Follow Our Stars ★ - Lorebuilding

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby Waytown » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:10 am

Follow Our Stars - A Warrior Cats ARPG

Main ThreadDiscordArtist SearchPatrolsLorebuildingTumblr

Welcome to the Lorebuilding page.

Here, you can write up to 500 words per CS rollover for a chance to bring a cat to your clan/tribe/group. You may also earn other rewards depending on what you write about.
Last edited by Waytown on Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Waytown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Waytown » Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:55 am

L o r e b u i l d i n g ✨

There are several categories you can write for, all with varying rewards.

Territory: Write about your territory. Anything from what the territory is like to what the flora is like. 500 words gives a maximum chance of 50% for a randomly generated cat or apprentice to join your clan/tribe/group.
Prey: Tell me in detail about one of the prey animals in your territory. Does not have to be a real animal. 500 words adds 10x Big Game (feeds one cat to full instantly upon use) to your inventory once processed.
Predators: Tell me in detail about a predator animal in your territory. Does not need to be a real animal. 500 words gives a maximum chance of 50% for a randomly generated cat to your clan/tribe/group
Camp: Tell me about your camp. Where are meetings held? What do the dens and nursery look like? 500 words gives a 25% chance for a kit to join your clan/tribe/group.
Herbs: Tell me about an herb in your territory. There will be a chance to gain this herb upon processing. Must be an herb used in the Warrior Cats books.

Code: Select all
[b]username & ID:[/b]
[b]Clan/Tribe/Group:[/b]
[b]Link to the Clan/Tribe/Group:[/b]
[b]Category:[/b]
[b]Writing goes here:[/b]
[b]Word Count:[/b]
Waytown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery