β—† ChooKs β—† 🦜 | Customs & Breeding Hub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

β—† ChooKs β—† 🦜 | Customs & Breeding Hub

Postby geinkotsu » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:36 am

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

"Hey! Welcome to the Chookery's main coop! Here, you can request for a breeder to help you breed and raise your ChooKs if you help lend us some materials. Or, if you've found a feather and you're looking to track down one of them chickens, you can enlist the help from one of our trackers for a custom ChooK! Just be sure to read n' abide by all our rules here."

GENERAL RULES
⬦1. You must have an up-to-date co-op archive to order breedings or customs.
⬦2. Do not post in this thread! Please submit your orders in the Order Submission thread!
⬦3. Please always use the correct forms when ordering! Each artist has a specific form that may or may not include codewords!
⬦4. Artists may have their own specific rules that you must also follow when submitting an application under their slots. If you don’t follow them, your application may be ignored.
⬦5. Artists can turn down any request application for any reason. Artists do not need to specify this reason.
⬦6. Artists are not required to send work-in-progress updates or edit any finished designs unless they have agreed upon this prior to your purchase.
⬦7. Never send an artist any private messages soliciting goods or services unless they have given you permission to do so.
⬦8. You must credit the artist of your custom/breeding in the fashion they have listed on their post.

SYMBOL KEY
Alongside each ChooK's CHK Signature is probably a symbol! This is to help you, and staff, identify the ChooK's origins and status. Please refer to this chart to decipher any symbols present on your ChooK.

Daimond (Shop)
C (custom)
SC (Staff Custom)
R (recolor/re-release)
Star (Special/Event)
$ (paid)
II (2nd Generation)
III (3rd Generation)
NPC (Official NPC mascot)
Last edited by geinkotsu on Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:49 am, edited 17 times in total.
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β—† CUSTOMS INFORMATION

Postby geinkotsu » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:22 am

CUSTOMS

MARVIN wrote:"Bula! Welcome my friend! I see you must have picked up a peculiar feather on your travels. Each feather is unique to it's owner, so if you'd like me to track the little fella down, me or another tracker can do that for you! It might take some time for us to bring it in and help train it before giving it to you. Here's some information before you put in your request, be sure to read thoroughly. If you have any questions, I'm sure the owners won't mind talking you through it a little more in detail!

CUSTOMS RULES
⬦1. You cannot order customs to create new designs based on copyrighted content.
⬦2. You may order customs of your pre-existing characters that have been designed by you, even if it is based on copyrighted content.
⬦3. If a pre-existing character/adoptable was not designed by you, you must have proof of permission from the designer to transfer their design into an UMA/Closed Species.
⬦4. You may not order a custom that is too similar to, or copies, a pre-existing ChooK.
⬦5. Please do not order customs asking for recolors. You may only order a recolor if an artist is offering them. Please only order recolors of lines from the artist who created those lines.
⬦6. You may order customs for another user as long as you list your intention that it’s a gift to be delivered to another user. You may not, however, order customs for other users to get around β€˜First-Time-Owner’ or β€˜Owns-Less-Than’ slots that artists may provide

CUSTOM ITEMS
"Common Feather"
This Item can be purchased in the Farmer's Market!

A Common Feather will track a custom Domesticated ChooK. Domesticated ChooKs are our standard line-arts and thus the linearts cannot be edited in any way with this feather.

"Uncommon Feather"

An Uncommon Feather will track a custom Fancy ChooK. Fancy ChooKs are our domesticated line-art, but with one of a kind line edits! The amount of edits will depend on the artist and your request.

DOMESTICATED TRAITS
Here are all the previews for the available traits you may choose for your domesticated custom! Feel free to mix and match however you like, but be aware you may only have one type of limb when using a Common Feather. You might be able to choose multiple with an Uncommon Feather!

EARS/CREST

ARMS/WINGS

TAILS
Last edited by geinkotsu on Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:17 am, edited 14 times in total.
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β—†BREEDING INFORMATION

Postby geinkotsu » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:23 am

BREEDING

RAE wrote:"Welcome welcome! Looking to breed some ChooKidees? You've come to the right gal! We'll get your little feathery friends set up in a nice roost in no time. We'll even house and take care of the little ones for you until you're ready to take them home! In fact, most of them might just be bunking with me! Don't tell Lysander-- I love to surprise him with a new foster batch! Ha!

BREEDING RULES
⬦1. ChooKs have no breeding slots, but accounts will have a week long cool down to order another breeding.
⬦2. Some ChooKs line-arts may not be breedable due to artist permissions. Please check our Line-art Archive for more information!
⬦3. ChooKs do not need to be a specific gender or sexuality to breed with another ChooK.
⬦4. ChooKs may not breed with their siblings, their offspring or their parents. (Shared litter linearts or parent linearts do not count as related)
⬦5. 2nd Generation ChooKs may breed with 1st Generation Chooks, but their offspring will always be 3rd generation.
⬦6. 3rd generation ChooKs may not breed.
⬦7. When ordering a breeding, please link back to your previously accepted breeding outcomes. Even if it was a shared breeding that another user posted for you.
⬦8. You may have only one breeding in progress at a time. This includes if you and another user are breeding ChooKs together, and thus cannot post a new form for you or themselves until your breeding has been completed or a month has passed since your breeding was accepted.
⬦9. If you are breeding with another user, you are guaranteed an even amount of offspring.
⬦10. When ordering a breeding with another user, you must provide proof of their permission in your form.
⬦11. When ordering a breeding between two ChooKs, please be sure both ChooK’s images do not have any items applied that may obscure the design.
⬦12. When ordering a breeding, please always include the ID’s of both ChooKs involved, as well as proof of your ownership of both ChooKs.

BREEDING ITEMS
"Virilite Cluster"

A Virilite Cluster is used to breed two ChooKs together to create 1-4 ChooKidees! The line-art of the offspring will be the same line-art as one of its parents. However, the markings and colors should be blended!

"Alacrite Cluster"

An Alacrite Cluster is used to breed two ChooKs together to create 1-4 ChooKidees! The line-art of the offspring will be blended together between both parents line-arts, with no guarantee that you get more than one combination.
Last edited by geinkotsu on Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:13 am, edited 10 times in total.
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β—† ARTIST DIRECTORY

Postby geinkotsu » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:23 am

ARTIST DIRECTORY

Artist Directory
Find your favorite artist here! You can also see who is open or closed.

Custom Artist: β—†| Breeding Artist: β™₯

> Geinkotsu β—†β™₯ [closed] | ZenzenPapaya β—†β™₯ [closed]<
Last edited by geinkotsu on Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β—† ChooKs β—† 🦜 | Customs & Breeding | Geinkotsu

Postby geinkotsu » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:45 am

β—† Geinkotsu's Customs & Breedings β—†

Hello and welcome to my little bird corner! If you're looking for either very natural looking simple customs or some wild creature designs, you're in the right place! I prefer creature or natural themes over anything too abstract, so you'll have an easier time ordering those types of designs. I can do mechanical, fantasy, cryptoids, clothing etc but maybe not something abstract like synthwave or personified items/buildings/places.

β—† STATUS: CLOSED β—†
Customs: closed | Custom Recolors: closed | Breedings: closed

β—† Contact and Credit Preferences β—†
Please direct all general questions to my private messages here on chickensmoothie.
If you need to contact me for USD offers, please direct message me on discord; Geinkotsu#7659
Please do not contact me with unsolicited offers if my status is set to closed or send me personal dms on my discord.
In addition to crediting the ChooKs Toyhou.se please credit all my designs to My Toyhou.se

β—† Artist TOS β—†
In addition to all ChickenSmoothie and ChooKs rules, please abide by the following when ordering from me;

⬦1 All payment is up front. Payment will be accepted before work will begin.
⬦2 Please have all images and ideas prepared before hand. I will not change your order once it has been accepted.
⬦3 Refunds are not available after work has been completed. All other circumstances can be discussed.
⬦4 If a slot is listed as a "Gachapon", this means I am not providing work in progress communications or editing the design. You will receive a random finished design based on your prompts.
⬦5 On standard work in progress slots, you will have a maximum of three changes allotted to your order. One for each major phase of the design; sketch, lines, color. I will not edit your order after it has been finished.

