Steer's Clowder - Prompts

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Steer's Clowder - Prompts

Postby Only_Sky » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:29 pm

Steer's Clowder

Level Ups
Level One

Group setting prompts completed
G1, G2, G8, G9

Warriors' style prompts completed

Cat prompts

Multiuse prompts
Last edited by Only_Sky on Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Level One

Postby Only_Sky » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:38 pm

G1 Make a map: 100 exp.
    The Canyon Map

G2 Describe your group's home: 150 epx. +75 exp. for 150+ words.
    With each season's change, the clowder changes their home base.
    During the warmer moons, in the 'warm season', the clowder settles into the hilly expanse known as Molehill. It is surrounded by the thickest of grassland found in the flatlands, with patches of shrubbery dotting the scene, creating an ideal home for many prey animals. One particular depression in the hills called the hollow has been the warm season home of the clowder for generations. Almost all cats of the clowder are born here during the warm season, and spend their first few moons here growing and learning about their world. It's open expanse and excess of prey during the warm moons provides the clowder with plenty to eat and a feeling of safety, allowing them to relax and laze around after the harsh moons before.
    As the seasons change and the moons grow colder, the clowder picks up and moves on to their cold season home in the human tunnel. The human tunnel had been long abandoned seasons ago when the old generations of Steer's clowder first dared nest there. It is what was known as a mine, though it is shallow, having barely been dug out when the humans left. It is a large open cave, with the an ancient rail track passing from the back of the cave to far beyond the mouth. The clowder usually begins filling the cave with grasses and leaves they dried during the warm season, their bedding and layer between them and they cold ground when they take shelter inside during the cold season. Due to it's placement high in the plain hills, there is little that grows and little that lives here, especially during the snows, and so the clowder must trek back down into the canyon to search for what they need.

G9 What is the role of the young in your group: 100 exp. +25 exp for 70+ words.
    The role of kits in the clowder is as basic as one would think; to grow. The ideal kitting season is during the short time from the mid-warm season to the beginning of the cold season, during the warmest moons, when the prey runs wild. Although most kits are born during this time, some art born as late as the base of the cold season. As the next generation of hunters and defenders, kits are taken the utmost care of, and encouraged to play and toussle, building their skills and developing strength in their young bodies.
    Although they are still considered kits until their second season, or twelfth moon, those who are old enough to begin hunting will begin helping out by accompanying older cats, either by gathering supplies or fetching prey. It is just as important that the young begin helping out as it is for them to grow, developing their abilities.
    Upon their twelfth moon, kits are given the opportunity to go through the rite of passage that is scaling the cliff Rapture. Young cats must climb up the steep and rocky cliff as the sun sets in order to reach the top, if they manage to make it, they will stay there until dawn, of which when they will begin their descent as a bona fide Hunter.

G8 How do your cats record the passing of time: 50 exp. +50 exp. for +100 words
    Steer's clowder cuts a full cycle of seasons into two separate time periods; the warm season and the cold season. Each 'season' lasts around 6 moons, the warm season containing spring and summer, and the cold season autumn and winter, respectively. The clowder keeps careful track of the weather over each season, having depending heavily on them to tell whether or not a season will be bountiful or harsh, even slight changes in certain parts of the year allows the cats to decipher how the coming season will affect them.
    In terms of keeping track of their ages and referring to a point in time, a cat will usually refer to the past as X generations ago, a generation referring to a full cycle. Oddly enough, they do no use this same format to describe their age, and instead refer to they age in x number of warm/cold seasons, however they may also use this format to refer to the past such as X seasons ago.

Total experience:
    500 exp.
    + 50 excess exp.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me