when I first joined.
dandyLION

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alpenglow » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:32 am

Username + User ID#: alpenglow #769529
Feedback: more non-owner/small owner comps are always nice to see, & new events are always exciting as well!! all in all the kalon staff works super hard and does an amazing job with everything and i'm so grateful! <3

╔═══════════╗

alp | she/her
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
400 lux - lorde
th © trades

╚═══════════╝

alpenglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:27 am

Username + User ID#: captain dude 1003555

First of all, a big congratulations on becoming the full owner! I’m so happy for you! This must be such a proud day! 🥰 I’d love to see some more events that encourage users to develop their Kalons, as well as a thread specifically for trade ads, art ads, and maybe even a link page to all the Kalon Open AUs. For those of us who don’t use discord, this might make it easier to trade Kals, find AUs and relationships, and commission art! I love developing my Kals and would love to be able to find more AUs for them to be a part of! I’d also love to have a Kalon OCT or two! (Original Character Tournament) These are contests where you have to use art and writing to help storytell and judges pick from the best to go on to future rounds. (Xotiathon and Labyrinth on DA are two examples! C:)
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Finchly » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:52 am

Username + User ID#: ~Finchly 388789
Feedback: I just want to say thank you Kalons! The staff are amazing here and the community is wonderful! It's really nice to find something as interesting as this species, I appreciate the love that goes into this. Ik it's a lot of hard work, I'm not the only one who appreciates what the staff does behind the scenes and on top of whatever else is going on in your lives! So thank you for allowing people like me to be apart of this lovely community and species it brings a lot of joy to many<3
Hi I'm Finch! she/her
Feel free to pm me!
Take care of yourselves<3

My Kalons
~Finchly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango531 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:44 am

Username + User ID#: mango531 #83858
Feedback: I really would also like to see more non-owner/small owner comps & new events. Don't have anything else to say but congrats to being full owner of this species.
mango531

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:39 am

Username + User ID#: lovage + 817593
Feedback: honestly, the return of the uncommon and under mutation roller would be nice. i used it once and absolutely liked how it worked. and, some more adopts for owners of fewer kalons or non-owners would also be nice to see.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokisTrick » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:47 am

Username + User ID#: LokisTrick + 47801
Feedback: I would love to see rare auto-passes and legendary auto-passes sold as separate items in the shop. Thank you for hosting this event ^^
Dreaming Deep~

Looking for celestial garden item set!
LokisTrick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sibylline, » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:46 am

Username + User ID#: sibylline, + 459834
Feedback: i just love you all here! im super ia but theres always so much love in this community <3
It's coming like the sunshine // Rising in the morning
adult // wermz // dorks // my umas // toyhouse
sibylline,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me