📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀OLD THREAD

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀OLD THREAD

Postby 0blivion » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:18 am

NOTICE: The event is now over! You're still aboe to buy items from any locstion, roll for gachas and claim achievements until November 1st!
>Back to main thread<

........................................................................................................................................................................
quick nav wrote:

........................................................................................................................................................................

Once a year, a strange portal opens up, and the Hallow-realm reveals itself..
Many werms over the years have made this realm their home, and look forward to sharing the festivities with the werms of Eaden!

Last edited by 0blivion on Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:09 am, edited 10 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Rules/general

Postby 0blivion » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:21 am

Rules + General

-This event will last from Oct 14th to October 28th (the event will be available through the 28th, and end as it rolls over to the 29th). After that there will be an additional 3 days to spend any remaining tokens!

-There is a New Limited Location Available in Scavenging, which exclusively yields tokens, on top of a 30% chance to receive a token as an additional reward when scavenging in any other location.

-This hub can be used to claim free daily tokens, and as a place to store a temporary archive to keep track of your tokens! Do not use this thread to post entries, or to buy/apply items.

-You can not edit any form of fcfs entries, or forms purchasing items/tokens. If you need to change something, please quote the original post with the fixes! Other forms like raffle/competition entry forms and item application forms (as long as they don't also contain the item purchase form) can be edited!

-Unlike the garden event, you will have to manually put the date into the daily free token form.

-You may participate in as many contests/activities ect as you want, but are only able to win a maximum of one werm from each base/litter.

-There is no pressure at all to participate in every single activity! We hope that you're able to find something fun within a selection of lots of different stuff :>

There are also some new items!
These items are event-exclusives, and will be available in all events moving forward! They may available in events as shop items, raffle rewards ect. Keep an eye out for them! :^]

Tri-shard (standard)
Breed 3 werms at once, uses the same base/lines as the parents.

Tri-shard (charged)
Breed 3 werms at once, uses an edited combination of bases/lines as the parents.

Youthful charm
Use this charm when submitting a breeding- guarantees at least one outcome will be a wermling .

Lucky charm
Use this charm when submitting a breeding- guarantees 4 offspring with a breeding.

Last edited by 0blivion on Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Token claim

Postby 0blivion » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:26 am

Token Exchange
You can also trade in gummies and scrap for tokens at Ron + Moxie's in Vendor Lane! You are able to still trade tokens until Nov 1st!
You can also keep track of tokens with the temporary archive below! The code is very bare-bones and only contains the essential info for those wishing to keep track- you are more than free to glitz it up!

As the event is now over, you can no longer claim any more daily tokens- but you can now trade in tokens you're not using for gummies! There is no set 'end date'- you're able to exchange tokens at any time, even after Nov 1st!
1 token - 10 gummies
EXCHANGE FORM wrote:
Code: Select all
[b]I'm exchanging tokens for gummies![/b]
[b]User + ID[/b]
[b]Amount of tokens exchanging:[/b]
[b]Amount of gummies I'm claiming:[/b]
[b]Token + gummy balances beforehand:[/b]
[b]Token + gummy balances afterward:[/b]

EVENT ARCHIVE wrote:
[b]User + ID[/b]
[b]Link to regular archive:[/b]
[b]Token count:[/b]
[b]Inventory/extra:[/b](optional)

Last edited by 0blivion on Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:14 pm, edited 20 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 res

Postby 0blivion » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:28 am

Participation badges!
These badges is free to use/claim to anyone who participated in the event in any way! :>

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4699811#p137696868][img]https://i.imgur.com/1RHIlnh.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4699811#p137696868][img]https://i.imgur.com/wtQgdby.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4699811#p137696868][img]https://i.imgur.com/vI5MjRy.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by 0blivion on Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hub

Postby 0blivion » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:29 am

res 2/2
Last edited by 0blivion on Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hub (Open!)

Postby 0blivion » Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:12 pm

Posting is now open!

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hub (WIP)

Postby dogtreat » Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:13 pm

User + ID dogtreat + 869603
Link to regular archive: here
Token count: 125
Inventory/extra:
friendly crow 2 (x1) (proof)

- [standard head !]
- [standard arm (right)]

links to token claims
31 (14th 5 .15th 5 .16th 6 17th 4 19th 5 20th 6 21 4 23 5) + 85 (scrap > tokens)
Last edited by dogtreat on Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:58 am, edited 13 times in total.

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pineapplecatman » Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:14 pm

User + ID pineapplecatman - 1032664
Link to regular archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4700165&p=138966554&hilit=pineapplecatman#p138966554
Token count: x17
Inventory/extra:
lab parts:
- standard tail h
- plague head h
- long tail h
- standard arm (right) h

Image proof x2
Image proof
Image proof
(some items in use rn, so gonna list em here, x1 cozy shawl, x1 crow from haymaze (evil), x1 extra witch hat)
Last edited by pineapplecatman on Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:05 am, edited 11 times in total.
Once was mask

quit cs, may come back may not, i have no clue. catching up on dued artwork and getting my pets and items gone and thats that i suppose. stress sucks, if you need to contact me really bad go to my th or my discord (pineapplecatman )

please dont like my oekaki work ty
pineapplecatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zatty » Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:15 pm

User + ID Zatty + 1016833
Link to regular archive: yar
Token count: 18
Inventory/extra: standard head, standard tail,
ImageImage
Last edited by zatty on Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxx Z A T T Y

xxXImageImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXxxxx

xxXXWermz | Cozies | Aeros | All | ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXxxxx
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliiviine » Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:15 pm

User + ID Oliiviine #684675
Link to regular archive: oh you know
Token count: 0
Inventory/extra:

Hub | Daily Tokens: 14th claimed, 15th claimed, 16th claimed, 17th claimed, 18th claimed, 19th claimed, 20th claimed, 21st claimed, 22nd claimed, 23rd claimed, 24th claimed, 25th claimed,
Vendor Lane | Raffle: raffle entered 14th (ends 16th), raffle entered 16th (ends 18th), raffle entered 18th (ends 20th), raffle entered 20th, entered 22nd (ends 24th), entered 25th (ends 26th),
Witch's Bakery | Potion wermz: made a potion! Get your gacha kitties.
Tailored Antiques | Bartering: 14th done (ends 15th), 15th done (ends 17th), 17th done (ends 20th), 20th done (ends 21st), 21st done, 22nd done (ends 25th), 25th done (ends 27th),
The Lab | Search: 14th done, 15th done, 16th done, 17th done, 18th done, 19th done, 20th done, 21st done, 22nd done, 23rd done, 24th done, 25th done,
Haybarn and Corn Maze | Corn Maze: 14th done (dusty), 15th done (full of corn), 16th done (middle path), 17th done (foggy path), 18th done (curved), 19th done (with a sign), 20th done (beautiful), 21st done (lämp), 22nd done (peanuts), 23rd done (windy), 24th done (Vine hazard), 25th done (croaking),

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Pumpkinzilla | Angry Crow | Big Plush Corn | Friendly Crow | Corn Shirt | Big Plush Corn (held) | Another Angry Crow (same as first) | Wobbly Pumpkin | Another Friendly Crow | Another Pumpkinzilla | shirt

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Ginger George | Jello Cat | Ginger George | Jello Cat | White Cat | Rumplesweenie 5 more cats | first cat i forgot to log
Last edited by Oliiviine on Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:41 pm, edited 70 times in total.
Image Image Image Image
Oliiviine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me