goobilee 2023 | praise gobbess (day 7)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: goobilee 2023 | praise gobbess (day 1)

Postby Griff » Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:45 pm

🌞 praise gobbess!
day: 1
username: Griff
art/writing:

Ugin found herself walking with her family towards the shrines, her ears twitched back. Her family cast concerned looks at one another, even Istovan seemed worried. "Perhaps," Istovan offered, "We might go elsewhere this Goobilee. I am not one for celebrations but certain others seem to enjoy the festivities..." As he said this, his eyeless glance found its way towards Apple who gave a sheepish look.

"I mean you're not wrong Father. I do like the gookies and treats but..." She sighs softly. "This seems important to Ugin, and in case... in case anything happens I want to help keep her safe, too." Istovan looked towards Ugin a moment longer, ears twitched back.

"I realize it is important to her but..." He trails off slightly, exhaling out. "If this ends badly, I may not have the power or the skills to protect you."

'As if she even cares enough to strike any of us down personally,' Ugin signed from where she walked, leading the group. Not a single one of them had been able to talk her out of her path, as every step she took carried with it determination and a built up anger. Emotions that had been stewing since, well, her last encounter with the gobbess. Not with being rejected, no, but rather other factors had come into play.

From where she was, Harley grimaced visibly. "I... I get it sis. You're worried for all of us diabs and you don't like where all this is going. But aren't you worried we might... poke the beeshive as it were?" As she said this, Harley briefly shifted into her demonic insect form as if to prove a point as she gestured to herself. And although Ugin lacked the voice for laughter she paused but to look back at them all. The expression she made was far worse than any laughter, and sent a chill down their spine. She looked at them all and simply grinned, baring fangs as she did. And without a signed word after doing so, she continued to lead the way towards the shrine.

The rest of the family all stared at each other, drawing a shared breath, but continued to follow. And soon the group was upon the shrine of the gobbess. 'She does not CARE enough to listen to my language, so she won't even understand what I want to say to her," Ugin signed before she stood beside the shrine. Her entire family watched, standing guard, as they knew Ugin was about to sign out some... less than flattering things.

"You likely don't remember much of what you said or dead... and you tried to gloss over everything by giving us new companions. But have you even attempted to get to know any of us here, or have you been content to simply stay away from all of us and watch us from afar? You expect us to worship the ground you tred on and kiss your feet... for what? Existing? You were away for centuries and then banished the one goobie who cared enough to watch over us in your absence. Your presence is sickening. Your sweetness and glory is all surface level, hiding a rotten core that is void of feeling and love. You disdain the diabs because what, we're different? Well guess what. We're not all going to bow down to you. In fact I laugh at your face, right here at your shrine. HAHAHA!"

Ugin stared at the void in front of her, placed perfectly at the center of the shrine, before smiling boldly at it. Again there was a hint of teeth, a flash of eyes that flickered like fire. "Watch us reclaim our own world you who would take what no longer belongs to you..." And with that she led the way towards another shrine, not too far away. A shrine that was crumbling, falling apart, and empty.

"He's not here... not now. But I have seen many from beyond who return. And he... cared a lot for this world. So if there's a way, I think he will come back. And I'd like to see us ready for him." She nodded towards the others. "Help me clean this shrine up a bit will you? We're going to clear the debris and try to restore it."

The rest of her family nodded, not hesitating. They were going to support her, as crazy as this all was. If they fell, if they were struck down, if the goddess ignored them all... they would face it together They were a family, after all.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:49 pm

🌞 praise gobbess!
username: solos
art/writing: might decide to later today <3

solos | she/they | ✸--✦ ✦ ✦
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge • ☼ β€³
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - Β© -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby !karkat » Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:57 pm

🌞 praise gobbess!
day: 01
username: !karkat
art/writing:
!karkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:00 pm

🌞 praise gobbess!
username: fruitbat
art/writing: a short sonnet about the gobbess!

The sun is shines oh so bright,
The center of the sky, the day's guiding light.
It brings warmth, life, and comfort to the night,
From dusk to dawn, it's always in sight.
It's rays bring life to fields and trees alike,
As it sparkles and glitters in the sky.
The sun is a special and powerful alumni,
Its energy helps us to clarify.
The sun is a beacon of hope and love,
It's a symbol of peace that comes from above.
A source of warmth and joy that we've found,
It's the shining Gobbess that makes life abound.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:30 pm

🌞 praise gobbess!
username: bakuraas.
art/writing: x
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
β™₯️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]β™₯️
ο½₯:*:ο½₯ο½‘β˜†{ baku's angel c4c }β˜†ο½‘ο½₯:*:ο½₯
β™₯️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]β™₯️
β™₯️[ karsalis ]β™₯️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scourgebane » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:31 pm

🌞 praise gobbess!
    username: Ghost King
    art/writing: [A short story starring Fukurai.]

You tilt your head from side to side looking at the Gobbess shrine, big ears flopping from the movement. You flicker them in curiosity. You do not dare to glance to the obscured, dilapidated shrine. There are many things you are, but courageous you are not. You fear divine retribution like any other fool in the Gobs green earth.

That being said...

Sometimes you have to make that tiny little bit of courage grow.

This probably won't bring Him back, probably will get you smote.

But damn if it doesn't feel good.

With your fur all up on end and trembling paws but with a determined gaze, you decide that today the Gobbess shrine deserves a bit of "spicing up". With your brush in your mouth you start painting.
Scourgebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:32 pm

🌞 praise gobbess!
username: nio
art/writing: haiku
oh, my dear gobbess
your beauty knows no boundaries,
the sun blooms as you.
✹ sun !! he/she/they/any β€” adult ✲ awst ✲ cs th
art queue ✲ icon cred
π“†Ÿ 𓆝 π“†Ÿ

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riley β™₯ » Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:55 pm

🌞 praise gobbess!
username: Riley β™₯
art/writing:

β˜† riley ❀ she/her ❀ adult β˜†
β˜† art shop ❀ art gallery β˜†
β˜† artist for goobies β˜†
β˜† castkitty β˜†

β˜† design tos β˜†
β˜† toyhouse β˜†
β˜† oekaki β˜†

Riley β™₯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -icarus- » Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:09 am

🌞 praise gobbess!
username: -icarus-
art/writing: Mayhem sighs as xe rolls up to the shrine with multiple rubber ducks in tow.

It's been so long since I've paid tribute. Will they even speak to me, let alone bless me?
Well, only one way to find out.

Xe works up xes courage and steps into the shrine clearing. Mayhem notices that the Gob's shrine, which had been well-kept and covered in tributes, was decrepit and torn down.

Why?! What happened to my Gob in the time I was out of the loop?? xe wondered. Xe looked over at the other shrine, glowing pink and maintained perfectly for the agel gobbess.

Screw her! I'm paying tribute to my own God, no matter where they may be in this world!

Mayhem bounds over to the crumbled shrine, which was still covered in the black goo xes come to know and love. Xe kneels down and bows xes head, placing a rubber duck on a higher space in the shrine before doing so.

Please. Hear my words, great Gob. I know it's been a while, too long for any apology to suffice. I don't know where you are or why your shrine is like this, but if this act was hostile in nature, I will be by your side in any conflict that may arise. It's not enough to make up for missing whatever happened here, I know, but I must learn before I make any brasher decisions than this. Thank you, great Gob, for always being there, no matter how badly your followers may screw up. I hope you're safe, wherever you are.

Mayhem rises and glances over at the agel gobbess's shrine.

I can't let her know I might be hostile, so I'll leave a short tribute to her too.
It hurts a little, considering my suspicions, but I have to. Who knows what the gobbess may do to those that don't?

Mayhem slinks over to the pink shrine, which has stopped glowing. Xe panics, thinking she already knows of xes other tribute, but the shrine glows again seconds later. Mayhem resumes the same position as before.

Hear me, great Gobbess. I know it's been a long time. But I'm here now. If you need me for anything, just let me know.

Mayhem rises and places a rubber duck on the ground next to the shrine. Xe exits, feeling lost and on edge as xe begins the search for what happened to the Gob xe loves.
The Band of Misfits | they/them | collectors of eggs... and hamsters | βŽ‡ βŽ‡ &
diagnosed anxiety disorder and ADHD, sd 'tism
Pokefarm Q | Final Outpost | ♬
ImageImageImageImage
Image Image
-icarus-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:38 am

🌞 praise gobbess!
username: strawberrymwilk
art/writing:
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