Fawns of Grauvania - Rebuild of Lore and Coding! - DNP!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Fawns of Grauvania - Rebuild of Lore and Coding! - DNP!

Postby Fawntura » Fri May 24, 2024 12:50 pm

ImageImageImageImage
Fawns of Grauvania are a small species of Deer, often times standing at 2' 5" to 2' 12" In height! These deer can be found all over the world, their coats always equine. All deer have a element bound to their soul and tying them to this world, there all 10 types in total. Each see to have one certain pattern in their coat though it may be tiny. Their eyes and fur will have a color going with their soul tie. So far it is not seen that a fawn has 2 soul types!
Within this species a lot of traits can be seen, but the most common are listed in the info center.
Each fawn has 7 breeding slots and can produce up to 3 babies in one breeding, but 1 baby is much more common. When a fawns connection to their element is strong enough they can effect, manipulate, and control that element.

ImageImageImageImage

Owner-
Fawntura

Full-Time Artists-

Ghost Artists-
SlicedFox
KathrynKat
Rules-
-All Cs & FoG Rules must be follow in and on any and all FoG Related topics
-All Storages for FoGs must be up-to-date in order to Adopt, Breed or
Order Customs
-No Mini-Moding will be allowed here! This includes sending or posting
on or about adopts that are past their judge date.
-All FoGs have 5 breeding slots
-No FoGs may be taken out of the species
-No Copying or heavily refrencing any FoG lore, Adopt or lines
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fawns of Grauvania - Rebuild of Lore and Coding! - DNP!

Postby Fawntura » Sat May 25, 2024 12:21 pm

ImageImageImageImage

Welcome to the founders forum! Here you can apply for you're Semi-Custom founding fawn, Please fill out the forum below and an artist will claim your founder and post them once completed!

Forum
Code: Select all
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/240525/1f1728b22854a7491d8de1bcb2f232f5.png[/img]
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Fawn Soul Source:[/b] (Can be up to Uncommon)
[b]Requested Edits/Traits:[/b] (Feel free to write about how they look, NOTE: Can only be up to Uncommon)
[b]Requested Spirit Pattern:[/b][/center]
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fawns of Grauvania - Rebuild of Lore and Coding! - DNP!

Postby Fawntura » Sat May 25, 2024 12:25 pm

Main Thread
Hello, and welcome to the official Information Center on Fawns of Grauvania! This is the place where you can find out everything you need to know about the precious tiny species.

ImageImageImageImage

Fawns of Grauvania, so cute and adorable so lets learn about them!
FoGs is the acronymm for Fawns of Grauvania, FoGs are a Deer species growing no taller then 2' 12" sometimes a FoG can be seen taller. But unlike other deer they have a single hoof like foot. FoGs are Seen to have magic like abilities, Soul Sources are the categories FoGs are sorted into, while different Soul Sources may breed together so far it is unseen to have a fawn exhibiting 2 Sources. FoGs are found all around the world, with often times a thin to medium fur coat. FoGs eye and horn color always match and have yet to be seen with different colors, and each fawn will have a tattoo like marking, known as Spirit Marks/Patterns, that also sorts them into their soul source. The Eye and horn color along with the Spirit Mark will determine the Soul Source and therefore the magic of the fawn. FoGs are omnivores usually seen eating grass species, sea weed, and leafs, though it has been recorded that they will snack on left behind prey kills though.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me