Kalon Readoptions - winnerz page 13

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Kalon Readoptions - 8 open!

Postby Thani » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:28 am

Username:
Thani

Name:
Lieutenant H. Hopkins

Impress me!
Codeword: Marshmallow

Click Above to go to the form !
Last edited by Thani on Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagome963 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:29 am

Username:
Kagome963
Name:
Muddy Spring
Codeword: Apricot
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaskiest » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:30 am

mark!
Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprinkleshake » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:30 am

mark! will enter for 1, 5, 7 and 8

i’m never coming back here
maybe someday to sell my pets
but otherwise im Gone byebye
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
cred

sprinkleshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JackThyCat » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:31 am

Mark!

Username: Jackthycat
Name: Constellation
Their favorite type of weather: (100 words or less)
There is a slight breeze in the air, the kind to ruffle your fur and refresh you after a long day of work. There are a few clouds scattered about, whisking away with the breeze. He sticks his nose into the air to breath in the fresh scents, and plops onto his back to look into the stars. The stars- they've always fascinated him. Since he was just a wee pup, he's always looked towards the sky for answers- connecting the little sparkling dots into constellations. Now this, this is the perfect weather for a night like this.

(98 words)
Codeword: plum
Last edited by JackThyCat on Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, I'm JackThyCat. Indicated by my name, I'm a furry enthusiast who enjoys generally anything about the furry fandom- from conversing to drawing.
Of course that's not where my interests end, I'm deeply invested into any topic relating to psychology, maths, or sciences, I enjoy indulging in anime shows, or any show or movie containing Benedict Cumberbatch.
For most people, I come across as very weird and hard-to-approach, which I 100% understand. However, my dms are always open for advice or just to chit chat, but be warned! I am not the best conversation maker.
Anyways, enough banter- enjoy my fursona and baby Jack~
JackThyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:32 am

Entering for 2!

Username: KittenGirl2005
Name: Mystique
Their favorite type of weather: Mystique's favorite type of weather is fine snow. Not just any snow; she likes the stuff that is like miniature diamonds that only forms at high altitudes. It stings her face and itches when it gets in her fur, but to her it's worth it to see the beautiful flakes whirling around in the alpine breezes.
Codeword: plum

───────── ❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxx𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 !! ❞─── ©

xxImage
------------------------------------------------------
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

------------------------------------------------------
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxstormbuffearthaoiknick's murdercats
.xxraini-froggemeek the weakshyshie.
xxxxxxxxpanda sistaocean xinqiu
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ .━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Kitten-Girl-500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brackensnake » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:33 am

Username: Brackensnake
Name: Sweet Cakes

⭐⭐⭐

Name: Frasier
Prompt: Fraiser is not money wise. They love to spend large and that's exactly what they would do. Not at all living a cent in his savings. The very first thing he would do is storm up to his bosses office and quit flashing his cash gleefully. The next thing is buying an expensive car and house that he's had his eye on for many years. The next and biggest expense is just coming however. He would make a very expensive music video and song about how rich he is.
[89/100]

Extra:
(Click for full size)
Fraiser in I'm just too gosh darn fabulous
Codeword: Lemon

⭐⭐⭐

Link to form
Codeword: Tangerine

Link to form

Link to form
Codeword: Watermelon
Last edited by Brackensnake on Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Brackensnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:35 am

Username: SilhouetteStation
Name: Marco
Prompt: (50/50)
Stuck in an elevator? Hm, that's a toughie. I hope I have snacks with me. Let's see...I'd probably play marco polo with the rescue team. Or whoever can hear me, I guess. Get a feel for how close I am to being rescued, and make some friends along the way.

Codeword: durian
- - - - -
Name: Frannie

Prompt: (97/100)
A tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. No, wait, hear me out.

I like expensive things, but it doesn't mean I can afford expensive things. I've turned window shopping into an art. I can smell a sale a mile away. Bargain bins are my saviour in supermarkets. I wasn't raised with a lot of money, and of course I'd be sensible and buy a house and car and invest, but-

I want that ice cream. I want that quality frozen dairy dessert experience. I've hypothetically won lotto, for crying out loud - can't a girl treat herself?

Extra: (96/100)
What flavor? Yikes, that's a question. Can I say all of them? I'm gonna say all of them.

Maybe I could make a mega sundae. Get a bunch of flavors, scoop out some of each into a big bowl. Hey, with lotto money, I could even get some toppings. Marshmallows. Peanuts. Strawberries. Some of that good quality chocolate sauce. Or caramel. Or both. I could buy both. Ugh, it'd be amazing. Glorious. A work of art. Absolutely over the top and sweet and delicious and-

Ha, whoops. Looks like I'm drooling all over my imaginary money.

- - - - -
Name: Haliard

Impress me! (999/1000)
He appeared from no where. Like smoke on the breeze, he just drifted through the Academy gates without invitation, carrying nothing but a weathered leather satchel and bits of forest in his hair. No one knew who he was, but he had an air about him as though he'd once belonged here, but had been missing for a very long time. His eyes carried stories of faraway places, and he looked at the school as though it was home. The students had gathered in small groups, whispering excitedly, while the teachers had hovered nearby, seeming unsure what to do, but they needn't of worried.

He shook hands with each teacher and introduced himself.
Haliard, he said. But call me Hal.

On that day he walked in, a man of mystery and magic, and there he stayed.

It was almost dusk at the Academy. Classes were done for the day, and a lazy atmosphere had settled over the school grounds. Students were hanging out around the place; in the library, on the field, in their rooms. Teachers, too, had relaxed their usual professionalism. It was a time of day that Percivan loved; when everything felt so calm, and serene. It was a time that his colleague - his friend - loved too; but rarely did he spend it being on the ground.

As expected, as Percivan made his way up the spiral staircase and emerged at the top of the tower, Hal was stood at the railing. The breeze was ruffling his hair, and as Percivan approached, he drew in a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Can you smell it?" he asked as Percivan stood next to him. "Smell what?"

"The heather." He pointed out towards the rolling hills and small patches of forest, laced through with a stream tinted gold by the sun. They often had these kinds of conversations, and even if they didn't always make sense, Percivan enjoyed them greatly. "It's too far away to smell," he said, and Hal snorted. "I can smell the ocean, too. Salty."

"The ocean is days away," Percivan replied, but Hal shook his head. "Not for me," he said. "I can smell it. Feel it. It's very beautiful. We should go sometime." A soft sigh escaped his lips. "What a beautiful world we live in," he murmured.

There was something about Hal that pulled people in, maybe Percivan more than others. The man intrigued him. He seemed to see things in a way that others couldn't, and smell things far away. Whether or not he was just remembering the scents, Percivan didn't know. But he believed that he'd been to these places. Hal had the eyes of a man who had travelled the world twice, and would happily roam for a third. He was a friend, but a mystery all the same. And there was something about him that Percivan just couldn't get enough of.

"I'd like that," he said. "I've only seen the ocean a handful of times, and those were only brief encounters."

"I met a sea witch by the ocean once," Hal told him. "Lovely lady. Very passionate about the ocean. Broke ships that threw their rubbish overboard." Percivan wasn't sure if he'd call that lovely, but he kept the thought to himself. "I'm sure you've met a lot of interesting people," he said instead, and Hal nodded. "Many people from many places," he murmured, half to himself. "In the desert, the forests, the moors. So many stories to tell."

"You certainly have many of your own," Percivan murmured, shifting closer. "And you're always so eager to share them with us, but...you don't tell us all of them, do you?"

"What do you mean? Hal questioned, still gazing out over the hills. Percivan hesitated before asking, "Will you ever tell us where you came from?" He felt Hal tense next to him, but when he didn't say anything, he took it as a cue to continue. "You showed up here all those years ago and never left, but...you never told us your story. You love to talk about other people's, and the adventures you've been on, but you don't talk about you. Not really. Why is that?"

Hal's eyes, usually so bright and intriguing, were unreadable. His gaze dropped to his hands, and the soft smile had disappeared from his face. Instantly, Percivan felt bad. He doesn't have to talk about it if he doesn't want to. "Sorry," he said. "It's none of my business. Your history is your own. You're as elusive as a sprite, you are," he added with a laugh, trying to lighten the mood. But at that word Hal flinched and jerked his head around to face him. His eyes were wide, startled, and almost - fearful?

"Hal?" Percivan said uncertainly. "Is everything - did I say something wrong?" For the first time since he'd met him, Hal seemed lost for words. Percivan quickly retraced what he said, trying to find the cause of his sudden reaction. One thought caused an odd, twisting sensation in his stomach.

"You're not...you're not a sprite, are you?"

"No," Hal replied quickly.

Percivan looked at him uncertainly. "You know you can trust me, right?" he said. "If you were, I wouldn't even think of telling anyone."

"I'm not a sprite," he said, but his eyes fell to his hands again, and his voice was quiet when he spoke again. "But I am a half sprite."

That made sense. There had always been something about him that intrigued others, more than his stories and tales of travel. It explained his desire for adventure. Hearing it aloud made sense; of course he was half sprite.

"But you can't tell anyone," he continued rapidly. "It wasn't allowed - and I wasn't expected - technically I shouldn't-"

"I won't tell."

His calm words seemed to relax Hal slightly. "Thank you, my friend," he murmured. Percivan swallowed and, throwing caution to the wind, reached over to take his hand. "For the record...I'm quite glad that you exist."

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby Loelya » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:35 am

(dropping out, sorry about that! <3)
Last edited by Loelya on Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemm » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:35 am

kalon #1
    username lemontqrt
    name Keeton [keen]
    gender male

kalon #3
    username lemontqrt
    name Bryton
    gender male
    prompt "Does it feel, hot in here to you?" Bryton nervously asked the kalon beside him. A bead of sweat rolled down the small of his back; maybe he should have taken the stairs. In a sheer panic, his body fell limp as he passed out and hit the ground. [49/50]

codeword: durian

kalon #4
    username lemontqrt
    name mercedes [cedes]
    gender female
    prompt "If I were to win the lottery," Adonis broke the silence between the 2, "I'd definitely get a big house. And a jacuzzi!" Mercedes turned to face her.
    "What would you do, Mrs business? Invest all of it?" Adonis asked.
    "I think the first thing I'd do would be hiring a chef."
    Adonis glanced at Cedes, puzzled.
    "I mean, it's hard as a student to make time for everything. Halfway throughout the day, I realize all I've ingested was coffee, and I feel sick the rest of the day. Chef-prepared meals would force me to eat."
    Mercedes' stomach rumbled.[99/100]
    extra

Last edited by lemm on Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me