Unique Trait Archive!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Unique Trait Archive!

Postby OriginalStar » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:17 pm

Home

Ever wanted a unique trait but have nothing good enough to dance with it? Or just afraid of asking to use your infusion shard? HERE is the place for you!
Below is all the Unique Traits that have either been lost/neglected and reobtained, or signed up personally by the owner!
Due to this, not all Unique traits will be here. While there is a rule that you cannot gatekeep a unique trait, it's really for those who are inactive for 5+ months or refusing to share the trait unless they dance a super specific pair even though it's been months etc. I am not really strict but due to past problems I rather have it mentioned somewhere ahead of time just on that rare chance it happens.

SO here is the available traits! Categories have been removed in the case of I don't really think its possible for a unique trait of that category to exist anytime soon. If at all.

Traits can be altered to fit better during Ransolite creation.

Common NEEDED traits

Tail
Dragon- Candle

Ears
Fluffy innards- Snowflake tipped

Common ADDITION traits

Horns
Small Branch- Leafy
Caned
Lantern

Wings
Tiny- Snowflake tip

Friends
-Small Critters
N/A

-Objects
Embers- Sparkling

-Bugs
N/A

Growth
Vine (Can be altered to fit any adult Ransolite. Some portions may be lost depending on traits) - Bundling | Tangling | Weaving

Spikes
N/A

Crystals
N/A

Geodes
-Break
N/A
-Cavern
N/A

Face
Whiskers- Sticky

Uncommon NEEDED traits

Body
Strawberry

Tail
Orb Holder 1 - Strawberry
Orb Holder 2 - Broken
Orb Holder 3 - Pumpkin | Cup and Candycane

Ears
Big- Tattered

Uncommon ADDITION traits

Horns
N/A

Wings
N/A

Friends

-Critters
Bat- Ribbon

-Objects
N/A

-Bugs
Butterfly- Orchid | Blooderfly
Dragonfly

Growth
Ivy- Flowering | Shard
Cattails
Tubes
Marshmallows

Spikes
N/A

Crystals
N/A

Geodes
-Break
N/A
-Cavern
N/A

Face
N/A

Rare NEEDED traits

Body
Sandcastle

Tail
Plant- Orchid | Chrysanthemum | Poinsettia | Sakura | Mistletoe | Daffodil | Wilted Rose
Waterfall Details/Colors may be added/Changed to match theme

Tongue
N/A

Ears
Mega Lop- Half Lopped

Rare ADDTION traits

Horns
Tall Forward- Magic

Wings
Skin Bone-Like- Tattered

Friends
-Small critters
Cobra- Large Spiked
Magic- Pumpkin Cat
Eel

-Objects
N/A

-Bugs
N/A

Growth
Tree- Sprouting
Whole tree-Leafless | Candycane | Truffula | Flowering | Stump | Rotted

Spikes
Shoulder

Crystals
N/A

Geodes
-Break
N/A
-Cavern
N/A

Face
N/A

Valentines

Lovebird friends- Unique/Exclusive
Heart Wings- Small

Easter

Bunny friend- Exclusive/Unique

Halloween

Old Tree growth- Exclusive/Unique | Crowned | Space
Ghosts- Bat

Christmas

Pine tree growth- Exclusive/Unique
Light Growth- Legs

Past Filler Events

Berry Bush 1

ImageInfunsuingImage

See one that sparks your interest? Just follow the form below to use your infusion shard!
If you plan to save it for later, put Saving in the last section. If you want to use it right away, put the Ransolite there. If you decide later to use the shard you can use it in the Potion form (Replace what potion you will use with the labeled infusion shard) or use it in a Ransolite creation replacing whatever potion you would've used!

Code: Select all
I'd like to infuse a trait!
User:
Trait:
Saving/Ran:

Don't have an infusion shard yet? Well here's how! By crushing 50 of a single item (Event items work!), one can make an infusion shard! Just follow this!

Code: Select all
I need a shard!
User:
Materials using:
How many:

Have a Unique trait you want to share with others to preserve it? Just shoot me a PM! Keep in mind you wont be able to revoke it!
Confused on if or not a trait is Unique? Look at the trait list it came with! If it's Unique it should say it by the trait.
Ex: Growth- Whole tree [Unique-R]

Thank you for keeping things unique, but also sharing it so no one feels left out!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me