🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [open]

Postby pepsii » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:10 am

pep esplor go brrrrrr
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
City: (x2) Outskirts: (x3) Farmland: (x8)
Total: (x14)
Link to last exploration: x x x
Extra: You look a bit closer and notice something new!
Vex is being extra careful with Ami... What's that about?
Ami is expecting!! What a cute and wonderful development between
these two, I wonder how many pups there will be!

∘ Vex ∘
06/28/2022
Litter: Demon Tails
∘ Miami ∘
06/26/2022
Litter: Sssharpies
Last edited by pepsii on Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sev.en » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:11 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: trancegeminii
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
⠀⠀⠀⠀walmart⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀kmart
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 9 + 4
Link to last exploration: bonk
Extra: kmart is ready to get his sniff on he can feel it in his bones today is the day he finds something REALLY COOL

˗ˏˋ seven ⋅•⋅ she/her ⋅•⋅ tired ´ˎ˗
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
trade and dm friendly
general helper for Image !
sharing a brain cell with my wife
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
sev.en

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zubers » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:12 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Zubers
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Will Wood Beardog.
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 4
Link to last exploration: Click!
Extra:stop forgetting zubers

Zubers
He/They

Zubers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:19 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 4 City, 2 Outskirts, 1 Farmlands
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: There was an unusual quiet about Indie today. She walked slowly through the outer city, eyes almost distant as quiet music played through her headphones.
┌──❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚─┐
•Nova She/Her
•Writing/Gaming ImageImage
•Cookie Run♡Kirby♡Pokemon
└───❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚┘
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zatty » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:26 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Zatty
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Tbn, Pip
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 1, 1
Link to last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4754569&p=138934752&hilit=Zatty#p138934752
Extra: Tbn’s head jerked up. He watched the strange beardog in a helicopter cap bounce around, heading towards his direction.
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration

Postby Yawnicon » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:08 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending: I’m sending Drangea
Amount of times these beardog has been exploring:
TO:0, FL:0
Link to last exploration: Be-donk!
Extra: completely forgot to edit the location last time-
Yawnicon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:35 pm

exploration results:

Adam Stanheight wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Adam Stanheight
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 8 & 12
Link to last exploration: looks under a rock
Extra: check this out [nothing happens]

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy is back and it seems he is confused by what you're telling him to check out. reminds him of when melon was still a pubby and would try and show him a trick but end up doing something completely ordinary.
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 14, 11, 6
City: 2, 1, 1
Outskirts: 8, 6, 1
Farmlands: 4, 4, 4
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Pidge looked warily around the alleys as the trio passed through the Outskirts, but stuck close to Mel and Saxophone for comfort ;m;

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy gives you a smile as you return, happy to be back from his small vacation. he gives you a look and winks, glad you overcame your nervousness and found a doodad in the alleyway
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 12, 8, 1
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: Somehow, the three managed to return without getting lost even once. Hmm, maybe they have discovered the trick to never getting lost! ...Time to test that theory, because off they go again!
(Thank you!)

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. just peachy is back from his small vacation, wearing his signature sideways grin. something about it made you smile too, glad to see the familiar face. he congratulates you on not getting lost this time, and even managing to help out a ol' beardog farmer. he seems to be proud of your growth since your first exploration!
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu
Extra:
~ Mirtilo was excitedly walking along the roads somehow ignoring Malibu behind him who seemed to find SOMETHING to complain about around every turn.

♡ Mirtilo
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 10
City: 1st Trip

♡ Malibu
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 0
City: 1st Trip

Image While exploring the City you came across a Orange Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! as you return home after exploring the city, you light up upon a familiar sight, a pink beardog with a bright blue bow greets you with a wide smile. though you hold your breath when you see just peachy staring you down. however this time around there is a small crack of a smile and jp turns, melon giving an excited wave. he seems to have brough you back a small trinket from his vacation he went on. it's a rock with googly eyes. melon's love language is gift giving it seems!
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 4
the outskirts- 6
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
oblakoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 4
the farmlands- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: spicybo growls back at jp before laughing, shades slipping down ever so slightly. "man i always thought you were a hoot! ive been eyeing you ever since i started exploring again! knew id seen ya somewhere."
oblakoe just kind of stares at the two reunited friends in confusion. umm spicybo we gotta go! we are gonna be late for the trash raid!" she says.
"ahh man youre totally right! we dont wanna miss it- seeya just peachy!"
then spicybo and oblakoe race off to the outskirts, the former letting the sunglasses slide completely to the soft ground before he ran away. the trash raid was a very important thing to the two of them. wouldnt miss it for the world!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy has returned from his vacation, wearing the shades once more and greeting you with a grin. he flicks the toothpick from his mouth, greeting you with a gruff nod. "so how was that trash raid, seems like you got something there-" he motions to your purple doodad. he seems impressed. what was this feeling in your chest? pride? you shoot jp a smile.
Melybelly wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Melybelly
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 2 (ea)
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra: Thank you! 7.17.22

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Letter B Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. (3
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -10, Jen -10, Ally -10
Link to last exploration: here
Extra: looking for a friend for Jen!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Ohrange Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. just peachy wishes you best of luck on your next endeavors, hoping jen finds a friend soon.
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
- Mister R. ( the city 2 | the outskirts 1 | total 3 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 2 | the outskirts 1 | total 3 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 2 | the outskirts 1 | total 3 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: Now that they've been through the busy streets of a bustling city, these guys are excited to get the show on the road ! while the city was fun to explore, Mister R., Valentino and Dreamsicle can all agree that too much excitement can be overwhelming. The outskirts sound so nice to them - with the quiet sounds and fresh air to take in. the trio shares their hopes on what they'll find - from special colored flowers to lost trinkets, they stumble and race to the outskirts.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #10 - Teddy! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? upon your return from you adventurous quest into the unknown you're greeted with a familiar face. just peachy is back from his vacation! though he shoots your newly found gizmo a cautious look, he greets you with a smile. "now this is what i like to see, the energy of fresh blood rushing out into the winds of the world! keep it up, who knows what you'll find out there." his eyes glint with playfulness and you're curious what he might be hinting at.
yutashu wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: yutashu
Beardog(s) I'm sending: goog
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 11 in the outskirts
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Yellow Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. (3
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 9
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 4 || Farmlands: 0

Image While wandering the outskirts you run into a lost beardog! Seems like it wants to be your friend! just peachy congratulates you on your newfound friend!
EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 6 (1 farm explors) | 6 (1 farm explors) | 5 (1 farm explors)
Extra: goin to the outskirts again!!!!!!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! (3
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 12
Extra: Thank you!

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. (3
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Imagine & Foster
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
City: 1 | 1
Outskirts: 1 | 1
Total: 1 | 1

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Bic was upset about the meat that was brought back yesterday, and his behavior following such scared the duo back out the door.

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a new bandana, snazzy! just peachy eyes you wearily, noticing that the gizmo loving bic is not in the party this time. he seems to relax, giving a light nod. he warns you to be careful around bic and their gizmos.
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 16 | 16
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with an eyebrow piercing! Wow what would your m0mther say? just peachy stares at his past self with an expressionless face. it seems he is neither happy nor sad, he hopes he is doing well.
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
    Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
      The City: 0 | 0 | 0
      The Outskirts: 4 | 5 | 0
      The Farmlands: 0 | 0 | 0
Extra: scribbles and stitches have welcomed a newcomer to their group: mango!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #17 - Dapple! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy nods at the newly formed trio, he wishes you the best of luck on your adventuring!
Skollrous wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: Skollrous
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
[Olive]
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 2 [Tracker]
Extra: N/A