β—† Design Examples β—†

β—† Lines Available for Recolor β—†

β—† Prices β—†

Recolors: 25USD/1250C$

Common Feather: 10USD/500C$
Common Feather (Complicated Design): 15USD/500C$
Uncommon Feather: 25USD/1250C$
Uncommon Feather (Complicated Design): 50USD/2500C$

Virilite Breeding:
15USD/7500C$
Acralite Breeding: 25USD/1250C$

β—† Slots β—†
N/A

β—† Order Forms β—†

Use this form to order a custom from me!
Code: Select all
[b]I would like to order a custom from Geinkotsu![/b]

[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Custom Type:[/b]
[b]Payment Method:[/b] (If using feathers, link proof of purchase please)
[b]Recolor?:[/b] Yes or No
[b]Design Transfer?:[/b] Yes or No
[b]Design Ownership/Permission:[/b] (If you are transfering pre-existing characters or designs to chooks, please link some proof of ownership and permission to transfer those designs to an UMA/closed species.)
[b]Traits:[/b] example; Ear A / Arm A / Tail A (Please include even if you are ordering a fancy chook! It's up to the artist how much custom line-art they'd like to do, but feel free to mention bellow if you'd like specific custom tails/ears etc that deviate from your base traits)
[b]Custom Description/References:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

[b]Artist:[/b] [color=#8040FF]Geinkotsu[/color]

Use this form to order a breeding from me!
[b]I would like to order a breeding from Geinkotsu![/b]

[b]Breeding Type:[/b]
[b]Payment Method:[/b] (If using crystals, link proof of purchase please)
[b]Link to Last Accepted Breeding:[/b]
[b]ChooK 1:[/b] (list both img and #ID and proof of ownership)
[b]ChooK 2:[/b] (list both img and #ID and proof of ownership)
[b]Partner Permission:[/b] (If you are breeding with another user, please put proof of permission here, otherwise leave blank!)

[b]Artist: [color=#8040FF]Geinkotsu[/color][/b]

geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β—† ChooKs β—† 🦜 | Customs & Breeding Hub

Postby ZenzenPapaya » Thu May 04, 2023 7:26 am

✧ ZenzenPapaya's Customs & Breedings ✧

Hello and welcome to my nest! I am here to offer my love for birds, monsters and cute things in the form of customs. I generally prefer more natural things, colors and design wise but I can try my hand at mechanical and inorganic designs! Feel free to ask
if I am comfortable with the design idea.

✧ STATUS: CLOSED ✧
Customs: closed | Custom Recolors: closed | Breedings: closed

✧ Contact and Credit Preferences ✧
Any questions you may have, please direct them towards CS private messages or my discord; Zenzen#7297.
If my status says closed it means I'm not accepting anything new, limited only what interests me and open means almost anything.
Please credit both the ChooKs ToyHou.se and My ToyHou.se

✧ Artist TOS ✧
In addition to all ChickenSmoothie and ChooKs rules, please abide by the following when ordering from me;
❀1. Payment is upfront, refunds not available once work has been put into it.
❀2. Please have all materials ready before you order, they're helpful but it also prevents confusion and potential misunderstandings.
❀3. If you chose not to get any WIPs I will only offer the ability for minor changes once.
❀4. You will be allowed to ask for 3 changes in each phase of the process.

✧ Design Examples ✧

✧ Lines Available for Recolor ✧

β—† Prices β—†

Recolors: 15EURO/750C$
Common Feather: 10EURO/500C$
*Complex Design: 15EURO/750C$
Uncommon Feather: 15EURO/750C$
*Complex Design: 25EURO/1250C$
Virilite Breeding: 15EURO/750C$
Acralite Breeding: 25EURO/1250C$

β—† Slots β—†
N/A

β—† Order Forms β—†

[b]I would like to order a custom from ARTISTNAME![/b]

[b]Traits:[/b] example; Ear A / Arm A / Tail A (Please include even if you are ordering a fancy chook! It's up to the artist how much custom line-art they'd like to do, but feel free to mention bellow if you'd like specific custom tails/ears etc that deviate from your base traits)

[b]Artist:[/b] [color=pink]ZENZENPAPAYA[/color]

[b]I would like to order a breeding from ARTISTNAME![/b]

[b]Partner Permission:[/b] (If you are breeding with another user, please put proof of permission here, otherwise leave blank!)

[b]Artist: [color=pink]ZENZENPAPAYA[/color][/b]

[/quote]
β”Œβ”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”˜

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
tired birb artist

forgets a lot
game addict
bird enthusiast
yells about things that are exciting
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

β”Œβ”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”˜
ZenzenPapaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bakinra » Thu May 04, 2023 7:29 am

geinkotsu wrote:
✾ Bakinra's Customs & Breedings ✾

✾ STATUS: OPEN ✾
Customs: Open | Custom Recolors: Open | Breedings: closed

✾ Contact and Credit Preferences ✾
Feel free to either contact me here on chickensmoothie via private message, or on discord; Bakinra#9131, if it's a USD offer
Do not contact me if status is set as closed.
Please credit both ChooKs Toyhou.se and My Toyhouse

✾ Artist TOS ✾
1. Payment up front. I'll start work after the payment has been received.
2. Please have ideas and inspiration ready before hand. We can of course talk more about what you'd like, but it streamlines the process if you have a fairly clear idea of what you'd like.
3. No refunds after the work is complete.
4. You get 3 revisions of the ordered work. Once those are used up, I'll finish the work to your specifications.

✾ Design Examples ✾

ImageImage
Image Image

✾ Lines Available for Recolor ✾
Domestic Base
CandleChooks
BuggyAmigos
PlushyChooks

✾ Prices ✾

Recolors: 14USD/700C$
Fancy custom (Simple edit): 20USD/1000C$
Fancy custom (Complicated edit): 30USD/1500C$
Common Feather: 5USD/250C$
Uncommon Feather: 10USD/500C$
Virilite Breeding: 6USD/300C$
Acralite Breeding: 12USD/600C$

✾ Slots ✾
N/A

✾ Order Forms ✾

[b]I would like to order a custom from Bakinra![/b]

[b]Artist:[/b] [color=#]Bakinra[/color]

[b]I would like to order a breeding from Bakinra![/b]

[b]Artist: [color=#]ARTISTNAME[/color][/b]

Last edited by Bakinra on Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bakinra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SamDaLamb » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:19 pm

geinkotsu wrote:
β—† Lamb's Customs & Breedings β—†

β—† STATUS: OPEN β—†
Customs: Open | Custom Recolors: Open | Breedings: closed

β—† Contact and Credit Preferences β—†
Feel free to either contact me here on chickensmoothie via private message, or on discord; Lamb#5699, if it's a USD offer
Do not contact me if status is set as closed.
Please credit both ChooKs Toyhou.se and My Toyhouse

β—† Artist TOS β—†
1. Payment up front. I'll start work after the payment has been received.
2. Please have ideas and inspiration ready before hand. We can of course talk more about what you'd like, but it streamlines the process if you have a fairly clear idea of what you'd like.
3. No refunds after the work is complete.
4. You get 3 revisions of the ordered work. Once those are used up, I'll finish the work to your specifications.

β—† Design Examples β—†

β—† Lines Available for Recolor β—†
Domestic Base

β—† Prices β—†

Recolors: 17USD/850C$
Domestic custom (Simple edit): 23USD/1150C$
Domestic custom (Complicated edit): 33USD/1650C$

β—† Slots β—†
N/A

β—† Order Forms β—†

[b]I would like to order a custom from ARTISTNAME![/b]

[b]Artist:[/b] [color=#]ARTIST NAME[/color]

[b]I would like to order a breeding from ARTISTNAME![/b]

[b]Artist: [color=#]ARTISTNAME[/color][/b]

SamDaLamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me