reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

Postby nio » Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:29 pm

day 5
username; nio
goobie answering; tove
answer to prompt; "Oh, uh, um," Tove blushed, fidgeting where she stood. "I've been so distracted and excited by all the activities that I haven't really be speaking to anyone, oh uh, making any friends."
She wiggled her short goo tail, "I'll be making sure to be social from now on! I bet everything is more fun with friends, too."
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:47 pm

day 5
username; bakuraas.
goobie answering; Acryl
answer to prompt;
"Well yes! No- well, not really, maybe? I mean I already had a lot of friends that showed up here, and the only real new folks I've met so far have been the Princess and the guards...but I wouldn't really call them friends like I call my other friends friends. Because once gooish is over... well, we're not going to be able to talk to each other anymore. And I know that probably sounds selfish coming from a minor gob but... I like friends being goobies that I can see every once in a while and not... well, once a year, if that. But uhm!! Yeah so, no new friends- but there's still time for that to change!"
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:59 am

day 5
username; strawberrymwilk
goobie answering; chi + arachne
answer to prompt;
"well i like to think ive befriended the princess" chi answers, "ive enjoyed our time spent together going to the different booths!"
appearing from what seems to be thin air, arachne arrives at her girlfriends side. "I know ive befriended the guards" she says with arms around each of their necks, "right guys!?" at this the guards give slight grimaces... maybe arachne hasn't actually befriended anyone yet.

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:52 am

day 5
username; imabanditø
goobie answering; pitre
answer to prompt; “friends?” pitre asked. “i wish i have, but.. i haven’t. i’ve seen velle though, and neptune..! but they don’t really count as new friends. i’ve known them for a while, now.”

he glances at the ground. “and cal still doesn’t like me after what happened at the goovolution,” he sighed. “i wish i could make new friends. i just wouldn’t want them to betray me,” pitre added while holding back tears. “i guess it’s been hard for me to make really good new friends. it’s always been hard for me to do that. i just got lucky with neptune and velle.” [101 words]
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiBeans » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:08 pm

day 5
username; SushiBeans
goobie answering; Lily
answer to prompt;
Lily blinks blankly at the question before tilting her head slightly with a softened face. Pawing around in thought before shaking her head a little.
"I would love to think that everyone around me are my friends but in reality I don't think I know anyone besides Arianna. Though I do want to make more friends soon." She smiles warmly with a tiny nod.
Image ImageImageImage
Art credit in signature can be found by clicking on the images!
Art of my goobie Arianna done by imabanditø
SushiBeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:58 pm

day 5
    username; parker
    goobie answering; viran
    answer to prompt; "of course~" he coos, surrounded by multiple tiny sand people. "my loyal followers, ready to do my bidding and- they're gone."

it appears a wave wiped out the sandmen while he was distracted. rolling his eyes, he retreats from the shore and what appears to be the beginning of a sand throne. he glances over, squinting at the judgement. "I make the rules. A throne is part of a castle, it counts."

once away from the shore, he glances over towards a familiar gambling booth. eventually, he speaks again, hardly looking over as his gaze trails those entering and leaving the stand. "I suppose you could say someone caught my eye. I'm not one to say if we're friends or not, per say. but, that being said, I wouldn't be opposed to such a proposal." he turns back to you, offering a cheeky grin. "but I've wasted enough of your time. you've still got a sandcastle to build and that sad little lump of sand isn't doing much for you. see you around~"
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:16 pm

day 5
username; rem sleep
goobie answering; luna and vaughn
answer to prompt; luna and vaughn have become much better friends since the event started! they already knew each other prior, but they weren't much more than casual acquaintances. by spending time at the beach this event they've found they're very compatible personalities though! luna's more calm, mature, and laid-back disposition does a lot of good for vaughn's more wild, energetic, and spontaneous one. together, luna encourages vaughn to chill out and relax-- while vaughn has helped luna to be more spontaneous and take more risks! vaughn enjoys surf boarding, for instance, and luna was too scared to try it before he met vaughn who encouraged his friend to give it a go! luna helped vaughn to realize some of the smaller things about the beach though, like where to get the best sea shells and where to buy the best icey pops! overall, the two of them have very complementary personality types and they've discovered this through spending time at the beach this gooish season!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:56 pm

day 1
username; Griff
goobie answering; Calamity Jason
answer to prompt; "I
I'm workin' on it! Gotta say the princess was nicer than I thought. Meetin' new an' old faces here too, all wanting ta help. Gotta respect that. I think I have. These goobies make me smile at least, that count? An, the shanties crowd! Heard some good ones I gotta bring home but it makes me feel like.i know 'em too..."
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby !karkat » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:02 pm

day 5
username; !karkat
goobie answering; chiro
answer to prompt; they're unsure if this is something you can call a friendship, but they think benji is really cool ! his sense of style is so fun and his sea shanty booth is always super fun to visit!
!karkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:11 pm

caeleesi; 3 empty shells
p3pp3r_c0rn; 2 empty shells
rinsea; 2 empty shells
keeshond * ; 2 anchovies
sadcat * ; 4 anchovies
fruitbat; 2 empty shells
nio; 1 empty shells
bakuraas.; 1 empty shell
strawberrymwilk; 2 empty shells
imabanditø; 2 empty shells
sushibeans; 3 empty shells
parker; * ; 3 anchovies
rem sleep; 1 empty shell
griff; 1 empty shell
!kartkat; 2 empty shells
Mads wrote:I'm glad to hear about your guys' experiences, I'd be very happy to have any of you guys as friends!
day 6 now open-!!
reminder;;
it's gifting day-! meaning you will draw for someone else-!
[if you have any questions feel free to pm me here or on discord-! solos#2902]
don't know what to draw for today-? heres an idea ; whats a package that you think that goobie would send to who they listed as their friend[s]-? something from their home-? something that reminded them of you-?
for today's gifting day, i decided to add an alternative prompt-! be sure to check that one out aswell <3

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups