Sweetens Apawcalypse: Sector 2B Outpost [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Sweetens Apawcalypse: Sector 2B Outpost

Postby Exitium » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:48 am

I'm heading outside the fence...
Username+ID: Exitium + 626371
Sweeten:
Honeydew
Extra:
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinerious » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:08 pm

Final Day, Day [8] Sector 2B Outpost Results

Reminder to check the front page to Exchange Items with Dirt!
Anyone who has gotten a pair of Pants to color can turn those in at any time, they do not expire!
Feel free to send them here or DM them to me.
(Any that are currently waiting to be done will be done tomorrow, I believe I've seen a handful come in in various ways!)

Thank you for participating in my first booth for Sweetens, I hope to see you all again soon!!!

@Starfire_Nebula 1011831 You found some Ripped Pants (Outfit). Image Who's are these? Your's now!

@JoyfulRam 423309 You found some Stitches (Outfit). Image These are interesting!

@dragoness129 3218 You found an Exposed Bone (Outfit). Image Uhh....

@Lilbit 953590 You found some Ripped Pants (Outfit). Image Who's are these? Your's now!

@lilymouse385 698034 You found some Ripped Pants (Outfit). Image Who's are these? Your's now!

@Eevee55 1033286 A noise spooks you but you have time to pocket 4 Crooked Nails Image before you skitter back.

@cat2 1031360 You feel silly carrying these 4 Wooden Planks Image but if it helps Dirt you figured you should do it.

@RiverDream 1083543 Today you decided sleeping in would be better than risking leaving the outpost. You roll over and return to your slumber. (You recieve Nothing for today.)

@Henry 152222 You found some Ripped Pants (Outfit). Image Who's are these? Your's now!

@Asternaut 354100 After ducking inside an abandoned house to hide your search yields you an entire Supply Crate!

@Neku 4361 A noise spooks you but you have time to pocket 4 Crooked Nails Image before you skitter back.

@reshihall 1029503 A noise spooks you but you have time to pocket 4 Crooked Nails Image before you skitter back.

@Fishkin 644246 After ducking inside an abandoned house to hide your search yields you an entire Supply Crate!

@vanillachapstick 1020063 You present your "6 Wooden Planks" Image to Dirt who looks them over and says "Well they're not really planks but they'll do. Thanks!" You're confused because you haven't traded them in yet and when Dirt turns his back you grab them and run. Dirt doesn't notice.

@kijauni 107596 While rummaging through a pile of scrap you accidentally poke yourself with something OW! Gingerly you pluck 6 Crooked Nails Image from a piece of wood and make your way back to treat your wound.

@AliceMorte 1001632 Today you decided sleeping in would be better than risking leaving the outpost. You roll over and return to your slumber. (You recieve Nothing for today.)

@Exitium 626371 While rummaging through a pile of scrap you accidentally poke yourself with something OW! Gingerly you pluck 6 Crooked Nails Image from a piece of wood and make your way back to treat your wound.
★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilymouse385 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:14 pm

I'm Trading for an Outfit Item!
Username+ID: lilymouse385 698034
Trading In: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4908765&p=143361737#p143361634 1x crooked nail
Trading For: 1x exposed bone

I'm Claiming an Achievement!
Username+ID: lilymouse385 698034
Achievement: perfect nail
Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4908765&start=160#p143481722
Extra: yay!
    ┌───────────┐

└───────────┘
    ┌───────────┐

Adult She/Her PMs Open
    Color My tree!
    ૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr!

└───────────┘
    x
    .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

ImageImage
    Lilymouse385

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:34 pm

Username+ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
    Achievement: Perfect Nail
    Link: Proof
    Extra: Thank you! This was really fun!

Also, here are the pants I traded for colored in:
    Pants.png
    Pants.png (703 Bytes) Viewed 117 times

Thank you!
    Despite everything,

Image Image Image
    Heya, I'm Eevee!
    Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ♡cat2♡ » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:28 pm

I'm heading outside the fence...
    Username+ID:cat2 1031360
    Sweeten:Image
    Extra: halloween is over, sad :(
    .............................................................................................................................................................
    ..................................................................................................................................

I just ate a tube of toothpaste

..................................................................................................................................
    ..............................................................................................................................................................
    ♡cat2♡

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby cinerious » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:16 am

♡cat2♡ wrote:I'm heading outside the fence...

This booth is closed, sorry!
    ★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

cinerious

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ♡cat2♡ » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:23 am

cinerious wrote:
    ♡cat2♡ wrote:I'm heading outside the fence...

This booth is closed, sorry!

k, got it
    .............................................................................................................................................................

..............................................................................................................................................................
    ♡cat2♡

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Sweetens Apawcalypse: Sector 2B Outpost [closed]

Postby ♡cat2♡ » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:24 am

I'm Trading for a pair of Pants?!
    Trading: 4 wooden planks Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4908765&p=143503430#p143503430

Username+ID: cat2 1031360
    Achievement: perfect nail
    Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4908765&start=160
    Extra:

also, my pants Image hellokitty pants with stars

♡cat2♡

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby cinerious » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:05 am

---
    Dirt's Tailor Shop has Returned Your Pants!!
    An official drop of all the pants so far!

If I missed you feel free to reach out again with your pants, I combed through but it is possible I missed someone!!
    (Received/Purchased Pants do not expire and can be turned in at any time!)
    ---

@lilymouse385 698034 After leaving the weird pants with Dirt for the day you return to see a strange sweeten wearing them! It seems like this has caused them to only respond to you, and Dirt waves away any questions you try to ask.
      Image Image

@EtaryaFae 664726 After leaving the weird pants with Dirt for the day you return to see a strange sweeten wearing them! It seems like this has caused them to only respond to you, and Dirt waves away any questions you try to ask.
      Image Image

@kijauni 107596 After leaving the weird pants with Dirt for the day you return to see a strange sweeten wearing them! It seems like this has caused them to only respond to you, and Dirt waves away any questions you try to ask.
      Image Image

@JoyfulRam 423309 After leaving the weird pants with Dirt for the day you return to see a strange sweeten wearing them! It seems like this has caused them to only respond to you, and Dirt waves away any questions you try to ask.
      Image Image

@reshihall 1029503 After leaving the weird pants with Dirt for the day you return to see a strange sweeten wearing them! It seems like this has caused them to only respond to you, and Dirt waves away any questions you try to ask.
      Image Image

@RiverDream 1083543 After leaving the weird pants with Dirt for the day you return to see a strange sweeten wearing them! It seems like this has caused them to only respond to you, and Dirt waves away any questions you try to ask.
      Image Image

@Eevee55 1033286 After leaving the weird pants with Dirt for the day you return to see a strange sweeten wearing them! It seems like this has caused them to only respond to you, and Dirt waves away any questions you try to ask.
      Image Image

@cat2 1031360 After leaving the weird pants with Dirt for the day you return to see a strange sweeten wearing them! It seems like this has caused them to only respond to you, and Dirt waves away any questions you try to ask.
      Image Image
    ★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

cinerious

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ♡cat2♡ » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:25 am

i have another pair Image , i forgot, sorry

♡cat2♡

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me