2022 CaC Pride Purrade

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

2022 CaC Pride Purrade - Cat 3

Postby selkirks » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:09 am

◃ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ▹

~ Cat 3 - Mama Black Bear ~x
x

This cat is determined to protect any cat from hate. In 200 words or less, tell me why this cat left their old home?

Ends in tomorrow at 12 pm EST

this cat is due in 2 moons

this cat is a longhaired black with ghost rosette markings and ojos azules.
ll / Bb / XoXo / Dd / dmdm / aa / Bmbm / McMc / SpSp / tata / ii / wbwb / EE / Ccb / kk / ww / Ojoj

Code: Select all
[i][b][u]Cat 3 Entry - Mama Black Bear[/u][/b][/i]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Cat's Clan:[/b] Which clan will they go to?
[b]Your Clans:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

All credits for the font art on this thread go to fontmeme.
x
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 CaC Pride Purrade - Cat 4

Postby selkirks » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:18 am

~ Cat 4 - Vitiligo ~x
x

This kitten proves you're never too young to be proud of who you are! For this cat, what flag/s will their bracelets be colored as and what is their favorite way to celebrate pride month?

w/o accessories

mediumhaired blue based caramel point classic tabby colorpoint with vitiligo, blue eyes, and pyop bracelets
Ll / Bb / Xo- / dd / Dmdm / Aa / bmbm / mcmc / spsp / tata / ii / wbwb / Eea / cscs / kk / ww / vtvt

[i][b][u]Cat 4 Entry - Vitiligo[/u][/b][/i]
[b]Prompts:[/b]

x
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 CaC Pride Purrade - Pride Customs

Postby selkirks » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:25 am

~ Pride Customs ~x
x

I'll be doing pride customs! DM the form below to me either through cs or discord. You will be able to request accessories and flags to color them. You may also request a lineart edit, mutation, or exclusive gene alongside the cat. All cats which are requested will be kits. Any forms sent after rollover on June 30th will not be accepted.

[i][b][u]Pride Custom[/u][/b][/i]
[b]Cat Name:[/b] can be put as tbd
[b]Flag + Accessory/s:[/b]
[b]Lineart edit or mutation or exclusive gene[/b]:

x
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2022 CaC Pride Purrade

Postby broken* » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:32 am

Cat 3 Entry - Mama Black Bear
    Username: broken*
    Cat Name: corrie -> corviknight
    Cat's Clan: pocketclan
    Your Clans: celestial beings. scarabclan. yangclan. pocketclan.
    Prompt: corrie never got the chance to really be herself or live the life she wanted; corrie's bloodline was bred by two-legs to combine the beauty of two gorgeous cat breeds; the bengal and ojos azules. corrie's parents were prize-winning show cats who had come from bloodlines that had won national and international championships, but she was the first molly of her family to successfully be born showing the two distinct breed characteristics that the two-legs had been hoping for. corrie had a littermate - a tom named oisin - but whereas he was picked to compete, she was chosen to breed. corrie felt uncomfortable by this because she was never interested in toms, always picturing a molly by her side as a life partner instead. corrie has no words to describe her two-legs except cruel and uncaring about her beyond their selfish desires for her; once she realized she was pregnant, corrie knew that this wasn't the life she wanted for her kits. she wanted them to have the freedom to be who they wanted and love who they chose, and so one day, she snuck out in the dead of night, through the unlocked window she had purposefully left pried open.

Cat 4 Entry - Vitiligo
    Username: broken*
    Cat Name: periwinklekit
    Cat's Clan: yangclan
    Your Clans: celestial beings. scarabclan. yangclan. pocketclan.
    Prompts: periwinkle is proudly afab trans-male who identifies as a mlm; so the two flags he wants to be represented by in his fashion choices are the gay man pride flag and the transgender pride flag.
    periwinkle remembers being raised by his uncle before he passed away; his uncle royce was a tom cat who loved other tom cats, and was not at all ashamed, refusing to hide who he was or loved just to make others more comfortable around him. periwinkle has a few memories of uncle royce taking him along to events that he called "pride events", such as protests or parades, both within the feline and two-leg communities. periwinkles favorite memory was the first time uncle royce took him to a massive two-leg pride event; even now, thinking back about all of the bold bright color surrounding them and the positive energy from everyone around, fills him with comfort and happiness that he cannot describe otherwise. periwinkle cannot wait to drag along his friends and future family to two-leg pride events someday, to be able to share with them what his uncle shared with him. his favorite thing to do is snatch a small flag off the ground thats been lost by some two-legs and run headfirst into the parade - one time his uncle chased after him, and the two of them were lifted up onto a float when he wouldn't release the rainbow flag from his maw.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:15 am

cat 3 entry - mama black bear
username: notwearingsocks
cat name: forget-me-not "forgetknot"
cat's clan: totemclan
your clans: totemclan
prompt: forgetknot spent a majority of her life believing herself to be less than she was; she had no individuality, for she was an exhibit. the stunning molly had been sold to a pet store at a young age and the owner of such store couldn't bring himself to sell her, for she was simply too pretty of a display and attracted many customers who all wanted her - but there she stayed, in her tiny glass cage. the store owner opted to breed her; if he couldn't bring himself to sell her, perhaps he could make some money off of her kits.

