2021 VOK/HW Event-- The Scribe's Shrine

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 2021 VOK/HW Event-- The Scribe's Shrine

Postby Midnightkitkat » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:57 am

Username: Midnightkitkat
Pride/group link: Oasis Basin
Day 9 Prompt:
With everything going on Everest's visit was more of a check up on the scribe themself. Not finding any signs of them the hyena looked upon the shaken spires with a bit of grief. He could understand the will to preserve the knowledge of the kingdoms. Hoping that their vanishing was just a sign of an attempt to leave while one could. If this place was destroyed it would be safe if moved away. In the chance however that no one is able to stop this titan or mage it wouldn't matter. He couldn't stay long and after few moments the hyena turned and left the island for perhaps the last time.
[112]
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:09 am

Username: Firedancer77
Pride/group link: Isle of Roses
Day 9 Prompt: Here! (337 words)

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:47 am

Username: minifun990
Pride/group link: Mystic Isles
Day 9 Prompt:

Dee is happy to help, she always is, even if she doesnt quite get why or how
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:50 pm

DAY 9 CLOSED, DAY 10 STARTING
-------------------------------------โ”’
โ†  ๐— ๐—ข๐—ข๐——
struggling mar. 14

โ†  ๐—”๐——๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—ฆ [Masterlist]
โ†  ๐—ข๐—™๐—™ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜ [Trades]
-------------------------------------โ”š
โ”-------------------------------------
โ†  Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

โ†  Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

โ†  358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

โ†  Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
โ”–-------------------------------------
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:56 pm

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Pride/group link: The Wanderlust
Day 10 Prompt:
As Alessia turned to leave, however, she finally saw the stones - white, vaguely carved. She couldn't tell how or why but it was intriguing nonetheless. She knelt down, picked one up, squinted at it. Was that - the titan? The monster of stone? How long had this creature been around, to be in so many legends, to be involved with an ancient sorceress?

She didn't know, hadn't heard of the Titan in the legends of Silvarum - but certainly in the kingdoms of Sea and Sky. This being that could cross dimensions, could approach unerringly for days or weeks - it concerned Alessia. She didn't like not understanding.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:00 am

Username: MySpoons
Pride/group link: The New Guard
Day 10 Prompt:

-------------------------------------โ”’
โ†  ๐— ๐—ข๐—ข๐——
struggling mar. 14

โ†  ๐—”๐——๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—ฆ [Masterlist]
โ†  ๐—ข๐—™๐—™ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜ [Trades]
-------------------------------------โ”š
โ”-------------------------------------
โ†  Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

โ†  Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

โ†  358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

โ†  Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
โ”–-------------------------------------
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:23 am

Username: Raptocidic
Pride/group link: Arch Empire
Day 10 Prompt:
311/300 words

Angus approached the stone images, moving his paws over the ocean battered stone carvings. He would have never guessed that these carvings were right beneath his paws. The carvings appeared to be depicting some sort of scene or story, although it was difficult to tell what it was about.

Angus looked closer at one panel. It seemed to be depicting a small, what was that, a cat? A lion? Angus wasn't sure. The small cat-lion in the picture appeared to hold a mace. Angus looked at another panel. This one had that same feline character, stood looking up at what Angus thought looked like a large lion with large lightning bolt like scars. It looked as though it was once painted, faded tints of colour still clinging to the ancient stone.

The next stone tablet he looked at appeared to depict large rocks floating in the sky, another depicting the rock golems that had attacked the castle a few days prior. It was strange looking over these images. Were these images telling a story? Perhaps of events that had unfolded in the past, a tale of an epic battle between stone golem and a hero.

Another idea crept into Angus's mind. What if these weren't stories of the past, but of the future? It was entirely possible these were supposed to be prophesies of some kind, warnings about the future. If that was so, what was this place then? It looked as though it had once been much bigger, if the broken pillars and stone carvings with coral and seaweed clinging to it were anything to go by. There were enough pieces of rubble on the island to make up a mini room of sorts, and who knows how much was left buried and hidden by the ocean. There could very well have been an entire castles worth of ruins nearby.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:25 am

Username: Chanceuxcat
Pride/group link: Senova
Day 10 Prompt:

fullbody sketch

&

Rory stands by the broken stones, studying them carefully. They had come to the shrine to tell the Scribe about their plan before the titan comes and before they face Lorena. Staring at the stones, they realize that the titan is no longer a mystery.

Their paws move quickly, rearranging the stones again and again until several begin to click into place, interlocking in their original complete version like a puzzle.

Wow.

Rory gazes upon the titan. A horned beast, stout legs and rows of angry eyes, so large that a forest grows on its back. Rory feels a pit in their stomach. This titan is coming.
(107/100)[/quote]
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:05 am

Username: EchoIre
Pride/group link: Motoheri Pride
Day 10 Prompt:

The Stone Scribe was nowhere to be seen, once again. The ground now constantly remored with the Titanโ€™s footfalls. Ekolu had hoped that the Scribeโ€™s Island would still be safe from such things, but it seemed that wouldnโ€™t be the case. Flicking their tail, the hero quietly set out to walk along the beach. They would have to go back soon; if the Stone Scribe wasnโ€™t here, then there was no point in Ekolu wasting time here doing nothing. Still, after a full day of preparing, receiving detectives, and watching the Titan draw closer, Ekolu was unwilling to return directly back to all the chaos. Maybe a quiet stroll on the beach was what they needed.

The white stones were still on the beach, in more magnitude now. That was what tipped them off that they werenโ€™t parts of the Titan: there were far too many now lining the beach for them to be parts of the Titan simply locked off by its thunderous steps. That, and the chunks were now far too large. As Ekolu thought that, they passed a chunk of white stone as large as they were with quite an adorable amount of coral attached to it.

โ€˜Is that from the reef?โ€™ The hero thought, pausing to inspect the stone. They would have noticed if there were chunks missing from the edges of the island while they swam up, wouldnโ€™t they? Something underneath the corals caught their eye - a rune that looked like something that had been on the ancient scroll. Curious, the hero used their claws to scrape away some of the coral and seaweed, a process made much easier by the fact that the coral had been severely damaged in washing up onto the shore.

Once the stone was clear, Ekolu stepped back to view the runes on it. They still couldnโ€™t read them, but recognized a massive silhouette depicted on the stone. The Titan, laying waste to a Land city with a tidal wave caused by its paw.

Ekolu swallowed dryly. They turned to the growing form of the Titan, dread settling in their stomach.

(351 words; 3 AC)
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:15 am

Username: Midnightkitkat
Pride/group link: Oasis Basin
Day 10 Prompt:
The day of the battle was here. Those who were unable to fight already evacuated away from the immediate area. Everest racing towards the still dry island while he could. One last check to ensure no one was stuck out on it alone. Accepting the Scribe was most likely long gone if they had an ounce of self-preservation. When he hadn't expected to find were the other stone pillars. The shock of them distracting him from the reminder of the beast fast approaching. It seemed as if they were telling the tale of the events happening now, if not the tale that came before it. Could one of these stones hold the clue to ending all of this. Had this been the origin of the prophecy?
[126]
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me