๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ โ˜พ customs and breedings

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ โ˜พ customs and breedings

Postby sirenni » Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:13 pm

โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ

โ˜พ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ผ

main thread

here you can order custom teacats! Slots open at random times so keep an eye out ~

info wrote:welcome to the teacat custom thread! Here you can order custom tea cats made just for you ~ there are currently two custom items - the basic custom star drop and the line edit custom star drop

โœฆโœงโœฆโœง

ImageImage
basic custom stardrop ~ line edit custom stardrop

order here

basic custom stardrop ~ is used to order custom teacat on default teacat lines - the lines cannot be changed in any way. Any colors, patterns, markings etc. can be requested. This stardrop can be used to order recolors of free fcfs or raffle litter lines.

Line edit custom startdrop ~ is used to order a custom teacat with any line edits your heart desires. Any colors, marking, patterns etc. go crazy!

rules wrote:-you must have a post on the co-op archive in order to order customs

- your welcome to order customs based off of your ocs or artwork

- customs cannot be based off of copyrighted material
. This includes cs pets, video games, anime, movies, existing characters and others artwork

- artists can turn down a custom request for any reason

custom forms are found on the artists custom pages ~ found in the links below.

artist custom forms wrote:serene. | [url]Szczur.ki[/url]

โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ
Last edited by sirenni on Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sirenni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ โ˜พ breedings

Postby sirenni » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:13 pm

โ˜พ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ

This is the breeding post ~ here you can learn how to order breedings! You can breed two of your teacats together or one of your teacats with another users teacat. Breedings allow for unique combinations to be born and lineart to be stylized with another one. Teacats genders do not matter ~ any tea cats can have offspring! There are two breeding items - the normal breeding potion and the rare breeding potion

โœฆโœงโœฆโœง

ImageImage
Normal breeding potion ~ rare breeding potion

Purchase here

normal breeding potion ~ allows two teacats to breed to produce a litter of 1-2 offspring if the breeding is between two users, there will always be an equal amount of offspring

Rare breeding potion ~ allows two teacats to breed to produce of litter of 3-4 teacats if the breeding is between two users, there will always be an equal amount of offspring

rules wrote:~ you must have a post on the co-op archive to order a breeding

~ 2nd gen tea cats can only breed with 2nd gen teacats - 3rd gen teacats cannot breed at all

~ artists can turn down breeding requests for any reason

~ you cannot order another breeding if you currently have one in progress

breeding forms are found on the artists breeding posts ~ found in the links below.

artists breeding forms wrote:[url]serene.[/url]

sirenni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โŠฑ Serenityโ€™s customs and breedings

Postby sirenni » Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:02 pm

โŠฑ โ€” Serenityโ€™s customs and breedings

shop is currently open / closed

welcome !! Thank you for your interest ~ donโ€™t forget to scan over the tos and custom form

โ€งโ‚Šหš information โ€งโ‚Šหš wrote:this is my customs and breedings order shop - when my slots are open, a post will be made on the main thread and it will be visible within my booth status c: im open to really everything - items customs and breedings, recolors, c$ and unique custom slots <3 please donโ€™t be scared to send anything my way ! I will always put my best into every order <3 once your form in accepted, please feel free to pm me on cs (fastest) or dm me on discord, my tag is mokaa_1 #1693

โ€งโ‚Šหšartist tos โ€งโ‚Šหš wrote: โŠฑ please follow all cs and teacat rules
โŠฑ I cannot do paid customs based off of copyrighted characters
โŠฑ do not edit the teacat in any way, if you wish to add something to the character, you must put it on a separate ref
โŠฑ Please credit my cs account

โ€งโ‚Šหš design examples โ€งโ‚Šหš wrote:tropical fish litter - moonlight deer litter

item custom/c$ custom order form
Code: Select all
[size=85][color=#BFBFFF] โ€งโ‚Šหš Im ordering a custom from [b][i]serenity[/i][/b] โ€งโ‚Šหš[/color]
username -

what type of custom? - (item being used/amount of c$ being paid)
proof you own item -

custom description -
any color pallets/reference photos? -
other -[/size]

recolor ordering form
[size=85][color=#BFBFFF] โ€งโ‚Šหš  Im ordering a recolor custom from [b][i]serenity[/i][/b โ€งโ‚Šหš ][/color]
username -

what type of recolor? - (item/c$ recolor)
proof you own this item -

recolor pallet -
recolor description/moodboard - (only if your ordering a line edit recolor)
other -[/size]

breeding ordering form
[color=#BFBFFF][size=85] โ€งโ‚Šหš   im ordering a breeding from [b][i]serenity-[/i][/b] โ€งโ‚Šหš  [/size][/color]
[size=85]username -
username of other user -

item being used -
proof you or your partner owns this item -

your teacat -
your partners teacat -
other -[/size]
sirenni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery