๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open]

Postby Nova-Moshi » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:48 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
Indie - 5 City, 10 Outskirts, 13 Farmland, 1 Rolling Fields
Aurora - 1 City, 7 Outskirts, 10 Farmland, 1 Rolling Fields
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: The fields are vast...but these two can take on anything! With the cubs tucked away safely at home, they seek more and more unique resources for them to explore!
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”
โ€ขNova She/Her
โ€ขWriting/Gaming ImageImage
โ€ขCookie Runโ™กKirbyโ™กPokemon
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”˜
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby namiwami » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:51 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Pavo and Circe!!
ImageImage
city 5 | outskirts 10 | farmland 10
city 0 | outskirts 0 | farmland 8
Link to last exploration: wawa
Extra: meow
Image nami | they/she Image
follow my artfight! แ“šแ˜แ—ข
namiwami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:04 pm

exploration results:

dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 15][Farm = 8]
Link to last exploration: here
Extra:

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this.
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 50, 47, 42 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 24, 24, 24
Lake: 6, 6, 6
Rolling Fields: 5, 5, 5
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: The trio trot out to the rolling fields, excited to see how the sunset will look with all the fluffy clouds in the sky!

Image There's a... hundred and one Dalmation Puppy's to be found. A hundred and one puppy's. Take one along, you're so strong. Still a hundred and one puppy's to be found. What? We never said we could rhyme. upon your return your trio is greeted with a familiar face, why, it's just peachy! he seems tired but happy, lightly dishing up some well-deserved dinner for what appears to be three new family members! grandkids? wow, so that's where he has been!
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 48, 44, 37
City: 3 | 3 | 3
Outskirts: 26 | 22 | 21
Farmlands: 19 | 19 | 13
Lake: 0 | 0 | 0
Rolling Fields: 0 | 0 | 0
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: (Thank you!)

Image While journeying through the endless green fields, you feel something shuffle up beside you. When you turn to look, you find a small Grey Puppy staring up at you. Hmm. Does this make you a parent? (3
โ€ขtranceโ€ข wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: โ€ขtranceโ€ข
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
โ €โ €โ €โ €walmartโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €kmart
city: 0 - 0
outskirts: 5 - 0
farmlands: 18 - 13
Link to last exploration: bonk

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this.
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Bic & Stevie
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
City: 2 | 0
Outskirts: 10 | 0
Farmlands: 10 | 0
Lake: 0 | 0
Rolling Fields: 0 | 3
Total: 22 | 3

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Bic is longingly looking at his pile of Gizmos. He feels bad for just tossing them all aside, but that's not who he is anymore. There's a noise from the pile and he takes a closer look, catching a glimpse of black fur. Wait, is his Pengwing breathing? IT IS and and and it's multiplied?! Bic feels the madness tugging at his head; this means he's displeased the Gizmo Gods by tossing them all away for the straight life and now they've returned to take revenge!! It's clear he must return to his quest and he sets his sites the City. Stevie watches him from the shadows, ears perked up at this display of insanity.

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 30 meat! just as you are about to head back with your... strange friend trailing behind, you spot a familiar face. it has been ages, or, it feels like it has! just peachy is happily flipping patties on a grill, some kiddos running around laughing and tagging each other. it appears jp's family has grown bigger, his shades glinting in the sunlight. he turns to you, spotting you instantly as his face lights up, giving an enthusiastic wave, though he looks tired. he spots the... friend... behind you and suddenly turns as white as a sheet, all the color draining from his snout. he quickly stumbles over himself, shoving the spatula into melon's paw quickly, rushing to the garage, making an excuse that he had forgotten something.
redpandasareLIFE wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: redpandasareLIFE
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 2
Link to last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139202657#p139202657
Extra: Thanks!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #1 - Bubblegum! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? (3
Nyakuni wrote:
Nyakuni wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nyakuni
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: The city: 3/3
Link to last exploration: here!
Extra: Unable to decide who should get to wear the bow, these two head out once more in search of something to break the stalemate.

