๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ The Pit [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ The Pit

Postby IAmUniverse » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:45 am

Spelunking Time But A Lawyer Said No More Extras

Username + ID:IAmUniverse 1079183
Werm Sent Spelunking: Dining Table #6405
Are you an experienced caver & understand the rules?: Yes
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit:11
Link to Last Entry:here
Extra:

PitDay12
Leaf Rabbits!!

Say hi to Dining Table โค๏ธ
IAmUniverse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boa beloved » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:46 am

Username + ID: Boa beloved 1054175
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Dr. Valentine #4242
Are you an experienced caver & understand the rules?:Yes
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 12
Link to Last Entry: Oct 19
Extra:
(no time for art today)
Since they've first entered the pit, Val has been seeing shadows in the corner of their vision. They brushed it off at first, but they seem to be growing closer. It's convinced it's something to do with the pit, and they're dead set on figuring out what's really going on.

PitDay12

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Boa/Mew
(they/Them|mew/mews)
aro/ace!
discord:your local beloved
Toyhouse
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
wermz archive
cozie archive
sugggies archive
Boa beloved

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Octavius.O » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:47 am

Username + ID: Octavius.O 1077374
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 10
Link to Last Entry: eeoau
Extra:
Zag had left Corent out of the explorations today....or lost him. It was all starting to blend together...though, despite the loss of their forced-upon companion, they still heard the constant kicks of rocks and steps behind them. They weren't alone. They never were down here...even after they said their goodbyes with Titan, they still knew...they wouldn't shake the presence of.. something.

PitDay12
well that was fun, goodbye!
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Otto โ€ข Connor
Newer Player! Adores UMAs
PM me!! I donโ€™t bite :3c

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Comms TH Artfight coding credit โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Octavius.O

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FathomThis » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:51 am

Username + ID: FathomThis 1065954
Werm Sent Spelunking: Image
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit:10
Link to Last Entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=143232534#p143232534
Extra: pit pit pit pit pit pit pit pit pit pit pit pit pit pit

PitDay12
FathomThis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greyfire » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:54 am

Username + ID:
Greyfire 375912
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Are you an experienced caver & understand the rules?:
Yes
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit:
Five
Link to Last Entry:
xxx
Extra:

PitDay12
โ˜… She/Her โ˜† โ™“๏ธŽ โ˜… Slytherin โ˜† INTJ-A โ˜…
Hey there, I'm Grey!
I am always open to making new friends!
My hobbies are reading, writing, & archery.
I love animals, Harry Potter, & baking!
Going to university for crap Criminal Justice.

Discord: TheGreyfire

โ˜† Trades โ˜… Adoption โ˜† Toyhou.se โ˜… Art Search โ˜†
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

เธ…^โ€ข๏ปŒโ€ข^เธ…

Postby mrrp » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:56 am

Username + ID: mrrp 1041602
Werm Sent Spelunking:
maybelle sugarface | #5203
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 11
Link to Last Entry: here!
Extra: meow

PitDay12
haii! iโ€™m mrrp!
i like cats and the color pink.
transfem / catgender collector / sapphic
mew/cat/paw/other cat-like neos

nyaa เธ…^โ€ข๏ปŒโ€ข^เธ…
mrrp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokycandle » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:57 am

Username + ID: Smokycandle #795583
Werm Sent Spelunking: Farfgield #6705
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 10 before
Link to Last Entry: 10/19/2023
Extra: mow mow

PitDay12
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:00 pm

โ–…โ–„โ–ƒโ–‚โ–โ–โ– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐“ โ–โ–โ–โ–‚โ–ƒโ–„โ–…

Day 12 (20th) Results / Part 1
Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

@Benji_

The bell tolls. The fire burns. You are watching over a city; a people. You are the cause for all this chaos, all this... ruin. You. You who ventured into the Pit with your friends. You who thought you knew better. You. Just you. You blink. The dark and the city and the fire flittering away into dust. The Foreman offers you a drink of water, and then another; not to you. To it. To the werm that stands beside you. "It's getting light, maybe it's time you two head on home?" the Foreman tells you. (ID #7013)

@gnosiphobia

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.

@Vennycat

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own.

@dragonstars

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum?

@Wyvern Queen Kym

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper...

@dilemmaly

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a werm... shadow friend? I mean... sure, maybe if werms were made of ink and static. The creature zaps you as it crawls all over you, before settling at your side. A voice rings out inside your head. Twisted... to perfection

@ZAW526

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things...

@NaCl

The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. You had been warned. Titan had told you so. Had made you sign the waiver you never read. The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. The tunnels are closing in around you, bit by bit by bit. Soon you will be crushed. Soon you will be nothing but dirt and mud and atoms. Suddenly-- heat. You're on the surface. You're safe. Titan stares at you impassively. "You signed the waiver." [You leave without any loot].