ImageWhile exploring the Outskirts you came across a Green Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
p e p wrote:
pep esplor go brrrrrr
City: (x2) Outskirts: (x3) Farmland: (x8)
Total: (x14)
Link to last exploration: x x x
Extra: [size=85]You look a bit closer and notice something new!
Vex is being extra careful with Ami... What's that about?
Ami is expecting!! What a cute and wonderful development between
these two, I wonder how many pups there will be!
∘ Vex ∘
06/28/2022
Litter: Demon Tails
∘ Miami ∘
06/26/2022
Litter: Sssharpies

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. just peachy just about faints at the news, he is very happy for the both of you. he smiles, having felt honored to see such a spark have grown into something beautiful! he congratulates the both of you, reminiscing back to when melon was just a wee lil tot, a handful for sure.
trancegeminii wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: trancegeminii
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
⠀⠀⠀⠀walmart⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀kmart
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 9 + 4
Link to last exploration: bonk
Extra: kmart is ready to get his sniff on he can feel it in his bones today is the day he finds something REALLY COOL

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. upon your return home, just peachy greets you both with a wide smile. he notices your new horns that match his own and... what is this? tears in just peachy's eyes? you've never seen the old man cry before and you're taken aback. he says you're the coolest kiddo to ever walk the face of the earth. he is having a v proud dad moment- you decide to give him a small hug.
Zubers wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Zubers
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Will Wood Beardog.
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 4
Link to last exploration: Click!
Extra:stop forgetting zubers

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Forest Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. just peachy bonks you on the head gently with a goth croc. he says don't forget tomorrow.
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 4 City, 2 Outskirts, 1 Farmlands
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: There was an unusual quiet about Indie today. She walked slowly through the outer city, eyes almost distant as quiet music played through her headphones.

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a friendship bracelet, wheres its twin, I wonder? just peachy notices your distant look in your eyes. he wonders if you may be going through some deeper emotions today. he slowly racks his brain for the perfect suggestion to give to you today. he pads up to you, enter a song into your device. he hopes you close your eyes and feel the song in your bones. he hopes it gives you the strength he knows you have.
zatty wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Zatty
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Tbn, Pip
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 1, 1
Link to last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4754569&p=138934752&hilit=Zatty#p138934752
Extra: Tbn’s head jerked up. He watched the strange beardog in a helicopter cap bounce around, heading towards his direction.

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a beautiful new tail bow! just peachy hopes that this lil bow will bring a topic of conversation to you two, maybe you might just be new bestfriends? he has faith in the two of you.
Yawnicon wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending: I’m sending Drangea
Amount of times these beardog has been exploring:
TO:0, FL:0
Link to last exploration: Be-donk!
Extra: completely forgot to edit the location last time-

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a flower, awh pretty! just peachy reminds you to not forget to change where you're going if you wanna.

end of exploration rolls! as this was posted after rollover feel free to post after this goes up!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melybelly » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:08 pm

I'm here to donate a collectible!
Username: Melybelly
Item You're Donating: Imagex2 Image
Proof: Purple Doodad #2 || Purple Doodad #2 || Letter B Magnoot!
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: 3 (this post)
She/Her
Melybelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:09 pm

I'm here to donate a collectible!
Username: Strawberry.Wyne
Item You're Donating: Orange Doodad #3
Proof: boop!<3
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: I believe this is 5

Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu
Extra:
~ The blue beardog’s floofy tail wagged at the sight at Melon, he ran up to you with an affectionate headbutt before gladly taking the rock. He’ll keep it and cherish it forever.

♡ Mirtilo
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 10
City: 2nd Trip

♡ Malibu
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 0
City: 2nd Trip
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melsride » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:37 pm

Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -11, Jen -11 Ally -11
Extra: Looking for another Beardog!
ImageImage
she/her, full time front office manager,
slotomania addict

mallowpop is my kid and they help me out a
lot with posting on the forum part of CS.

ImageImage
Melsride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me