kalon readoptions - open

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Nova & Boris Readoption - WINNERS

Postby AboveAspen » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:51 am

Hey guys! I want to thank you all for patiently waiting on the results of this readopt, as well as others. As the end date of these Kalon surpasses 1 month, Kalon staff will be stepping in and judging these competitions. Upon announcing the winner, staff will also post the readopt form and send you a PM with the link to the form. Please refrain from developing these Kalons until the form for them is posted and sent to you! In order to be added to the Kalon reference, we ask that you send in a help ticket to CS staff and link your winning post, they should be able to help you from there ^^

RESULTS
NOVA
Personally, unlimited impress me competitions are always so intimidating to judge, but each idea was so different from the last, that I could really get into each story! After reading all of your creative ideas, I've decided that the winner of Nova will be

!!Baphymet !!

BORIS
There were several forms I really enjoyed reading that made this decision incredibly hard cx Although I found myself coming back to this one multiple times! Therefore, I've decided that the winner of Boris will be

!! altiora !!

Poems are always really hard for me to write on my own, so I'm super envious of those who can create them. Yours was super intriguing and I look forward to seeing how else you develop King Topaz.

The story overall was super creative and thought-provoking. The art piece really pulled everything together for me and left such beautiful scenery in mind. Congrats!

As mentioned before, I will be posting the readopt forms and sending the link to the forms to the winners! Please refrain from developing the Kalons until the forms have been posted ^^

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Aspen | She/Her | ISFJ

My Kalons

Archivist for Bleubs
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
sig art by verseo on DA
AboveAspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon readoptions - open

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:43 am

Congratulations! :D

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqims]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon readoptions - open

Postby altiora » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:59 am

ive been thinking about these guys for months!! thank you sm, and congrats baphymet!!!
altiora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me