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 50 meat! as you two venture back from your travels from the city, you spot a pink devil-looking beardog, peeking out from the garage. there is a couple of pups running back and forth, happily giggling to one another. just peachy gives a sigh of relief as he notices you appear to be without one of those creepy critters. he gives you a welcoming wave and gets back to flipping patties on his grill, boom box blasting out some sweet summer tunes.
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 18
the lake- 3
the rolling fields- 2

ImageImageImage
maero
she/it

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 2
the lake- 0
the rolling fields- 0

ImageImageImage
rico
he/him

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 2
the lake- 0
the rolling fields- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: "just peachy hasnt been around lately..." spicybo laments quietly as he treks towards the garage as he does every day, this time letting rico lean on him with maero on his other side. "does he hate me...?"
rico snorts softly and shakes his head as they stop at the garage. "im sure he doesnt hate you i mean ive never MET the guy but hey- itll be alright! after all youre like the coolest red beardog ever!" says rico with a smile.
"hes right spicybo!" maero adds.
"well... i guess ill skip his place for today. im sure he has better things to do anyhow..."
and with that, the three beardogs begin their route to the farmlands.
(new post for hunny!!!)

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. you drag your paws the whole way back, uncertainty and doubt clinging onto you like a heavy weight that wouldn't leave you alone. you try to push past it, focusing ahead of you as you return from your venture. your ears perk however when you hear echoes of laughter and what appears to be puppy voices. you blink, a trio of pups rushing towards you in excitement. before you can even process what is happening you are tackled by all three, the trio bombarding you with questions.
"is it true, are you the cooler than grandpap jp??" - "did you actually kiss grandpap-- eww!!" - "how did you and grandpap meet?" all three kiddos blurt out over one another. there is a gruff voice that booms out from behind you, your bewildered face turning to see who it comes from.
"alright alright! give him some space kiddos, you're probably overwhelming him... hey spicybo dicey... miss me?" an ever charming just peachy shoots you his signature smile. you feel all the doubt and weight lift off your shoulders when he helps you up, all the pups looking at you with wide eyes, as if you were some super hero. "sorry for my absence... I didn't mean to leave without a word, but melon and mirtilo delivered at the same time and I had to be there to help support them both! you should have seen it, six pups... my gosh i've never been more tired... please, won't you join us for dinner?" jp questions, planting a quick smooch on your cheek as squeals echo out from the pups in response.
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 13 | 1
Extra: Thank you! :)

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. (3
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:
ย ย ย 

ย 
ย 

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: bepis [he/they], brian [he/him], and aristotle [he/him]
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    16 | 0 | 0
farmland:
    10 | 10 | 10
lake:
    0 | 0 | 0
rolling fields:
    4 | 4 | 4
Extra: aristotle looks about ready to dissolve in the water, drinking the bepis
and smiling happily at the feeling of coldness on the inside of his tummy and
the outside of his body at the same time. it's nice and he is very relaxed. he
gushes his appreciation for jp's gesture, doing all this to help him cool off, and
tells him he'd like to live somewhere with his own pool someday.
[this extra is just repeating until hunny is back so i don't forget about it ;v;]

Image While trudging along through the vast greenlands, you spot a farmer at a small house. Wow. You didn't know one lived so far out. You stop to say hi and after a brief chat, they give you a Vegetable Basket! and send you on your way. You can craft something with this. just peachy is back it appears, having returned from a long voyage to help his son deliver his own pups, now a proud grandpap. he invites your familar trio in for dinner, having made a surplus of patties and fruit salad. you all sit around a round wooden table seated underneath a large oak, providing shade. jp shares adventure stories as his grandpups all 'ooo' and 'awe' in amazement. you have a swell time, sharing laughs and bites of delish dinner!
S h e b s t e r wrote:
S h e b s t e r wrote:Let's go exploring!

Username:S h e b s t e r
Link to last exploration:xxx
City: 0
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 2
City: 1
Outskirts: 7
Farmland: 3

Extra: Sunflower: โ€œAwh we have to bring the new little guy next trip!

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. just peachy gives a smile upon your return, seems he is back from his journey too, and with six new grandpups!
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
    Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
      The City: 5 | 5 | 5
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 14 | 14 | 14
    Extra:

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. (3
Asternaut wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Asternaut
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 22
Link to last exploration: XxXxX (17 outskirts, 5 Farmland)
Extra:the boys are really enjoying their frolics!

