⭐ Tsukai Items Shop ☾

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Do you beleive this stores prices are fair?

Yep!
100%
They're okay...
No votes
No.
No votes

Total votes : 2

⭐ Tsukai Items Shop ☾

Postby BlackWren » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:19 am

⭐ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ⭐

100 copper coins
    One-use item
    Allows for you to change the eye color and sclera color your Tsukai has.
    Designs may be added to iris if desired. Eyes may not glow.
    Eyes must be approved by a staff member when finished.

100 copper coins
    One-use item
    Allows for your Tsukai to have a fluorescent/glowing area on their body, eyes included.
    Only 10% of them may glow. Said fluorescence does not give them special powers.
    Fluorescence/glow should be approved by a staff member when finished.

200 copper coins
    One-use item
    Allows you to place extra hair on one of your Tsukai, style it, and remove it if desired.
    You are not allowed to remove the long back fur.
    Changes must be approved by a staff member.

350 copper coins
    One-use item
    Allows you to alter the design & color of one of your Tsukai's fur and necklace.
    All redesigns must be approved by a staff member.

550 copper coins
    One-use item
    Allows for your Tsukai to have a bodily mutation which includes but is not limited to extra
    eyes, extra ears, ear edits, extra tails, tail edits and extra body parts like wings, legs,
    scales, horns and the like. These mutations cannot take up more than two thirds of their body and
    mutations should be run by Dave Egbert before starting said edits - some edits are reserved for
    events only and you are not allowed to buy them from the item shop.
    All mutations must be approved by Dave Egbert.
⭐ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ⭐

I assume you'd like some of this shop's currency eh? Look bellow to find out what it'll cost ya!
All pets should be sent to Dave Egbert and state that you want to convert these pets into copper coins.
You will not receive your pets back after you've agreed to accept the trade. Please be careful when trading.

OMG so common = 1 copper coin
    Very common = 2 copper coins
    Common = 5 copper coins
    Uncommon = 20 copper coins
    Rare = 100 copper coins
    Very rare = 200 copper coins
    Non-store very rare = 300 copper coins
    OMG so rare = 1000 copper coins (true date =
    )

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

⭐ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ⭐

Code: Select all
    [size=120][color=#AA5F5E]⭐[/color] [color=#9D4E6E]▬[/color][color=#903D7D]▬[/color] [/size][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Ordering%20Items&size=20&maxWidth=540&fontId=26331&lineheight=24&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF652c91&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][size=120] [color=#903D7D]▬[/color][color=#9D4E6E]▬[/color][/size]
    [list][b]Buying for[/b]: (self or someone else; please provide username and link to their profile)
    [b]Item(s) name[/b]:
    [b]Amount of item(s)[/b]: (if more than one item please be specific on amount of each)
    [list][b]Total CC[/b]: (the total copper coins this item or items will cost)[/list][/list]

x
x
⭐ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ⭐

Code: Select all
    [size=120][color=#AA5F5E]⭐[/color] [color=#9D4E6E]▬[/color][color=#903D7D]▬[/color] [/size][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Using%20Items&size=20&maxWidth=540&fontId=26331&lineheight=24&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF652c91&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][size=120] [color=#903D7D]▬[/color][color=#9D4E6E]▬[/color][/size]
    [list][b]Using item(s)[/b]: (provide all items you're using on this tsukai)
    [b]On[/b]: (provide Tsukai's #, name, and link to their creation page)
    [/list]

You may now post/mark the shop!
Thank you.
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me