Loomies [Announcement thread]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Loomies [Announcement thread]

Postby Llazybonezz » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:17 pm

Welcome to the announcement thread!
Here is where all important Loomie announcement will
take place, such as staff applications, or litter drops! As well as Open raffles, and raffle winners!

Last edited by Llazybonezz on Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:39 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loomies [Staff Applications/OPEN]

Postby Llazybonezz » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:29 pm

Staff Applications: OPEN/closed

Staff Application: Explore Mods
(looking for 1-2)

I am searching for staff to moderate and roll explore days for Loomie Night Life!
Loomie night life is only open 5 days a week, so 1-2 staff is required. It is currently closed, but i hope to have it open within the next 1-2 weeks.
Mods will earn staff points that can be used for custom loomies, free breeding, and exclusive staff items! Once hired, explore mods can request one free custom.

Explore mods will earn 1 staff point for each day of explores that they roll. (Exp. all rolls for 10/15/23 will earn 1 staff point.)

Requirements:
-prior UMA experience is not needed, but helpful
-Must be able to communicate on Discord
-Must visit the Night Life page once a day to provide roll for users and their loomies.

i want to be 100% transparent, this is my first ever UMA, so im sure there are a lot of things i am doing that could be done differently!! I love Loomies and want to make sure it is enjoyable for everyone! this has been and still is a huge learning experience for me. I am always looking to learn and do better. If you have questions for me that you'd like answered before you put an application in, my PM's are always open!! <3

if you are interested in becoming a part of the Loomie staff (explore mod), please fill out the code below!

Code: Select all
[b]Explore Mod Application![/b]
Username:
Pronouns:
Have you been an UMA mod before?:
Do you have/use Discord?:
Did you read the requirements and rewards?:
How often are on you online/CS?:
Do you understand your position as an explore mod?:

Last edited by Llazybonezz on Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:42 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loomies [current litters OFA]

Postby Llazybonezz » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:39 pm

---Currently there are no litters to adopt from---
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loomies [Raffle Winner index]

Postby Llazybonezz » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:46 pm

All Previous and current raffle winners will be posted here.

Previous Winners:
-
-
-
-
-
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Loomies [New base announcement!!]

Postby Llazybonezz » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:41 pm

Loomies has moved to a more compact base so that they can fit better in your signature! To transfer a loomie to the new base, all you have to do is get the strawberry jam item from the Usable items store (they are free, you may get as many as you need!!), and apply the item to your loomie!

You are more than welcome to keep you old base if you'd like! But any loomie with the old base will no longer be able to breed, as well as old bases will no longer be available for customs!
they/them | Scorpio | Art Shop
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me