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. just peachy gives a light grin, happy to see fellow explorers enjoying their adventures!
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Letโ€™s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Mora & Mush
Extra:
~Mirtilo watched his daughter carefully as she moved along silently next to him while they adventured out. He knew from Moraโ€™s quiet demeanor that she was nervous. It had rained towards the end of their last outing, a bit of thunder towards the end of their trip had frightened her. He hoped that this trip would go smoother, and maybe.. just maybe.. theyโ€™d be able to see Melon this time, and Moraโ€™s siblings along with grandpa JP.

rebreathers(*pls ignore the link)

โ™ก Mush
Outskirts: 11
Farmlands: 11
City: 1
Lake: 5
Fields: 4th Trip
โ™ก Mirtilo
Outskirts: 16
Farmlands: 21
City: 5
Lake: 5
Fields: 4th Trip

โ™ก Mora
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 0
City: 0
Lake: 0
Fields: 2nd Trip

Image Sometimes you happen to find buried treasure on your journeys. Not this time, though! You've just found scavenged Sheet Metal! At least you can craft something with this. as you venture back to return from your long venture out to the fields you spot some familiar faces, instantly lighting up as three pups rush up to you in excitement. they each greet you one by one, running in for a good ol' dad hug, all giggling happily. the eldest, buck, pipes up. "papa I missed you! pa said you were visiting soon, grandpap already set up dinner cmon, cmon!!" he takes your paw and leads your group to the round table. jp gives a wide grin as melon looks up from his book, instantly softening at the sight of you. he rushes over and jumps into your paws, giving you a big hug as all the kiddos give a loud "awhhhh~" just peachy snorts, walking over and patting your back before spotting his granddaughter, lightly lifting her up in his paws and giving her a good grandpap hug. his tail wags as they all catch up, melon unable to leave your paws for more than two seconds as the big happy family eats patties and fruit salad underneath the afternoon summer sun!
Jasmyn wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: JasmynBeardog(s) I'm sending:
ARIES
SPIKE!
REMY
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: ARIES: 0/8/5 | SPIKE!: 0/8/5 | REMY: 0/2/1
Link to last exploration:CLICK!
Extra: n/a

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this.
honeycreeper wrote:Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
- Mister R. ( the city 6 | the outskirts 18 | the farmlands 13 | total 37 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 6 | the outskirts 18 | the farmlands 13 | total 37 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 6 | the outskirts 18 | the farmlands 13 | total 37 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: if hunny does rolls, here's the link to the last tidbit I wrote !
does a lil' jig
I missed a day, but that's a-okay

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! as you begin to head out of the farmlands, you feel a certain tug in your heart, like it is almost calling for you to stay. the rolling grassy hills, the fields of veggies and fruit, the big wide open sky. it had almost started to feel like a second home. but alas, with a sigh, you pack up your things, getting ready to head out. before you do, you stop and see cereal milk, their wearing their trusty farmers hat as they are talking with fizzy pop who gives a wide grin upon seeing you. the wings on his backside flutter as he gives you two a moment alone. cereal milk turns, holding something in their paws as you approach. they tip their hat at your statement and kind words, their tail flicking behind them.
well little miss... it's been fun, gettin' to know ya and yer crew! if ya ever need a stall to crash in, yknow where to find me, i'll have fresh hay out for ya. oh an' by the way, i packed ya a couple of my family's ol' recipes, plus some lavender honey toast for the journey, case ya get hungry! i'll... miss ya like the crops miss the rain, farewell for now! cereal milk hands over a gently wrapped small wooden crate. inside are little folded papers of good farm style cooking as well as some toast smeared lightly with the famous lavender honey that is made. before you dare to say anymore they send you off on your way. the whole time you head back towards home you feel a small ache in your heart, but you got to be strong, it's what adventurers do! though a familiar sight lifts your spirits as you see jp snickering around an oak table with three young pups. interest peaked you decide to head over to check it out and try and lift your spirits. sure enough once he spots your trio he calls you over with a welcoming smile and you take a seat. he shares with you all about his newest adventure as a grandpap, how his motorcycle is finished as well as the jacuzzi and the boombox! how he went out on a date with spicybo, wrangled the fear of helping out with the pups and of course how he found an actual living breathing gizmo beardog that has been giving him nightmares for weeks. sure have a lot of catching up to do it seems!
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Indie - 5 City, 10 Outskirts, 13 Farmland, 1 Rolling Fields
Aurora - 1 City, 7 Outskirts, 10 Farmland, 1 Rolling Fields
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: The fields are vast...but these two can take on anything! With the cubs tucked away safely at home, they seek more and more unique resources for them to explore!

Image While trudging along through the vast greenlands, you spot a farmer at a small house. Wow. You didn't know one lived so far out. You stop to say hi and after a brief chat, they give you a Vegetable Basket! and send you on your way. You can craft something with this. upon your return your face lights up when you notice jp! he seems to be settling down for the night, three tuckered out pups in a pile. he greets you with a wide smile, waving at the both of you. nice to see your familiar faces again, became a grandpap and had my paws full! he informs proudly. you both feel happy for the guy as he starts to tuck the kiddos in for sleep.
namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Pavo and Circe!!
ImageImage
city 5 | outskirts 10 | farmland 10
city 0 | outskirts 0 | farmland 8
Link to last exploration: wawa
Extra: meow

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. bark bark!

end of expoloration results! feel free to post again as this was done after cs rollover (3
Last edited by hunny.milk.tea on Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:15 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 14 | 2
Extra: Thank you! :)
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:16 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 51, 48, 43 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 24, 24, 24
Lake: 6, 6, 6
Rolling Fields: 6, 6, 6
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: The trio tap on the glass of JP's house and wave excitedly before moving on. They don't wanna bother his family dinner, but wave excitedly before heading back down the road...
The three head back to their overturned dumpster for their own tiny celebration -- they swing by the City and pick up some snacks. (Today's my birthday!~ welcome back hunny!)
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melsride » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:20 pm

Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan-(30-outskirts)(6-farmlands),Jen-(30-outskirts)(6-farmlands), Ally-(30-outskirts)(6-farmlands)
Extra: Lookin for something cool in the farmlands!
ImageImage
she/her, full time front office manager,
slotomania addict

mallowpop is my kid and they help me out a
lot with posting on the forum part of CS.

ImageImage
Melsride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:29 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 49, 45, 38
City: 3 | 3 | 3
Outskirts: 26 | 22 | 21
Farmlands: 19 | 19 | 13
Lake: 0 | 0 | 0
Rolling Fields: 1 | 1 | 1
Extra: The trio is surprised to find a puppy all alone in the fields. Without a moment's hesitation, the trio has decided to adopt it. Looks like they need to learn how to care for a puppy! Hmm, maybe they can ask just peachy for advice? They lead the small puppy back to town, suggesting names for it along the way.
{Rebreather link so I don't lose it: x} (Thank you!)
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:53 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Omiyage
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Fish
Amount of times this beardog
has been exploring per zone:

City 1 โœง Outskirts 0 โœง Farmlands 0
Lake 0 โœง Rolling Fields 0
Tour
Amount of times this beardog
has been exploring per zone:

City 0 โœง Outskirts 0 โœง Farmlands 0
Lake 0 โœง Rolling Fields 0

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Link to last exploration: โœง
Extra: Thank you~
Random music I change every few days: ๐ŸŽตThis for you, Clapwagon๐ŸŽถ
Icon Credit โœง Greyscale Collection โœง Souvenirs
Thank you to those who have so kindly gifted/traded me. ^^
ImageใŠๅœŸ็”ฃImage
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:03 pm

ย ย ย 

ย 

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: bepis [he/they], brian [he/him], and aristotle [he/him]
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    16 | 0 | 0
farmland:
    10 | 10 | 10
lake:
    0 | 0 | 0
rolling fields:
    5 | 5 | 5
Extra:
Last edited by ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ on Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ 372695

ย ย ย ย 
ImageImageImage
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me