📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

Postby ShiftingFoxx » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:23 am

I cast my fishing rod into the pool!
User + ID ShiftingFoxx + 1044398
Date: 10/16
Link to last entry:splish splash
Last edited by ShiftingFoxx on Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShiftingFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vlpn » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:28 am

User + ID vlpn 1041309
Date: 10/16/2023
Link to last entry:
october 13
vlpn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PandoraDiskenth » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:28 am

User + ID PandoraDiskenth + 51429
Date: 10.16
Link to last entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143172404#p143172404

PandoraDiskenth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinerious » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:42 am

User + ID cinerious 242408
Date: 10/16
Link to last entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143181006&hilit=cinerious#p143181006
★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niveiru » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:44 am

User + ID niveiru + 109846
Date: 16/10
Link to last entry: 11/10
niveiru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost_Support » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:46 am

User + ID Ghost_Support 1004894
Date: Oct. 16th
Link to last entry: bonk

She/they
Nervous all the time
I like memes on the internet
Image Image
Ghost_Support

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsune. » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:55 am

User + ID Kitsune. + 577255
Date: Oct 16
Link to last entry: Day 7 (Oct 13)

XXXImage
kitsune / kit ; ♀
► always open to trades / pms
► doing the college thing
► currently reading : guardians of ga'hoole

XXXImage

XXXXXImage
Kitsune.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corinnander » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:57 am

User + ID Corinnander [928929]
Date: 10 - 16
Link to last entry: Right here darling!
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:00 pm

Fishing Results! (October 16th)
If I missed you or there was otherwise some error, please contact me!

Make sure ALL of the information in your form (including the date) is correct. Otherwise, you will be skipped.

@Benji_
You suddenly pull out a Fish Burger... seriously is this pool contaminated??

@atlasbarelyanimates
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@Sixx O'Clock
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@xLilith
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@nedbit
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@persontea
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@redtruck
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@crypti-crunch
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@reshihall
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@Westsparrow
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@Fishkin
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@shadowangelw
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@Cr0wz
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@hamkid
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@kaisisles

@Riley ♥
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@dragonstars
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@jpano96
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@Ectotron
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@GrumpyQueenie
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@Pastel Furret
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@Exitium

@OwlFall
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7557 (made by Magnaskies)

@snaa-zzy

@otterbug

@SnazzyGator

@Little Fish

@aftonbuilt
You see something floating on top of a water, it's a Ducky! How cute!

@CaeBabyBear
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@Magnaskies
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@_mirage_

@snailshoes
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@zoebeanzz

@Polluux
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@casmeow

@Succo d'arancia

@maplemaiden

@FathomThis

@echo into void

@Twiggy97
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@BethRAWR

@appleschloss

@FantasyQueen
You suddenly pull out some Fish and Chips... maybe don't eat that.

@Infailia

@Ucanthandleme

@Vennycat
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@ZAW526

@lilymouse385
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@JoyfulRam

@Mossclaw3706

@werepickle

@Paint-is-forever

@Umi <3
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@LittleWonderBean

@Fawn_Pelt

@•boo•

@jdme

@snipsnops

@Eevee55
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@glowbringer

@flicka

@collei

@EyeOfVoid
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@Greyfire
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@Ari_Thylascene

@cribunni

@internetbug

@Nova-Moshi

@Owl-Paints

@PinkAngel

@Strawberry.Wyne

@onion

@dilemmaly

@Piine

@Omiyage

@NanoShark
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ hihi!!

@BARBOSSA

@dollopofblue

@gnosiphobia

@shadedk9

@Dizzywing

@dragoness129

@beekind

@Henry <3_<3

@Smokycandle

@folie a deux

@vada vada
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@Apollione

@cynicat
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@nio

@Yetaet

@magpies

@Stivkie

@TheBrokenRobot

@nu-metal

@Nopal

@.henloimmabirb.

@DrBubby
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@dartist

@Music_Lover

@marshhie

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@IAmUniverse happy birthday!

@chillociraptor

@ahirked

@Viego
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@TheMamba

@AlatusNemeseos

@suguru
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@houndjaw

@halfwaytherefore

@shortstop

@ylesia

@LemonBunny

@PikachuTori25

@Artwork-Is-Key

@ConfusedKing

@Reki.

@BananaSnake

@sniffs

@daily

@ob0321drxzx

@vanillachapstick

@Layamell

@YeeYeeRavioli

@almond.milk

@hjarta

@11ghosty11

@RiverDream

@zoinks

@Zylafone

@Asternaut

@Transparent Cow!

@simplydriftingalong

@KingRay

@mothmate

@Dibabeebees

@glittermintfurry

@eden;

@majora's_mask

@blizzard180

@EtaryaFae

@Linsang

@alphias

@Phönixfeder2000

@Scourgebane

@Pandora!

@EeeeeeejDoge
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7361 (made by opaquii)

@bug

@EatingTuna

@Pinkie Cooper

@Chip? No.

@spuert

@crabodile

@mosh pit

@Fourd

@Canis.

@NurseMikan

@toy20243

@Zanhhh

@HEXORCISM

@pepsii

@sev.en

@AliceMorte

@buggabee

@Catsplat18

@Obsquidian

@Lycancore
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Night)!

@grimjp

@Raynestorms

@L1V1D

@NeonFoxPaw

@neurobotz

@Lemon Tea Rain

@instantramen56

@BPlusSupernova

@Wyvern Queen Kym

@styxie

@annie15970

@foxil

@Jasmyn

@Ziggy Stardust

@mrrp

@dogtreat hello neighbor

@azphen

@lunexiii

@hoof.

@LittleWolf666

@Boa beloved

@ShiftingFoxx

@vlpn

@PandoraDiskenth

@cinerious

@niveiru

@Ghost_Support
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Night)!

@Kitsune.

@Corinnander

Last edited by Azphen on Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me