Sweetens Apawcalypse; Oh My Gourd (Closed!)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Sweetens Apawcalypse; Oh My Gourd

Postby transparent cow! » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:04 pm

Oh My Gourd [Day 7] results!

BINX:
I'm so glad to see you made it back in one piece! Let me take a peek at your gatherings...

JoyfulRam + 423309: Landing wrong between some bushes, you tumbled over into it on your way down. Be careful next time, you earned some Scars!

dragoness129 + 3218: Landing wrong between some bushes, you tumbled over into it on your way down. Be careful next time, you earned some Scars!

Lilbit + 953590: After searching for a while you find a Traffic Cone against the forest borders! Maybe don't tell Binx where you found it...

Lilymouse385 + 698034: While looking for some items you found a Pillowcase stuck in a bush, taking it back to base you wondered if you could use it for trick or treating!

cat2 + 1031360: While out looking for materials you find a Filled Pillowcase! spilled in the grass, seems like someone startled the owner!

Eevee55 + 1033286: When you made it back to base there was a pleasant surprise for you, or more like a new found friend for your hard work! Congratulations, you got a Celebratory sweeten!

RiverDream + 1083543: Landing wrong between some bushes, you tumbled over into it on your way down. Be careful next time, you earned some Scars!

Henry + 152222: Binx seemed to notice your sluggish state, giving you a Reinforced collar he hoped it would bring more security.

Asternaut + 354100: While out looking for materials you find a Filled Pillowcase! spilled in the grass, seems like someone startled the owner!

Neku + 4361: When you made it back to base there was a pleasant surprise for you, or more like a new found friend for your hard work! Congratulations, you got a Celebratory sweeten!

vanillachapstick + 1020063: Seems like this sweeten had already cured themselves, maybe we should keep better track of the cures... Congratulations, you got a Sweeten!

fishkin + 644246: While looking for some items you found a Pillowcase stuck in a bush, taking it back to base you wondered if you could use it for trick or treating!

kijauni + 107596: While out looking for materials you find a Filled Pillowcase! spilled in the grass, seems like someone startled the owner!

AliceMorte + 1001632: After searching for a while you find a Traffic Cone against the forest borders! Maybe don't tell Binx where you found it...

Exitium + 626371: Binx seemed to notice your sluggish state, giving you a Reinforced collar he hoped it would bring more security.

Awesome! Great job at capturing the last bugger, hold them down so I can give them the cure and we should be all set!
Easy peasy lemon squeeze me!

RiverDream wrote:I'm curing my infected sweeten!
Username + ID: RiverDream + 1083543
Zombified sweeten: Image
Proof of sweeten found: here!
Extra:

Upon administrating the cure, the sweeten made a cringed face before the highlight of the moon made their pupils dilate. Congratulations your sweeten shifted back to normal successfully!
whatcha doing here bud

Call me Bee! | He/Him | Pfp made by Tendo64 | Always open to lend an ear
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
transparent cow!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetens Apawcalypse; Oh My Gourd

Postby transparent cow! » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:52 pm

Holy Moly! That was quite the holiday, I really have to thank you for all your hard work with those animals running around! As promised I have a few sweetens that took a liking to the materials you picked, I am not liable if they bite!

Winners for Strange root;
JoyfulRam Image
Lilbit Image

Winners for Weird plant;
Neku Image
RiverDream Image

Winners for Bundle of leaves;
appleschloss Image
Julie_PiscesGirl Image

I Hope everyone enjoyed the event, Binx is looking forward to seeing everyone next year!
Do not post <3
whatcha doing here bud

Call me Bee! | He/Him | Pfp made by Tendo64 | Always open to lend an ear
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
transparent cow!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups