🐻 BEARDOGS 🐢 exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐢 exploration [open]

Postby Nova-Moshi » Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:52 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: Indie - 4 City, 3 Outskirts, 1 Farmland| Aurora - 0
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: Today, Indie appeared with a friend. She gently nudged her in the right directions, talking just loud enough for her to hear over the low drum of the city. Aurora took in the atmosphere around her with a small smile, happy to be spending the day outside.
β”Œβ”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”€β”
β€’Nova She/Her
β€’Writing/Gaming ImageImage
β€’Cookie Runβ™‘Kirbyβ™‘Pokemon
└───❀*Μ₯Λšβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”˜
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zatty » Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:53 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Zatty
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Tbn, Pip
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 2, 2
Link to last exploration: x
Extra: Pip noticed the scruffy looking beardog and pranced over, grinning. "Hi there! What's your name?"
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:08 pm

exploration results:

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Let’s go explore!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu
Extra:
~ The blue beardog’s floofy tail wagged at the sight at Melon, he ran up to you with an affectionate headbutt before gladly taking the rock. He’ll keep it and cherish it forever.

β™‘ Mirtilo
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 10
City: 2nd Trip

β™‘ Malibu
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 0
City: 2nd Trip

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 30 meat! upon your return melon is waiting excitedly. he seems to be the one who greets your group now as he gives you a wide smile. with a small peck on the cheek and a playful headbutt to send you on your way, melon informs you he has something special planned for you soon, how exciting!
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -11, Jen -11 Ally -11
Link to last exploration: here
Extra: Looking for another Beardog!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy gives you the best of luck in finding a beardog soon!
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 4
the outskirts- 7
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
oblakoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 5
the farmlands- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: after a long two days of trash raiding, spicybo and oblakoe trot back across the border of the outskirts and the city, only to be caught by just peachy! "hey! you cant just be disappearing randomly you know- youre my bestie!"
oblakoe laughs, then nods. "its true, he talks about you all the time back at the hive, heh."
"whwhwhwhaaaaat?! dont go exposing me like that oblakoe!" spicybo sputters in an embarrassed manner. he then turns his head back to just peachy and drops the doodad from his mouth.
"aaaanyway, the trash raid was awesome! two days of nonstop FUN! i even brought back this doodad thingy to keep!"
then, oblakoe whispers something to spicybo- probably about how late it was getting, and the two wave goodbye to jp and head back to the hive for a long sleep.

the next day the two come out looking exhausted. neither of them say a word to just peachy at the border- spicybo just flicks his tail a little and treks onward. are they sick? is something bothering them...?

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a new collar, cute! just peachy notices the unusual behavior from the pair, and especially from spicybo but tries not to comment on it. however after your return with a cute collar in tow he must ask, his ears flicked back in distress. "what seems to be bothering you squirt, usually you're quite the ball of energy?" just peachy inquires. he hopes in some way he can give comfort and/or advice to help lighten the mood.
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 15, 12, 7
City: 2, 1, 1
Outskirts: 9, 7, 2
Farmlands: 4, 4, 4
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: After their trip, the trio walked up to Just Peachy with their newly developed photos in hand.
"Here ya go!!" said Saxophone, holding the envelope out to JP. "These are for you. We liked your lawn art a lot so we took some pictures by it!"

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Rainbow Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. upon your return just peachy's entire face lights up at the enclosed envelope full of photos. he quickly snatches them up with a gruff 'thanks' before padding off. he is a beardog of few words it seems, but you sneak a peak in the abandoned garage and see... what is this? he is making string lights with the pictures attached, it appears he plans to hang them up on his wall. maybe he does have a soft spot after all!
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 13, 9, 2
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: The three are very happy to see just peachy back from his vacation and cheerfully greet him. They're all quite glad to have finally mastered the art of Not Getting Lost, and to celebrate they decide to visit the Outskirts today.
(Thank you!)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy seems to be busy hanging up some strands of pictures connected to little bulb lights. the garage is coming together now, the light bulbs flickering on. just peachy gives a nod and grin to the trio, happy to see you didn't get lost yet again. "hey getting pretty good out there huh? soon enough you'll be experts!" he informs you with a wink.
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Imagine & Foster
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
City: 1 | 1
Outskirts: 2 | 2
Total: 3 | 3

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Happy with their find of a sweet Bandana but weary of Bic's reaction, the two Beardogs bring the item home but immediately head out again.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Yellow Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. just peachy has relaxed around you now that bic is settled back at home with his gizmos'. as long as those little creepy critters aren't near jp, he'll be quite content!
Adam Stanheight wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Adam Stanheight
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 9 & 13
Link to last exploration: looks under a rock
Extra: do you think a beardog could crab walk?

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a new pride shirt, so colorful! Image
trancegeminii wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: trancegeminii
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
β €β €β €β €walmartβ €β €β €β €β €β €β €kmart
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 10 + 5
Link to last exploration: bonk
Extra: [insert movie montage here]

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. [insert jp having dad moment flashbacks with kmart]
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
- Mister R. ( the city 2 | the outskirts 2 | total 4 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 2 | the outskirts 2 | total 4 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 2 | the outskirts 2 | total 4 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: Okay, hear me out; the trio started the trek back home, honestly ! they had walked up hills and over ditches, climbed over walls and picked up a tremendous amount of trash on the way. (seriously, Mister. R was appalled at the amount of broken gadgets and torn plastic that was found - he even went on an hour tangent about how the environment needed to be helped, it was a whole thing.)

Eventually though, Signor plopped down on the grass with an overly dramatic groan and called it quits. Dreamsicle and Mister R. glanced at each other before sitting next to him as well. All three beardogs were exhausted. they had ventured a little too far into the outskirts the day before, too caught up in exploring the almost unknown. Bad planning on their end, they'll admit it, that's on them. But as they watched the stars come alive in the darkening sky, these three friends couldn't find it in their hearts to be too upset.

In the distance stands a building - just small enough to know it's there. Dreamsicle stares at it until her eyes finally close and she drifts to sleep with the boys snoring away by her sides. She'll tell her friends about it in the morning.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy hadn't seen the trio come back after they had passed by him earlier. he had begun to worry a wee bit, his eyes narrowing at the setting sun in the horizon. being an expert exploration veteran jp sets out to find you, his heart filled with worry of what may have happened. however he finds you all bundled up in a pile, far off in the outskirts, the stars twinkling above. he gives a gruff snort and shakes his head with a grin. brave adventurers need their sleep it seems. before jp leaves, he throws a knitted blanket over the trio, sometimes the night can get a little chilly, even for brave explorers.
Melybelly wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Melybelly
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 3 (ea)
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra: Thank you! 7.18.22

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! (3
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 7
Extra: β™₯

Image While exploring the City you did a really good deed and got given 150 meat! (3
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 13
Extra: Thank you! :)

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
_mirage_ wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: _mirage_
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Twizzler 0.0
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 11x!
Link to last exploration: here!
Extra: Twizzler is mildly concerned for his friend just peachy by now, because he’s reached tears with no indication of an end to the laughter anytime soon. Oh well, laughing’s not a bad way to go. Twizzler offers jp an awkward pat on the back and a couple chuckles of his own, thinking maybe he should be more careful about how he wields his all-powerful dad jokes in the future. [idk what this drabble is LOL sorry]

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Letter E Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. just peachy grins wide when he sees you approach after a long exploration trip. he waltzes over to his self-acclaimed dad friend and slides up beside you. "alright alright. listen to this one. what do you call a beardog with no teeth? a gummy bear." jp then proceeds to smack you on the back lightly and start wheeze-laughing. it truly is a sight to behold.
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 10
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 5 || Farmlands: 0

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
owl, wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: owl,
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Heinz & ???ImageImageImage
# times exploring wrote:the city - 0 | 0 | 0
the outskirts - 5 | 0 | 0
the farmland - 10 | 9 | 8

Extra: thank you both so much <3

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Pink Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
Ivypaw<3 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: ivypaw<3
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 7
Link to last exploration: XxXxX
Extra: the trio share a package of oreos on the way

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Red Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. just peachy slides over to you, gently snagging an oreo. he grins as you give him a confused look. "dad tax-" jp sputters. you grow even more confused as he stuffs it in his mouth. "just cause im not your dad doesn't mean i don't get dad tax. im just a dad. rules still apply yknow, laws of life kiddos, keep up!"
LittleMaple wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: LittleMaple
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Callie she/her
City: 0
Outskirts: 6
Farmlands: 5 (this is 6th)
Total: 11 (this is 12th)
Xandra she/xem
Outskirts: 1
Farmlands: 5 (this is 6th)
Total: 6(this is 7th)
"Prince" Jinx he/him
Farmlands: 1 (this is 2nd)
Total: 1 (this is 2nd)
Link to last exploration: beep
Extra: What do you mean the trio have been missing for days? What do you mean I'm going to jail for neglect? Huh???

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy is glad to see the familiar faces of your trio, he was starting to miss you out here in the rough of it.
AstroBxbe wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Astrobxbe
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImageOtto < 3| Osa | Oliver
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 6 | 1 | 0
Link to last exploration: six(Insert creative punchline here)
Extra: In this episode of Otto's wacky city adventures! He found a very colorful bear dog! He seemed to have an affinity for rollerskating and colorful clothing. Otto was quick to bond with him over purple rollerskates!

Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a Yellow Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. just peachy gives a wide smile at your interactions with your newly formed trio. nothing makes the ol' man happier than his fellow explorers getting along.
Skollrous wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: Skollrous
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
[Olive] - [Acai]
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
[3] Olive Tracker
[0] Acai Tracker
Extra: N/A

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! (3
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango & amalthea
    Image Image Image
      The City: 0 | 0 | 0
      The Outskirts: 5 | 6 | 1
      The Farmlands: 0 | 0 | 0
    Extra: scribbles, stitches, and mango all choose to explore today while leaving amalthea at home.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #21 - Sunshine! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy gives your newly formed trio a wide girth. the creepy little critter you're carrying seems to be the reasoning for this. however you still get a curt nod from the pink beardog.
Gr33dQU33N wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Gr33dQU33N
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Sugar!!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:The outskirts: 3! Elsewhere: 0!
Link to last exploration: !!!
Extra: Make sure to hydrate :3

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Orange Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. just peachy is thankful for the message, stopping the rolls to go take some sips of water. how refreshing! he decides he will talk to you later about something and mentions to come back to his garage soon.
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: Indie - 4 City, 3 Outskirts, 1 Farmland| Aurora - 0
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: Today, Indie appeared with a friend. She gently nudged her in the right directions, talking just loud enough for her to hear over the low drum of the city. Aurora took in the atmosphere around her with a small smile, happy to be spending the day outside.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy sees you have a new friend with you today. he marvels at the two of you, wondering if the both of you will still like music from him. however for today he lets the two of you enjoy each other's company, smiling lightly as he grins. he does adore seeing new friendships blossom.
zatty wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Zatty
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Tbn, Pip
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 2, 2
Extra: Pip noticed the scruffy looking beardog and pranced over, grinning. "Hi there! What's your name?"

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Rainbow Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. seems that everyone is making friends today, just peachy grins wide. it makes the ol' man's heart swell. just peachy is glad everyone is getting along so nicely.

end of exploration results! as this was posted after rollover, feel free to post for exploration again (3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:09 pm

let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 17 | 17
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 1
farmlands: 2
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3
Last edited by hunny.milk.tea on Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐢 Locations

Postby dragoness129 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:17 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 8
Extra: β™₯
ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adam Stanheight » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:23 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Adam Stanheight
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 10 & 14
Link to last exploration: looks under a rock
Extra: leslie tries to crab walk thankfully animal bones dont bend that way
xxxxxx
π™Όπš’ πšŒπšŠπš–πšŽπš›πšŠ πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—'𝚝 πš•πš’πšŽ!
π™Έπš πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—'𝚝 πš”πš—πš˜πš  πš‘πš˜πš  𝚝𝚘.

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
╔═════════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxXhorhas - He/It
xxxCanadian - Artist - Horror junkie
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
xArt
Shop

x.βœ‚
Trades
x.βœ‚
Carrd
x.βœ‚
Credit
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
β–‘β–Œ
Adam Stanheight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:28 pm

Let’s go explore!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu & Lyra
Extra:
~ Mirtilo’s happy smile only grows wider whenever he spots Melon. He throws a glance back at him with a happy swish of his tail as he goes off to explode again, wondering what Melon had in store for the next time they got to see each other.

β™‘ Lyra
City: 1st Trip
β™‘ Mirtilo
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 10
City: 3rd Trip

β™‘ Malibu
City: 3rd Trip
β‚ŠΛš οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Β· Β· πŸ“ Β· Β· ΰ­¨ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώ Λšβ‚Š
Strawb~β€’~She/Her~β€’~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
β‚ŠΛš οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Β· Β· πŸ“ Β· Β· ΰ­¨ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώ Λšβ‚Š
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:29 pm

i'm here to donate a collectible!
username:
item you're donating: x1 grey doodad #1, gizmo #17 - dapple
proof: grey doodad #1, gizmo #17 - dapple
total amount of collectibles you've donated: now 8 !

i'd like to redeem an achievement!
username: hunny.milk.tea
achievement: explore the outskirts ten times!
proof (if applicable): found in newest exploration post above ^^ counted up all of my rolls
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:41 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 4
the outskirts- 8
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
oblakoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 5
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
luko

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: spicybo and oblakoe come back with a collar, nothing either are too terribly excited about, and simply pass just peachy with a nod from each of them. neither had the energy to say anything today.

but that was because they were preparing heavily for some renovations at the hive! and the next day, spicybo and oblakoe came out looking refreshed as ever- and with a new beardog trailing nervously behind them!
"hey jp! next time, do NOT call me squirt! totally uncool!" oblakoe simply laughs and then proceeds to beckon the third beardog.
"anyway check it out, we have a new friend! why dontcha introduce yourself over there bud?"
"h-hi... im luko..." the beardog says. oblakoe and spicybo both smile. spicybo even gets behind luko and pushes her forward towards jp a bit.
"h-hey dont do that spicybo!! sorry, im not the best with words but... um... well, we should go now- right oblakoe?"
"youre right- wouldnt wanna be late for your first trash raid now would you luko?" oblakoe teases. lukos ears flipped back as she started towards the outskirts and both spicybo and oblakoe follow into the sunset.
    λͺ¨λ“  dataλ₯Ό λͺ¨μ•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / α“šα˜α—’
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Music_Lover » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:13 pm

I'm here to donate a collectible!
Item You're Donating: Image Yellow Slonky
Proof: Bonk
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: This will make #2

Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Imagine, Foster, & Sherbet
ImageImageImage
City: 1 | 1 | 0
Outskirts: 3 | 3 | 0
Total: 4 | 4 | 0

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: The newly formed trio donate their latest find to the museum before taking a stroll back into the Outskirts.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