forgetknot understood his plan and she knew she had to act quickly, before her offspring was born and sold to the highest paying customer. understandably so, she hated her prison, and plotted her escape any spare moment she got. and one day, it happened; an employee of the pet store did not latch her cage properly. the door creaked softly as forgetknot nudged it ajar with her snout. freedom at last, she reveled, leaping to the floor of the pet store. with a hushed word of reassurance to her own tummy, forgetknot set off into the unknown world.

cat 4 entry - vitiligo
cat name: paintkit
prompts: [ bracelets; nonbinary pride flag! ] paintkit is an artist of course! since they were old enough to comprehend pride, they would collect red berries, blue flowers, vibrant green leaves, all of which they would then crush and smear upon canvases in a brilliant display of rainbow art. their paint gathering is a meticulous process that paintkit thoroughly enjoys. it makes them slow down and carefully consider what colors they intend to use in their artwork; the subject of their painting is never planned, and they come up with it on the spot. one year, the painting depicted two mollies with their tails intertwined; the next, a beautiful tomcat with rainbow flowers sprinkled throughout his thick coat. though never the same, all of paintkit's art features clear representation of queer cats who are proud of who they are.
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 CaC Pride Purrade - Cat 5

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:39 am

~ Cat 5 - Day Four ~x
x

All font banners on the thread will be made using fontmeme, with colour editing on Krita.

With Accessories

Without Accessories

Colouring is by myself; the lines are by deimos

Sorry for the relatively boring form, I'll try to come up with something nicer for the next cats!

I did deliberately hold off posting them until day 4 of the event this year, pfff
In keeping with the previous event, and because it gives me more space for other competitions, I'm going to keep this buddy as a raffle for the last day, too <3
[i][b][u]Cat 5 Entry - Day 4[/u][/b][/i]
[b]Your Clans:[/b] This is to help me keep track more thoroughly of who has already won a cat!
[b]Raffle No.[/b] (If you lose count, I'll go through myself, but even just one or two cats where it's maintained will help me a lot!)

x
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:49 am

cat 5 entry - day 4
cat name: rubblemouse
raffle no. 1
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selkirks » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:15 am

Cat 5 Entry - Day 4
Username: selkirks
Cat Name: quillface
Cat's Clan: Which clan will they go to? tundraclan
Your Clans: tundraclan, upside down, squidclan
Raffle No. 2
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluey, » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:15 am

Cat 5 Entry - Day 4
Username: Bluey,
Cat Name: tbd
Cat's Clan: BilberryClan
Your Clans: BilberryClan
Raffle No. 3
Image Imagecredits
Image Image

english • deutsch
Bluey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 CaC Pride Purrade

Postby Skarrred » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:34 pm

Cat 3 Entry - Mama Black Bear
Username: Skarrred
Cat Name: Deanero
Cat's Clan: Withered Fang Peak <3
Your Clans: Venusclan, Rainclan, Withered Fang Peak
Prompt: Deanero left their home as a kittypet for very..simple reasons. The male two-leg that kept them had a very, very full house! Three other cats, two kids, and a husband; totaling four twolegs and three felines. Deanero wasn't very social and honestly preferred to be alone. One of the kids, Jason, wouldn't leave her alone though! They decided to leave the house, more confident than any cat should be and made a straight line north to see what they would find. She had been pregnant before this time and knew that if she stayed, her kits would either live in cramped conditions or be sold. She didn't like that.
Turns out, too the North, was where Withered Fang Peak lived. Encroaching upon the wasteland, she didn't precisely notice that it was rather barren. A patrol found her walking towards camp, before welcoming the expecting she-cat.

Cat 4 Entry - Vitiligo
Cat Name: Aci
Cat's Clan: Withered Fang Peak <3
Prompts: Pansexual flag for both! Aci is rather egotistical and proud- that much is obvious when you meet him. Paired with this he's a loud, loud extrovert. Because of this, their favorite way to celebrate pride month is to shout their sexuality to the world and be PROUD about it! He can easily ignore homophobic Felidae and honestly, makes those around him in the community, whether closeted or not, want to join him. However, when he's done yelling, he loves joining the pride purrade!!

Cat 5 Entry - Day 4
Cat Name: Sailor
Cat's Clan: Withered Fang Peak
Raffle No. 4
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes