Carolina Shepherd Events & News

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Mini-Event & New Markings!

Postby taikunfoo » Sat May 18, 2024 7:19 am

The local park service has been getting reports of abnormally patterned dogs roaming the nearby conservation lands lately, and today the Blue Ridge Club got a call for help! They can see lots of different dogs on their trail cameras however they've proven elusive and hard to catch. The park service has only managed to catch a few dogs genetically tested as Carolina Shepherds so they decided to call in the experts. For this event over the next 5 competition rounds (Rounds 156-161, ~May 19th - June 16th) the chances for finding lost dogs have been doubled and these lost dogs are more likely to have the following markings: brindle, dun brindle, flecked, thylacline brindle, tiger brindle, white flecked, and our new markings savannah flecked and white savannah flecked!

Savannah Flecked (Ls) and White Savannah Flecked (Lsw) are two new markings that resemble a cheetah's and/or hyena's spotting.

If you wind up with too many lost dogs from the event, you are able to drop them off at the pound within 3 days of that round's competition results being posted to get 25 SAR points. You also may learn the dog's phenotype to help you decide if you want to drop them off or not!
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

New Staff!

Postby taikunfoo » Thu May 30, 2024 1:52 pm

We are very excited to announce three new staff members!
Embergleam will be joining us as an artist - we're looking forward to some new adopts from them!
kijauni will be joining us temporarily to help support the group when Julius525 has their baby until they feel ready to return!
werepickle will be filling the event planner role - keep an eye out for them running our upcoming events!
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me