CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

CLOSED

Postby Petscop » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:05 am

LAMBICORNS MAIN PAGEEVENT HUBSIGN-UPSEVENT MYO

You stand in a cheering crowd as The Imposter's Reverie is officially declared open. Lambicorns quickly group off, running to whatever part of the Faire caught their eyes first. You glance around, a tinge of anxiety on your fur. The campground owners were really hyping up the Imp Lord, and something just felt off about the whole air around this place. Suddenly you notice an Elder Lambicorn, propped up on a camper near the campground like a Sphinx guarding a treasure, tents tied to trees surrounding him. For a moment your mind raced, someone like that could surely be the terrifying Imp Lord you've been hearing so much about !-- Until you notice the Elder attempt to stand up. The camper creaked, and he nervously laid back onto it, too afraid to get up and risk the entire thing becoming dent under his weight. Well, that just seems like someone ill prepared for this whole thing. You approach the Elder's little corner of the campground, accompanied by other curious Lambicorns. The Elder seemed slightly on edge as the group got bigger, his tail anxiously curling up on itself.
"Oh. Hello there, uh, children? Middle aged adults? I can't quite tell, everyone's in... you know...." He pauses to gesture one of his giant bear claws at his own mask. "Oh, anyway, welcome to the Sphinx's Lair. I didn't actually come up with that, Ave did... oh well, aha..." He glanced away, obviously looking for what to say. You examine the elder a little bit more, noticing that... he's literally just wearing a headband with cat ears on it, and that's his entire costume.
"This is actually my first time at one of these event things, you know. I've been gone for, uh, a long time. Long enough you might not even know who i am, uh, depending on if you're children or old people dressed up as children. My name is Pierrot, and um.... i guess this is just a place to relax? I don't... know. I was told to do something but i have no idea what people like nowadays, so um, its a bunch of tents with pillows and blankets and...." He paused again, reaching a paw into the feathery ruffles around his neck. A moment later he pulls out a massive pawful of candy, carefully placing it down onto the ground. "Candy! Aha, yeah, i sort of bought... way too much. So, uhm, if you just want to stick around.... hang out... make friends.... you can, if you want. It's a nice place to chill out if you're scared. I'm big, kind of tough, i can beat up monsters. Probably." He nervously chuckled, cautiously avoiding the eyeline of the group. Now that you're getting a better look at the place, it really does seem like a nice place to wind down. It's almost ridiculous how many tents he put up and how many pillows he decided to stuff in them, obviously trying to make sure everyone felt comfortable. There's even a tv aggressively ducktaped up to one side of the camper. You notice Lambicorns beginning to grab from the candy bag and take a seat, talking amongst themselves. It wouldn't be a bad idea to stay while to help calm your nerves...

Last edited by Petscop on Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompts

Postby Petscop » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:17 am

Prompt 3

Nightmare splinters, the word brings a shiver down your spine. You can't even begin to imagine how scary that monster must have looked put together, or what it might look if its put together again... You find yourself drifting to the Sphinx's lair, the need for a comforting blanket hot on your mind. However, as you approach, you notice Pierrot is no longer sat up on the camper. Taking a moment to examine it, the poor thing is bent horrible under what had been his weight. It shivers slightly as something on the other side bumps into it. Peaking around the corner, Pierrot is now sat on the ground behind the camper, a hoard of lambabies cowering beneath his wings and feathers. Even behind the mask, you can feel the uncomfortable scowl on his face. When he notices you he begins to stand up, but is quickly on the ground again to the howl of complaining children. "L-look, i'm not Beo. I'm not a protector, i'm not strong, and i'm not a da-" He pauses for a moment. "I'm not a dad. I don't know the first thing about kids." He grumbles before laying his head on the ground too. "But, i guess what's been going on has been scary, huh...." he mutters, his tail twitching. "There's no need to think about that though. Uh, uhm... What's your favorite thing to do? I can probably get some more activities here, just to take your minds off of things."

What's your lambicorn's favorite thing to do?
Their go to hobby when they're stressed?

this prompt will last from the 29th to the 31st on that day's rollover
the minimum word count to answer is 50 words

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lambicorn name:[/b]
[b]Sign-up post:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Last edited by Petscop on Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res//

Postby Petscop » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:17 am

res//
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res//

Postby Petscop » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:18 am

res//
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OPEN

Postby Petscop » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:18 am

This booth is open for posting !
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorns Halloween // SPHINX'S LAIR

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:05 am

Username: Queen Vivane
Lambicorn name: The Corrupt Celestial Sleeper
Sign-up post: Boop
Prompt:
Dressing as a duck for Halloween hadn't been one of the sleeper's best ideas ever but it seemed the safest option because everything else simply brought up an argument. It was a very simple costume, being a small Tufted duck themed mask that sat over both pairs of eyes covers for both pairs of wings and a small little accessory that sat around the base of the tail. It had been a bit of a rush to get it together but it looked decent enough for what it was
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ford » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:13 am

Username: ford
Lambicorn name: show pony
Sign-up post: [x]
Prompt:
pony chuckled at the silly question, flicking their tail to the side.
"why, myself, of course! it would be blasphemy for me to dress as something less stunning
than what i've been gifted with."
it's hard to tell under their helmet, but pony genuinely looks offended by the question, though his eyes are shining with humor.
Last edited by ford on Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:43 am

Username:
      Lambicorn name: Rome
      Sign-up post: Here!
      Prompt: Is it really a costume if you wear it all the time? Rome wears his plague doctor outfit... everywhere. It's a nice mask, he thinks-- with cool tinted lenses to see through, and a good air filtration system. The cowls he drapes over himself are plenty warm and comfortable, they even have neatly cut wing slots so he doesn't have to deal with cramming his extra appendages inside. The choker band is probably the least comfortable aspect of his ensemble, but he's well accustomed to it, and it doesn't really bother him. It's far too well-made to just be a seasonal costume-- because it isn't, exactly. Rome does enjoy having a convenient excuse for why he's dressed like a total stranger though! To be perfectly honest, he's just shy and always wears a mask-- but having halloween to explain it makes him feel a little less odd about it. HIs costume, though, is that of a plague doctor! Even though... well, he wears it often out of season too!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:09 am

Username: bakuraas.
Lambicorn name: Morgrim Hexhaven
Sign-up post:[ click ]
Prompt:

The young adult found himself sitting close to the elder, taking the chance to converse more extensively with the large lambie. He hadn't seen many elders before, and seeing so many now- wowie it sure was something. He smiled at the other, speaking in a cheery tone. "Well, Mr.Pierrot! I'm dressed up as a wizard of the elements! Though in all honesty, this isn't really a costume like most of the others in this celebration. You see, I've been gone for quite a bit as well! I kind of woke up here, to be completely honest with you! I'm still figuring some stuff out! To be honest, I didn't know so many lambies didn't recognize the magic academy's uniform- maybe they changed it while I was asleep? To be honest, I don't remember this celebration either- but maybe that's new as well!" The male pulled down his cloak a bit, his head moving upwards towards Pierrot, though you couldn't say he was looking due to the empty space on his face where eyes should be. "I guess it's a bit strange to you too, huh? I say that we shouldn't worry, I'm sure we'll all have a lot of fun!"
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rylf » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:01 pm

Username: Rylf
Lambicorn name: Aronia
Sign-up post: Here~
Prompt: “I am a candy fairy princess,” she exclaimed, clearly really excited about the outfit as she gave a regal bow, showing off the ruffles of her gown. “I’ve had this for a long time. Halloween is so much fun. I get to be whoever I want to be for a day!”
x
━━━

━ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ

ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ

ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ

ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ”

x

“ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ

ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