Fortune Cones! ~A Variegated Event Stall

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Fortune Cones! ~A Variegated Event Stall

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:11 am

🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿🌱 🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱

moving on over
──♑──────────────────
────────────by chamomile.────
╒════════════════════╕
│════════════════════│
β”‚
🌿
β”‚
🌱
β”‚
🌿
β”‚
🌱
β”‚
Hello there sweetheart! My name is Truthseeker but my friends
call me Truth! My stall is all about the past, present, and future
we hold... I pride myself on seeing all things, with the help of
the divine of course! I could never take all the credit. Everyone
says these are like fortune cookies, but personally I think there
is a lot more fun in fortune cones! If you want me to give
you a cone, then I will first ask you a question. After I do that,
I will give you a pine cone to crack open! Inside will be a small
slip of paper revealing your fortune. Sounds wonderful, right?
I certainly think so!
β”‚
🌿
β”‚
🌱
β”‚
🌿
β”‚
🌱
β”‚
│════════════════════│
β•˜β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•›
Last edited by honeybunchesofoats on Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fortune Cones! ~A Variegated Event Stall

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:17 am

🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿 🌱 🌿🌱 🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱

│══════════════│
β”‚
🌿
β”‚
🌱
β”‚
🌿
β”‚
🌱
β”‚

Every response receives:

- A fortune cone!
- 5 pine cones!
- 3 tail lengths climbed!

Truthseeker's favorite response gets:

- 10 pine cones!
- 8 Tail lengths climbed!
β”‚
🌿
β”‚
🌱
β”‚
🌿
β”‚
🌱
β”‚
│══════════════│

today is Final Prompt
    "Freebie!! Ask Truthseeker anything you want to know, as long as it is CS appropriate!"

Prompts are open for 24 hours and close at CS rollover, prompts posted past this will not be counted! There will not be a prompt available for another 24 hours after, as Truthseeker needs some time to give out prizes and sleep! You can consider this booth to run every other day as a result, giving everyone time to rest up!

There is no limit on maximum effort, but you must have a minimum of 100 words or draw a clean lined sketch in response to the prompt. Each response will receive a prize, as well as a pine cone fortune! These act similar to fortune cookies - they will be a short sentence or two, and you might either get a serious response, or something a lot more lighthearted! These will be in relation to how you entered the prompt.

Please submit the form below if you would like to enter a prompt for the day:

Code: Select all
Fortune Cones!

Username ;;
Day ;;
Vari's Name ;;
Clan Link ;; (if applicable, if not using the npc)!

Prompt Response ;; (100 words / clean lines minimum)!

Last edited by honeybunchesofoats on Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:02 am, edited 8 times in total.
honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:51 am

Fortune Cones!

Username ;; BoopoThyDrago
Day ;; 1
Vari's Name ;; Before the Dawn
Clan Link ;; Broken Mountais

Prompt Response ;;

β€œHey Dawn! If you could stop time, what would you do?”

The kit looked expectantly up at him, eager to hear his answer.

β€œWell, I don’t think I could do anything. I would be stopped as well, unable to do anything. I don’t think I would ever use a power like that. The only thing I might need to use it for is if I need more time to think of something.”

β€œBut that is boring! What if you could move while using it? What would you do?”

β€œI think I would do things to help our tribe, like hunting, training, and fixing things.”

The kit pouted. β€œThat is no fun.”

Dawn laughed as the kit ran away. β€˜But it is important to me.’ (124 words)
Find The Culprit! wrote:BoopoThyDrago dropped their ice cream on the ground and reasonably has been pretty down about it since.

fika. wrote:
      banned for dropping the ice cream ya silly billy

Please click my pokemon! Image
ImageImageImage
Other Sites: FR
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjelly » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:52 am

Fortune Cones!

Username ;; CloudDraws16
Day ;; 1
Vari's Name ;; Auttumnwing
Clan Link ;; Deerclan

Prompt Response ;;
Auttumnwing sighed. She was always getting caught up in other cats business, including her friends, Falconpool. The night was cold, despite it being summer. She was gathering the night plants, when the she-cat stumbled upon a fresh scent of mouse. Sometimes, despite being a medicine cat, the calico wishes that she could stop time. Why, you may ask? To hunt all the prey in the world, without cats breathing down her neck. Without the pressure of knowing nothing about it to cause her failure. But that wasn’t why she was here.

Falconpool had hunted in the meadow, and despite her warnings, Auttumnwing accompanied her. Other cats would be there too, and if any cat got hurt an experienced medicine cat would be needed to heal them.
Last edited by strawberryjelly on Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PARK » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:43 am

Fortune Cones!

Username ;; julian.
Day ;; one
Vari's Name ;; signe
Clan Link ;; cats of the fantoft

Prompt Response ;; (205 words)
    signe wrote:stopping time... ha! can the gods even do that? no?
    well, i suppose that would make me powerful, wouldn't it?
    mm, what would i do with all of that power? what would anybody do?
    i suppose i can't answer your question with a dozen of my own. let me think...

on one hand, you know the saying; with great power comes great responsibility.
    would i try to use the power for good, only to be bent by my own selfish ambitions?
    after all, we're all prideful creatures. and we all have our own versions of what's best
    for the world.

magnus, i see you rolling your eyes. stop smirking!

okay, okay, he has a point though. i'm overthinkingβ€” i'm not a seer. there's no reason
    for me to delve so deep into this hypothetical question. first and foremost my duty is to
    the jarl, magnus. i guess that he would say i should use the power to stop time in order to
    help him... however, aside from that, i do have my own ambitions.

and to fill those mighty ambitions it would be ideal to be well rested. i'd love a nap.
    a long nap, without interruptions. maybe for ten or fourteen or thirty-six hours.
PARK

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:37 am

Fortune Cones!

Username ;; bmkmb
Day ;; 1
Vari's Name ;; Banepaw
Clan Link ;; CascadeClan

Prompt Response ;; (303 words)

It was infuriating. For whatever reason, he deserved it, but he didn't know why. To the rest of his clan, Banepaw was a pest, a nuisance. Arnica, they called him. He wasn't sure what it meant, but from the pitying looks that Jaguarpaw gave him when they said that, he doubted that it was good.

Sometimes, the rest of the Cascade muttered in the Old Tongue about him. He could decipher some of what they were saying, like whenever they mentioned omens and curses. It was obvious that they thought that he was the curse. At least, that's what he understood from the way that some of them ignored him, while others pushed him into the dirt.

Shrikepaw hated him, too. It was probably her parents who told her to stay away from him, but that was an issue because Shrikepaw was a princess, basically. She always bullied him, because there was no other word for how she treated him. No one batted an eye at it, either, even when she made her move in plain sight.

Today, Banepaw found that he couldn't stand it. He wished that he could freeze time and run away, just for a little while. He needed a break, just a short one, but he would freeze time so that they would never notice that he was missing. They would get the wrong ideas - Banepaw would never, ever abandon his clan, regardless of how they treated him.

Was it selfish? Yes, it was. So even if the storms blessed him with such a power, he wouldn't use it, not for that. It would prove their point, that he was a useless, good-for-nothing brat. So Banepaw pushed through the day, quietly, silently, and accepting of all the rude comments that were thrown at him. He really... needed a break.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owlmania » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:14 pm

Fortune Cones!

Username ;; Owlmania
Day ;; August 5th
Vari's Name ;; Casper
Clan Link ;; Here

Prompt Response ;; β€œStop time? Well I guess I would use the opportunity to catch up with all the things I’ve fallen behind on,” Casper mumbled. Kits were usually so silly and carefree but sometimes they asked such deep questions. Casper was incredibly young for a leader and sometimes he didn’t have the answers to cats question. Maybe if he had spent more time learning and training instead of goofing off he could have saved that elder instead of letting a clan mate risk his life. A sudden jolt brought him back to the present, a pair of deep green eyes looked back at him. Waiting for a better explanation. β€œIs that all you have to say?”, the kit whined looking slightly annoyed and unimpressed. Casper met his eyes before explaining, β€œI really don’t know what I would do but if a chance like that ever come I will certainly make the most of the opportunity.”
Last edited by Owlmania on Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owlmania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn_cat » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:20 pm

Fortune Cones!

Username ;; Aktori
Day ;; 1
Vari's Name ;; Dawnfur
Clan Link ;; Oakclan

Prompt Response ;; (100 words / clean lines minimum)!

"Hey dawnfur. Come over here and share tongues with us!" Shouted her former mentor, Ivycloud from a group of cats sharing tongues.