@โ€ขbooโ€ข

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen.

@_mirage_

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own.

@onion

The bell tolls. The fire burns. You are watching over a city; a people. You are the cause for all this chaos, all this... ruin. You. You who ventured into the Pit with your friends. You who thought you knew better. You. Just you. You blink. The dark and the city and the fire flittering away into dust. The Foreman offers you a drink of water, and then another; not to you. To it. To the werm that stands beside you. "It's getting light, maybe it's time you two head on home?" the Foreman tells you. (ID #7017)

@glowbringer

The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. You had been warned. Titan had told you so. Had made you sign the waiver you never read. The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. The tunnels are closing in around you, bit by bit by bit. Soon you will be crushed. Soon you will be nothing but dirt and mud and atoms. Suddenly-- heat. You're on the surface. You're safe. Titan stares at you impassively. "You signed the waiver." [You leave without any loot].

@PinkAngel

Image After endless hours of winding your way through impossibly long halls, you come across what appears to be a treasure room. Filled to the brim with treasure chests, each overflowing with gold and tokens and-- you reach your hand out to pop one up and it snaps at you. OUCH! It was a baby mimic! The little creature shrieks in laughter before blowing a raspberry and beckoning you along the path back out. Have you made a new friend? You're about to leave when a voice rings out inside your head You.. are... weak

@emgeal

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a werm... shadow friend? I mean... sure, maybe if werms were made of ink and static. The creature zaps you as it crawls all over you, before settling at your side. A voice rings out inside your head. Twisted... to perfection

@kaisisles

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum?

@reshihall

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #7028)

@lotus eater

Sometimes the dirt moves under you. Around you. Sometimes you feel as though you are not climbing or digging or moving at all and yet you are heading deeper. A pull at your gut. A hand at your back. A whisper that scrapes the inside of your skull like a knife. Beckoned. Deeper and deeper and deeper. You're never getting out of here-- "Oi. If you aren't going to go down there, move on so others can," Titan grumps at you. You were never there to begin with. [You leave without any loot].

@SleepingAngel

Image After endless hours of winding your way through impossibly long halls, you come across what appears to be a treasure room. Filled to the brim with treasure chests, each overflowing with gold and tokens and-- you reach your hand out to pop one up and it snaps at you. OUCH! It was a baby mimic! The little creature shrieks in laughter before blowing a raspberry and beckoning you along the path back out. Have you made a new friend? You're about to leave when a voice rings out inside your head You.. are... weak

@redtruck

Dig dig dig dig dig dig. It's all you can think. A chant that runs over and over in your head. Primordial fear (or want) driving your every move. You have to keep digging. Have to keep going and going and going until-- until what? The fog that had been clouding your mind blessedly clears. Finally. You look up, you're on the surface. How did... "Welcome back," the Foreman says, peeking over the edge. "Bout time you two left, huh?" he adds, and disappears again. Two?. You turn, and find a werm stood just off to the side. A friend, you think; a friend that has always been there, digging at your side. (ID #7029)

@werepickle

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home.

@OwlFall

Image In these unhallowed halls of stone, water drip-drip-dripping down the walls; you get the unsteady, sinking feeling you're being followed. A voice rings out inside your head! Your fate... is bound to me-- When it subsides and the ringing stops, you look up to find yourself face to face with a baby beholder. It grins menacingly at you. Seems you have a new friend...

@xLilith

@Peachypunk

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things...

@Paint-is-forever (HELP WHATS THAT ART)

Image In these unhallowed halls of stone, water drip-drip-dripping down the walls; you get the unsteady, sinking feeling you're being followed. A voice rings out inside your head! Your fate... is bound to me-- When it subsides and the ringing stops, you look up to find yourself face to face with a baby beholder. It grins menacingly at you. Seems you have a new friend...

@Sixx O'Clock

@NanoShark

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen.

@shadedk9

@Stivkie

@ConfusedKing

@Ari_Thylascene

@Infailia

The bell tolls. The fire burns. You are watching over a city; a people. You are the cause for all this chaos, all this... ruin. You. You who ventured into the Pit with your friends. You who thought you knew better. You. Just you. You blink. The dark and the city and the fire flittering away into dust. The Foreman offers you a drink of water, and then another; not to you. To it. To the werm that stands beside you. "It's getting light, maybe it's time you two head on home?" the Foreman tells you. (ID #7032)

@vanilla bean.

@Mossclaw3706

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.

@nedbit

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home.

@cribunni

You're alone in the tunnel. You're all alone and there are fingers pressing into your skull. Tendrils. Gargantuan limbs that reach out from the dark and dirt. Eyes that watch you. Mouths. Teeth. You are being consumed. Destined to drown here. In the dark. All alone. "Oi geddup," Titan says, poking you with his pickaxe. "You're blocking the way for others." You're on the surface. All alone. [You leave without any loot].

