πŸ’₯ CrazyCats - Breeding Den πŸ’₯

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

πŸ’₯ CrazyCats - Breeding Den πŸ’₯

Postby Skarrred » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:06 pm

Of course, this is a cat's genetic's game! You're going to want your beloved CrazyCat's to have kittens to spread their genetics, make profits, and make new generations!

β€’ Main Thread β€’ Basic Item Shopβ€’ Genetics Guide β€’
β€’ The Shelter β€’ Bank β€’ Breeding Den β€’ Exploring β€’ Accessory Shop (WIP) β€’ Shows (WIP) β€’

The Breeding Den is the only place your CrazyCat's can breed. You need x1 Catnip or 50 coins PER breeding. Each litter of kittens will have 1-6, not including potential stillborn kittens. Some kittens may be born deaf, blind, or with other mutations. These can either raise or lessen the value of a kitten genetics wise.

Note: You may only breed your own cats. The only exceptions would be when special Studs come around the block. At a certain point in time, you may also put your own cats up for studding (male cat's only)! Also note that in order for cats to breed, they must be adults.
Please, use the following form to breed your CrazyCat's:
Code: Select all
[b]These cat's are trying for kits![/b]
Username:
Cat 1's Name (FEMALE):
Cat 1's Phenotype:
Cat 1's Genetics:

Cat 2's Name (MALE):
Cat 2's Phenotype:
Cat 2's Genetics:

Items: (N/A if not applicable.)
You accept that 50 coins or x1 Catnip will be removed from your account: Y or N

After your cat's try for kits, the female will become pregnant. The mother will be pregnant for 7 days (CS Time, Rollover) AFTER confirmation. The mother will not be able to have another litter for until the kittens are 20 Days Old. (CS Time, Rollover). The father will not be able to have another litter until the kittens are born. On THIS thread, the kittens will be posted with a quote to your form. You will be notified that your kittens have been born via messages. You cannot speed up this time.

You may ask, how long does it take for a Kitten to grow? We have two types of kittens in CrazyCat's- birthed kittens and shop kittens. Birthed kittens come from this thread, and shop kittens come from the shelter, events, or anything else not from breeding. Birthed kittens will take 20 Days to grow into adults, and 7 Day's to be weaned. Shop kittens take 10 Days to grow into adults.

Other notes: Male cats can have as many litters as their cooldown allows. However, females can only have three litters a year! Again, breeding cats must be adults. You decide whether to keep your bloodlines clean, however, kittens cannot breed with siblings or parents.

IMPORTANT: In any litter, you can keep 1 (one) kitten for free. Keeping any other kittens will cost 1 coin. Any kittens you don't keep will be given to the shelter, and you will get 3 (three) coins per kitten. The kittens you keep are up to you!
Last edited by Skarrred on Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’₯ CrazyCats - Current Breedings πŸ’₯

Postby Skarrred » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:07 pm

Current Breedings:
n/a
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’₯ CrazyCats - Past Breedings πŸ’₯

Past Breedings:
n/a
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’₯ CrazyCats - Studs πŸ’₯

Stud's:
n/a
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ’₯ CrazyCats - Breeding Den πŸ’₯

Postby Katrione » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:19 am

These cat's are trying for kits!
      Username: Katrione (#4)
      Cat 1's Name (FEMALE): Kore
      Cat 1's Phenotype: shorthair dark mackerel torbie, white paws, tail tip, white face
      Cat 1's Genetics: LL / BB / XOXo / Dd / Aa / Mcmc / spsp / tata / Ccs / Wsw

Cat 2's Name (MALE): Pluto
      Cat 2's Phenotype: longhaired solid black with high white
      Cat 2's Genetics: ll / BB / XoY / Dd / aa / McMc / spsp / tata / Ccs / WsWs

Items: n/a
      You accept that 50 coins or x1 Catnip will be removed from your account: Yes
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ’₯ CrazyCats - Breeding Den πŸ’₯

Postby Skarrred » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:42 pm

Katrione wrote:
      These cat's are trying for kits!
      Username: Katrione (#4)
      Cat 1's Name (FEMALE): Kore
      Cat 1's Phenotype: shorthair dark mackerel torbie, white paws, tail tip, white face
      Cat 1's Genetics: LL / BB / XOXo / Dd / Aa / Mcmc / spsp / tata / Ccs / Wsw

Cat 2's Name (MALE): Pluto
      Cat 2's Phenotype: longhaired solid black with high white
      Cat 2's Genetics: ll / BB / XoY / Dd / aa / McMc / spsp / tata / Ccs / WsWs

Items: n/a
      You accept that 50 coins or x1 Catnip will be removed from your account: Yes

Accepted! Kore will give birth on 2/22/23 at CS rollover, give or take. 50 coins will be subtracted from your bank.
Pluto cannot have kittens again until 2/22/23. Kore will not be able to have kittens again until 3/14/23.
Congratulations!
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me