📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Pit [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Pit

Postby CountingCrows » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:31 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: CountingCrows 1021609
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Mangeur de Mur
How Many Trips: TWO EXTRA
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 3
Link to Last Entry: xxx
Extra: 8 Tokens - 2 Tokens = 6 Tokens

PitDay2
✦call me vova or crow✦
✦xe/xem✦
✦libra✦
✦entp✦

ImageImageImageImageImage
CountingCrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almondkitty » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:38 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: almondkitty 377392
Werm Sent Spelunking:
How Many Trips: FREE
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 2
Link to Last Entry:
Extra:

PitDay2
almondkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:44 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: Fourd 235141
Werm Sent Spelunking: #2086 Image
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 1
Link to Last Entry: Here :3
Extra:

PitDay3
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Pit | [Open]

Postby zatty » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:55 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: zatty 1016833
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 2
Link to Last Entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903387&p=143133398&hilit=Zatty#p143133398
Extra: splunk!

PitDay3
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepytally » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:56 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: sleepytally + 995839
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Salem #704
How Many Trips: TWO EXTRA
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: this will be first :)
Link to Last Entry: here
Extra: 10 - 2 = 8 tokens left (personal note)

PitDay3
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🌿

Tally | She/They

pfp by pinterest art by
ipphie

🍄

🌹 th
🍂 pokefarm
🌻 Sleepy Wermville
🌱 Lorwolf profile
🪻Lorwolf ref link
🌺 Buttermilks
🪴 discord:
Sleepytally#1109

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Sleepytally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L1V1D » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:59 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: L1V1D 1045332
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Kiwi #6429
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 0
Link to Last Entry: none
Extra:

PitDay3
Sig is a wip <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xHi! I'm Livi, or L1V1D!
xFeel free to message me for any reason at all!
xI have Coding Comms open as well!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L1V1D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:00 pm

▅▄▃▂▁▁▁ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐓 ▁▁▁▂▃▄▅

Day 3 (9th) Results / Part 1
Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

@emgeal

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Benji_ (please remember the correct PitDay tag next time!)

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum?
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!
Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes.

@redtruck

Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat!
Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
You're chipping away at stone and dirt, thinking about how this is kind of free labor for the Foreman, when suddenly you break through the wall-- only to meet eye to eye with another werm who was digging the opposite way. Oh... weird. You'd think either of you would have noticed that. Oh well! Time's up. Back to the surface. (ID #6975)

@xLilith

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world.
Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt.
Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky.

@Sixx O'Clock

Image Oh you're one of those people. The Foreman judges you as you hike some cool rocks back out of the Pit with you.
Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@vada vada

Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm...
Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt.
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!

@LittleWonderBean

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@persontea

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly...
Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them...
Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world.

@BethRAWR (ilu beth mwah!)

Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is.

@FathomThis

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt!

@hamkid

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them...
Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt!
Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@CaeBabyBear

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly...
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Scourgebane

Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you?

@Ectotron

Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar!
While you happily dig around in the mud and dirt, you come across another werm! They look a little bit lost... maybe it's best you took them home (ID #6972)

@OwlFall

Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar!
Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is.

@Little Fish

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum? Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Lemon Tea Rain

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes.
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Westsparrow

The Foreman had warned you it got dark down here... you didn't think he meant this dark. You're about to turn to leave when you run headlong into another werm! They look a bit afraid. Maybe you should hold their hand and head back to the surface, yeah? (ID #6981)
Image Guess what you've got? That's right. You've got a jar of dirt. You've got a jar of dirt~ You've got a--

@dragonstars

Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Viego

Image Oh you're one of those people. The Foreman judges you as you hike some cool rocks back out of the Pit with you.

@Transparent Cow!

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@FantasyQueen

While you happily dig around in the mud and dirt, you come across another werm! They look a little bit lost... maybe it's best you took them home (ID #6958)

@aftonbuilt

Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you?

@Magnaskies

@Infailia

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@nedbit

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.

@JoyfulRam

Image Guess what you've got? That's right. You've got a jar of dirt. You've got a jar of dirt~ You've got a--
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Lycancore

Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat!

@strawby

@otterbug

@glowbringer

@otterbug

@Dibabeebees

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum?

@Nopal

@Owl-Paints

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum? Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you? Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@amourmeru

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@splider

Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky.
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.

@eden;

Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Pandora!

@slinky3000

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Boa beloved (stop eating dirt poptart)

@Greyfire

@ConfusedKing

Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@shortstop

@onion

@blizzard180

Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you? Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@gnosiphobia

Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it!

@snailshoes

@DanYourMan (please remember not to edit your form after posting!)

While you happily dig around in the mud and dirt, you come across another werm! They look a little bit lost... maybe it's best you took them home (ID #6960)

@maplemaiden

@GrumpyQueenie

@KingRay

Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Vegtaboom

@Dizzywing

@SnazzyGator

@dartist

Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Canis.

@dollopofblue

While you happily dig around in the mud and dirt, you come across another werm! They look a little bit lost... maybe it's best you took them home (ID #7909)
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@PaperFriend

@lilymouse385

@BABE0FTHEABYSS

Image Guess what you've got? That's right. You've got a jar of dirt. You've got a jar of dirt~ You've got a-- Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it!

@Umi <3

@internetbug

@zoebeanzz

Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@nio

@Stivkie

@Fishkin (extra: no; LOL!)

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt! Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Ari_bushpaw

You're chipping away at stone and dirt, thinking about how this is kind of free labor for the Foreman, when suddenly you break through the wall-- only to meet eye to eye with another werm who was digging the opposite way. Oh... weird. You'd think either of you would have noticed that. Oh well! Time's up. Back to the surface. (ID #6978)

@buggabee (you did fine!)

@NanoShark

@snipsnops

@Piine

Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm... Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Dilemmaly

@Eevee55

@Omiyage

@mrrp

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Strawberry.Wyne

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@AutumnChowsky

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly... Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@kaisisles

@echo into void

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@Polluux.

@YeeYeeRavioli

@almond.milk

@Vennycat

@_mirage_

@glittermintfurry

@Henry (babies shouldn't travel alone take this)

While you happily dig around in the mud and dirt, you come across another werm! They look a little bit lost... maybe it's best you took them home (ID #6980)

@Ucanthandleme

@sev.en

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@werepickle

@Mossclaw3706

@DrBubby

@Phönixfeder2000

@Riley ♥

@marshhie

You're chipping away at stone and dirt, thinking about how this is kind of free labor for the Foreman, when suddenly you break through the wall-- only to meet eye to eye with another werm who was digging the opposite way. Oh... weird. You'd think either of you would have noticed that. Oh well! Time's up. Back to the surface. (ID #6959)

@Shadowangelw

Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@kae!!

@Velot

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:00 pm

▅▄▃▂▁▁▁ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐓 ▁▁▁▂▃▄▅

Day 3 (9th) Results / Part 2
Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

@snaa-zzy

@NurseMikan

@Zylafone

@Fawn_Pelt

Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Starfire_Nebula

Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@cinerious

@nu-metal

You're chipping away at stone and dirt, thinking about how this is kind of free labor for the Foreman, when suddenly you break through the wall-- only to meet eye to eye with another werm who was digging the opposite way. Oh... weird. You'd think either of you would have noticed that. Oh well! Time's up. Back to the surface. (ID #6979)
Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@ShiftingFoxx

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@toy20243

@Apollione

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@AlatusNemeseos

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@halfwaytherefore

@Music_Lover

@hoglolly

@komoreika

Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@ewie

The Foreman had warned you it got dark down here... you didn't think he meant this dark. You're about to turn to leave when you run headlong into another werm! They look a bit afraid. Maybe you should hold their hand and head back to the surface, yeah? (ID #6967)

@dazai <3

@houndjaw

@jasps

@Linsang

@hoof.

@smelliott_

@HEXORCISM

You're chipping away at stone and dirt, thinking about how this is kind of free labor for the Foreman, when suddenly you break through the wall-- only to meet eye to eye with another werm who was digging the opposite way. Oh... weird. You'd think either of you would have noticed that. Oh well! Time's up. Back to the surface. (ID #6983)

@SoggyPeach

@appleschloss

@ob0321drxzx

@BananaSnake

@NeonFoxPaw

@zoinks

@Asternaut

@casmeow

The Foreman had warned you it got dark down here... you didn't think he meant this dark. You're about to turn to leave when you run headlong into another werm! They look a bit afraid. Maybe you should hold their hand and head back to the surface, yeah? (ID #6956)

@pepsii

@Kitsune

@ylesia

@magpies

Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@PinkAngel

@cribunni

@Layamell

@11ghosty11

Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@BARBOSSA

@Yetaet

@Galawhim

@BPlusSupernova

While you happily dig around in the mud and dirt, you come across another werm! They look a little bit lost... maybe it's best you took them home (ID #6957)

@TheMamba

@dragoness129

@Chip? No

Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm... Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@smokycandle

@reshihall

Image Oh you're one of those people. The Foreman judges you as you hike some cool rocks back out of the Pit with you. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Exitium

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@AliceMorte

@Reki.

While you happily dig around in the mud and dirt, you come across another werm! They look a little bit lost... maybe it's best you took them home (ID #6965)

@TheBrokenRobot

@bug

@Kittyuwu88

@.henloimmabirb.

@PikachuTori25

@Pinkie Cooper

@Octavius.O

@EeeeeeejDoge

@styx111

The Foreman had warned you it got dark down here... you didn't think he meant this dark. You're about to turn to leave when you run headlong into another werm! They look a bit afraid. Maybe you should hold their hand and head back to the surface, yeah? (ID #7907)

@crabodile

@selasphorys

@neurobotz

@simplydriftingalong

@Azphen

@hjarta

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly... Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Nova-Moshi

@EtaryaFae

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@vipurr

@mosh pit

@IAmUniverse

@cyan cat

@KiraKilla

@TemmieFlakes

@Zanhhh

@Lunexiii

@annie15970

@Twiggy97

@Catsplat18

@Verenacafern

@Jasmyn

@EatingTuna

@Skull.Vincent

@cynicat

@sniffs

@DreamyNocturne

@flicka

@almond.milk

@grimjp

@Ziggy Stardust

@RiverDream

@ZenzenPapaya (HI ZENZEN MWAH KISSA U)

@Aundonia

@folie a deux (me too)

@EyeOfVoid

@Sad Ghost

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Ghost_Support

@rainsprout

@CountingCrows

@almondkitty

@Fourd

@zatty

@sleepytally

While you happily dig around in the mud and dirt, you come across another werm! They look a little bit lost... maybe it's best you took them home (ID #7908)

@L1V1D

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FathomThis » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:14 pm

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: FathomThis #1065954:
Werm Sent Spelunking: Image
How Many Trips: FREE +1
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 3
Link to Last Entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=143134189#p143134189

PitDay1
FathomThis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benji_ » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:20 pm

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: Benji_ | #680546
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Pyrite | #3986
How Many Trips: 3 (-2 Tokens Had 30, new total 28)
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 3 (last forums says 4 as I thought it was trip's not form posts)
Link to Last Entry: X
Extra: The pit it calls to me

PitDay4

[ Benji | She/They | Adult | Wermz tracking ]
Henlo I'm Benji, I'm not great at talking to people but I'm doing my best <3
Herptile and plant lover.

Signature art on right by @Piine
Avatar art by ReiynStorm on toyhouse

Signature art on Left by @Artwork-Is-Key
Benji_

My pets
My items