@albedo

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!

@maplemaiden

@rabbit

@lilymouse385

@literal.swag.

You're being followed. You know you are. When you shimmied down into the dark of the Pit; when your friends voices faded to nothing, you had felt the presence. You feel it stronger, now, after hours and hours of running. Panting. You're hungry and tired and you're being followed. You're going to be lost down here forever, you think, lost and wandering and changed just like those unlucky few you've seen before. But as suddenly as you think yourself lost forever, you see the light at the end of the tunnel. You burst forth, free at last! The Foreman raises his head to look at you, then behind you, bowing his head just slightly. Seems you have a new werm as a companion... (ID #7033)

@Nova-Moshi

You're alone in the tunnel. You're all alone and there are fingers pressing into your skull. Tendrils. Gargantuan limbs that reach out from the dark and dirt. Eyes that watch you. Mouths. Teeth. You are being consumed. Destined to drown here. In the dark. All alone. "Oi geddup," Titan says, poking you with his pickaxe. "You're blocking the way for others." You're on the surface. All alone. [You leave without any loot].

@JoyfulRam

@ApocalypseAxolotl

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #7036)

@PandoraDiskenth

@hamkid

@MVerity333

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper...

@nio

You're being followed. You know you are. When you shimmied down into the dark of the Pit; when your friends voices faded to nothing, you had felt the presence. You feel it stronger, now, after hours and hours of running. Panting. You're hungry and tired and you're being followed. You're going to be lost down here forever, you think, lost and wandering and changed just like those unlucky few you've seen before. But as suddenly as you think yourself lost forever, you see the light at the end of the tunnel. You burst forth, free at last! The Foreman raises his head to look at you, then behind you, bowing his head just slightly. Seems you have a new werm as a companion... (ID #7038)

@echo into void

@snipsnops

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings!

@FantasyQueen

You're being followed. You know you are. When you shimmied down into the dark of the Pit; when your friends voices faded to nothing, you had felt the presence. You feel it stronger, now, after hours and hours of running. Panting. You're hungry and tired and you're being followed. You're going to be lost down here forever, you think, lost and wandering and changed just like those unlucky few you've seen before. But as suddenly as you think yourself lost forever, you see the light at the end of the tunnel. You burst forth, free at last! The Foreman raises his head to look at you, then behind you, bowing his head just slightly. Seems you have a new werm as a companion... (ID #7039)

@glittermintfurry

@grimjp

@Eevee55

@Piine

@internetbug

@snailshoes

@Toxic Nightshade

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!

@Omiyage

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings!

@ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

@After Hours

Image While journeying through these slime covered walls of the deepest deep, you feel something fall on your head. Looking down into the rippling mirror-water at your feet, you gaze at the slime "pet" that now adorns your crown. Surely this will have no reprecussions and you are not being mind-controlled. Surely... not... All that you know... will fade...

@atlasbarelyanimates

@LittleWolf666

@Ucanthandleme

Dig dig dig dig dig dig. It's all you can think. A chant that runs over and over in your head. Primordial fear (or want) driving your every move. You have to keep digging. Have to keep going and going and going until-- until what? The fog that had been clouding your mind blessedly clears. Finally. You look up, you're on the surface. How did... "Welcome back," the Foreman says, peeking over the edge. "Bout time you two left, huh?" he adds, and disappears again. Two?. You turn, and find a werm stood just off to the side. A friend, you think; a friend that has always been there, digging at your side. (ID #7049)

@Umi <3

@vada vada

@DrBubby

@kaboomkid

@ToastedCagon

@jdme

@casmeow

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear.

@marshhie

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear.

@Apollione

@Xenogender

@Kitsune.

@Fawn_Pelt

@Reki

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a humanoid! shadow friend. You don't know what a humanoid is, but you know, instinctively, that's what this creature is reminscent of. It giggles madly, skipping around the flickering green light, and settles at your side. A voice rings out inside your head. Gorge your hatred... embrace your rage...

@AlatusNemeseos

@Pony Waifu (all good! i saw ur question in the discord <3)

@chillociraptor

@Riley

@Dizzywing

@FaerieNova

@Zylafone

@houndjaw

@SoggyPeach

@shortstop

@EyeOfVoid

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #7042)

@Dibabeebees

@Music_Lover

@Lycancore

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a humanoid! shadow friend. You don't know what a humanoid is, but you know, instinctively, that's what this creature is reminscent of. It giggles madly, skipping around the flickering green light, and settles at your side. A voice rings out inside your head. Gorge your hatred... embrace your rage...

@BARBOSSA

@magpies

@Magnaskies

@sniffs

@halfwaytherefore

@PikachuTori25

@zoinks

@ob0321drxzx

@Nopal

@splider

@ylesia

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a-- oh GODS is that a snake? shadow friend? Get out! Get out! Just kidding. It's totally harmless. With its big, bashful eyes, it wiggles up to you and naps. A voice rings out inside your head.My dreaming... ends... your nightmare... begins

@.henloimmabirb.

"Hello?" you call out? Eyeing the long dark dirt hallway ahead of you. Your voice echoes against its walls before fading to nothing. Hmm maybe there's nothing to find today? "Hello?" a voice calls back, almost like your own. A chill runs down your spine. Nope. Time to go! If it sucks hit da bricks! You turn to leave, when suddenly you feel a breath on your neck. You scream. They scream. It's another werm! Where did they come from. "Hello?" the voice repeats, oh so close now; but the wermz mouth does not move. You, suddenly realizing you're now stuck with this... thing... turn to leave. It follows your every step to the surface. (ID #7051)

@Layamell

โ €

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day 12 (20th) Results / Part 2
Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

@KingRay

Sometimes the dirt moves under you. Around you. Sometimes you feel as though you are not climbing or digging or moving at all and yet you are heading deeper. A pull at your gut. A hand at your back. A whisper that scrapes the inside of your skull like a knife. Beckoned. Deeper and deeper and deeper. You're never getting out of here-- "Oi. If you aren't going to go down there, move on so others can," Titan grumps at you. You were never there to begin with. [You leave without any loot].

@dragoness129

@Exitium

Image While journeying through these slime covered walls of the deepest deep, you feel something fall on your head. Looking down into the rippling mirror-water at your feet, you gaze at the slime "pet" that now adorns your crown. Surely this will have no reprecussions and you are not being mind-controlled. Surely... not... All that you know... will fade...

@Raynestorms

@suguru

@Strawberry.Wyne

@BethRAWR

@simplydriftingalong

@appleschloss

@Corinnander

@persontea

@Pandora

@Catsplat18

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a-- oh GODS is that a snake? shadow friend? Get out! Get out! Just kidding. It's totally harmless. With its big, bashful eyes, it wiggles up to you and naps. A voice rings out inside your head.My dreaming... ends... your nightmare... begins

@Linsang

@11ghosty11

@RiverDream

@Shenanergans

@Cynicat

@jpano96

@Polluux

@Phรถnixfeder2000

@Henry

Titan stares impassively at the little god-creature before recoiling with a shake of his head. "Ah yea, right, for yer ""Animal Jam"" obsession. Shoulda guessed," he snorts and then scribbles down some numbers on a little piece of parchment before handing it back. It's Dundee's credit card numbers. "Here ya go little mate. All yours."

@toy20243

@Canis

@blizzard180

@EatingTuna

@Fishkin

@BananaSnake

@Pinkie Cooper

@styxie (i gave mochi SO many pats for u)

@Owl-Paints

@sev.en

@HEXORCISM

This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #7058)

@LittleWonderBean

@Yetaet

@Cr0wz

@Asternaut

@instantramen56

@Scourgebane

@Viego

@Crumchii

@NurseMikan

@Fourd

@spuert

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #7056)

@bug

@YeeYeeRavioli

@flicka

@nu-metal

@hjarta

@snaa-zzy

@Ziggy Stardust

@NeonFoxPaw

@cinerious

@Ectotron

@AliceMorte

@lunexiii

@TheMamba

@annie15970

@zoebeanzz

@Twiggy97

You're being followed. You know you are. When you shimmied down into the dark of the Pit; when your friends voices faded to nothing, you had felt the presence. You feel it stronger, now, after hours and hours of running. Panting. You're hungry and tired and you're being followed. You're going to be lost down here forever, you think, lost and wandering and changed just like those unlucky few you've seen before. But as suddenly as you think yourself lost forever, you see the light at the end of the tunnel. You burst forth, free at last! The Foreman raises his head to look at you, then behind you, bowing his head just slightly. Seems you have a new werm as a companion... (ID #7060)

@ahirked

@pepsii

@Artwork-Is-Key

@otterbug

@mosh pit

@eden;

@Azphen

@zanhhh

@TheBrokenRobot

@L1V1D

@Chip? No.

@neurobotz

@Westsparrow

@EeeeeeejDoge

@vlpn

@almondkitty

@BPlusSupernova

@dollopofblue

@buggabee

@Lemon Tea Rain

@hoof

@dartist

@IAmUniverse

@Boa beloved

@Octavius.O

@FathomThis

@Greyfire

@mrrp

@Smokycandle

โ €

ceasefire now!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๏ผฎ๏ผฏ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผฅ

Please see the front page for the updated Pit !!

Most items found in the Pit to date are now found in the store !!

As well as the Pit (as it is) officially being closed.
Though... the empty cave is now explorable. Who knows what you'll find there...

Thank u for enjoying this event with me! It has been an absolute joy.
โ €

ceasefire now!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me