Dawnfur padded up to the group, in the dusty dirt clearing. "Hey, everyone." She greeted herself, and began to clean her sunset orange fur.

Leopardclaw, Ivycloud and her adopted brother Birchleaf, sat in a circle chatting and cleaning themselves.

Birchleaf lifted his paw and licked it with his rough tongue before rubbing it behind his ear. He asked while cleaning his face, "If you could stop time, would you and what would you do?"

Ivycloud and Leopardclaw looked at each other and shook their heads, they didn't want to answer that silly question.

"Well if they aren't gonna answer, I will!" Dawnfur exclaimed. "...... hey.... uh...Birchleaf... what was the question again?" As usual dawnfur had forgotten what Birchleaf had asked.

Birchleaf sighed, but was still patient since it was his adopted sister after all. She can be quite forgetful at times. "If you could stop time, would you? What would you do?" He repeated himself.

Dawnfur thought a while, fixated on the question. Would she stop time and eat all the fresh kill pile? Nah, the other cats need to eat too. Hmm... maybe she can catch as much prey as possible? Nah, there needs to be enough prey to survive all the seasons...

She thought some more and eventually came up with an incredible answer. "If I could stop time, I would, then I would put every cat in funny positions! Like picking your nose, or dressing you up in moss, mud, leaves and flowers. I would restart time and laugh my heart away at your reactions."

She giggled, laughing at her mischievous idea. Now she really wished she could stop time.
Last edited by Syn_cat on Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Syn_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:54 pm

Fortune Cones!

Username ;; WolfstormSC
Day ;; 1
Vari's Name ;; Elkwind
Clan Link ;; Rippleclan

Prompt Response ;;
"Why of course I wouldn't-" Elkwind cut himself off, slowly thinking it through. Perhaps he would like to do that sort of thing after all. Then he could make sure that he had enough time to think things though instead of rushing and regretting them later on.

"You know what? I would like to. I change my mind." He gives a solemn nod to the elder.

"I want to stop time so that I can spend more time with others, the proper way. I want time for everyone. Especially sunkit, my darling boy." He blushes a bit at the end, showing affection for his son that he loved with all of his heart.

For the first time, he could be honest with someone about what he truly wanted, he didn't want to hide his true emotions under a mask anymore. Despite this being a stranger, he felt like he could trust them if they really could tell his fortune. Either way, it was worth a shot.

He quickly regains his composure, giving a hearty yet dignified cough.

"Just... Don't go telling them I told you that, or I might have to tear an ear or two." Elkwind gives a cheerful grin, followed by a mischievous wink. (206 words)

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:20 pm

Fortune Cones!

Username: .entity.
    Day: One
    Vari's Name: Saro
    Clan Link: The Foundation

Prompt Response
    317 words wrote:Saro let out a a soft huff at the question, the sound a mix of both disbelief and laughter as he turned to face the fortune teller and showing the burnt half of his face - the left eyelid having never completely healed and forever stuck in a half lidded state (only capable of closing completely before returning to the half open state) while the eye itself was fogged over and frozen in place. "Would I stop time, if I could? Of course, is that even a question?" he snorted, right eye rolling slightly - an action made slightly unnerving by the immobile left eye.

"If I could stop time, I would've stopped my father and my sister from blinding me in that stupid 'training session', as he called it," he answered, voice bitter as he flicked his left ear - the sound of the wind moving through the trees muffled as it ruffled through his ear fluff. "What kind of father thinks starting a forest fire and making his children run through it does anything for survival skills? All I ended up with was a blind spot and a fear of fire - any 'survival' tips I have, I learned while running away from him."

Saro sighed and let both eyes close completely, tail tip twitching as he took a deep breath. "Sorry.. I didn't mean to go off on a tangent like that. There's a time and a place for trauma and this is not it," he chuckled, looking up at Truthseeker with a weak smile. "I've also realised that I didn't answer the question correctly as my answer would also require time travel. I still think I would stop time, but I'd stop it to enjoy the rain more. The wet season is so short in the desert that it hardly feels like it even happened, so that's what I would do if I could suddenly stop time."

*final prompt answer is underlined - the rest is character development lol

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFight β€’ Dappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

οΌ¨ο½ο½Œο½Œο½ο½—ο½…ο½…ο½Ž is ✨5 9 ο½„ο½ο½™ο½“βœ¨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes