🦴|| Traveling Primal 2020 ||🦴 - CLOSED!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

🦴|| Traveling Primal 2020 ||🦴 - CLOSED!

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Sat May 02, 2020 5:34 am

🦴 -- Traveling Primal -- 🦴
| main thread | primal migration | primal nursery | travelling primal |

|| Ends on May 15th 2020 ||

A rather old looking primal stands before you, covered in scars and blind in one eye however with her she has a large assortment of items. She spots you and smiles, signaling you to come closer.

"You can come closer, don't worry I won't start a fight with you... at least not anymore, if I was seven years younger it may of been a different story but I'm afraid my age has caught up to me. However... don't let my age fool you as if you try anything funny I am still very capable of defending myself."

"I hope you'll be willing to hear an old gal out, since I've become older the tribe life had become much harder for me however I always had a habit of collecting items and a fondness of traveling so I decided to leave my tribe and travel around, collecting items and trading them with the merchants I'd meet along the way. However it seems I got my hands full with too many items that they've become hard to take with me from place to place. By any chance would you be interested in a few items?"

"Yes, yes I figured you'd not be a fool, of course there is a catch! I don't want currency or other items in return rather I'd like you to answer a few questions for my own amusement.... if thats not to much to ask?"

"hmmm?... oh if you get something you don't like or don't want you can always trade it in the future, plus I should be back next year with a whole new stock of items."

🦴 -- How it works -- 🦴

For this thread you must read the rules and fill out the form provided below correctly, you may only post once during the whole two weeks this thread is running! After a handful of people have posted they're forms, I'll post rewards, each user will get four randomized sima items out of the ones listed on the post below. Each user is guaranteed at least one item to be above common rarity, the other three are completely up to luck!

You don't need to answer the questions on the form correctly, you are allowed to place an emoji, a joke or something silly there if you like. Its preferred you you do answer the questions normally but its not frowned upon answering them with something silly as long as you remain respectful.

🦴 -- Rules -- 🦴

- Do NOT use, trade or gift items earned from this thread till they are added to your official sima item archive!
> I will be sending item results to one of the archivists, do not post a form on the archive update thread informing the archivists what you win here. They will get to it soon as they can, have patience please and thank you!

- You may only post on this thread once during the whole event.
> The exception to this is if you post an incorrect form, I'll pm you once asking you to fix it and repost.

- Only post forms, nothing else.
> If you have an issue or any questions please pm me.

- Use the correct username in your form, no nicknames please!

- Do not leave any of the questions blank, something must be in each section.
> You do not need to answer the questions correctly, you just can not leave them blank and course remember to keep your answers kind and friendly! No need for anything hostile for the simple questions.

- You may only win one legendary item from this thread.

🦴 -- Form -- 🦴

Code: Select all
[center][b]🦴 -- I'll answer your questions traveling primal! -- 🦴[/b]

[size=85][b]Username;;[/b]
[b]How long have you been in the sima community?;;[/b]
[b]What is your favorite sima jewel shape?;;[/b]
[b]What color socks are you wearing if any?;;[/b]
[b]Have you been drinking enough water?;;[/b]
[/size][/center]

🦴 -- Form examples -- 🦴

vv [X] [Incorrect form!] [X] vv
> The username isn't the users full username but rather a nickname and one question is left blank!
🦴 -- I'll answer your questions traveling primal! -- 🦴

Username;; Fluffy
How long have you been in the sima community?;; Since it started
What is your favorite sima jewel shape?;; I like the pearl jewel a lot.
What color socks are you wearing if any?;;
Have you been drinking enough water?;; Perhaps.

vv [O] [Correct form!] [O] vv
> The username is indeed the users full username and no question is left blank!

Username;; FluffyTheUnicorn
How long have you been in the sima community?;; Since it started
What is your favorite sima jewel shape?;; I like the pearl jewel a lot.
What color socks are you wearing if any?;; ;-)
Have you been drinking enough water?;; Perhaps.

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:03 pm, edited 15 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: || Traveling Primal ||

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Sat May 02, 2020 5:35 am

🦴Weeping Willow Branch🦴
> [L] <
A bunch of willow branches are placed in a large clay spot, they are all dried out, lost any of the green coloration they once had and have been stripped of their leaves. They've clearly been sitting in that clay pot for quite sometime. The traveling primal claims she got them almost five years ago from someone claiming they had come from a haunted forest.

Gives your sima branch-like antlers. EXAMPLE

---

🦴Sea Style🦴
> [r] <
An old bottle of what appears to be some type of hair gel that glitters blue as the sea itself, large letters on the bottle read "Sea Style". The traveling primal mentions she received a large box of these around two or three years ago when she had traveled to a place with a strong smell of salt in the air.

Gives your sima a bit of stylized fur that looks like a fin. EXAMPLE

---

🦴Shoulda Put a Ring on it🦴
> [r] <
In a glass jar, there appears to be a bunch of planet shaped candies, specifically saturn shaped candies. The traveling primal mentions that the sima she got this jar from almost four years ago seemed to be out of this world and said something about these candies being "probably dangerous".

Gives a sima energy rings like saturn. EXAMPLE

---

🦴Chocolate box🦴
> [uc] <
A stack of what appears to be heart shaped chocolate boxes, they are covered in so much dust you really can't tell if they been there for three years, or even six years... are the chocolates still even good? The traveling primal claims shes had these for too long to even remember, but she got them from a place with fields full of flowers.

Allows a sima to skip their current breeding cooldown, only works on one sima. so if both sima's are on cooldown in the ticket, two chocolate boxes are required!

---

🦴Magical Rubber Snake🦴
> [uc] <
There is an old tattered cardboard box which appears to be full of... rubber snakes? Upon taking a closer look the rubber snakes seem to be glowing and sparkling. The traveling primal says she believes they have been enchanted by some type of magic, if she remembers correctly she got them almost five years ago when she knocked at a door of a bucker and whoever was inside handed her the box.

Gives your sima a kink/bend in their tail. EXAMPLE

---

🦴Box of Edit O's🦴
> [uc] <
A stack of orange cereal boxes that seems to be titled "Edit O's". The traveling primal mentions that she got these not even a full three years ago, from a almost dinosaur like sima. She was quite surprised that the sima was eager to give them away considering how Edit O's are one of the most popular cereal brands. The sima said something along the lines of them not being "fossils".

Gives a sima a single uncommon edit of owners choice, Can not change jewel type. Multiple can be used on a single sima.

---

🦴Snow and Frost Cookies🦴
> [c] <
Sugar cookies made for a December holiday, they are snowflake shaped with white icing and covered in light blue sprinkles. The traveling primal got these cookies from a group of simas that have extremely fluffy and curled tails that only come around every December.

Gives your sima a snowy marking on their pelt. EXAMPLE

---

🦴Black Licorice🦴
> [c] <
A plastic jar full of back licorice, it seems quite old and stale and the top of the jar is covered in dust. The traveling primal says this was given to her around four almost five years ago by the same sima who also had given her the willow branches.

Gives a sima black sclera.

---

🦴Sticker🦴
> [c] <
A open container full of single stickers, they seem to come in many different shapes and colors however most of them appear to be hearts or flowers. The traveling primal claims she got these a whole six years ago during a time when love was in the air and many sima couples were acting lovey dovey.

Adds or removes a small marking/design from your sima.

---

🦴Leftover Costume Dye🦴
> [c] <
A small bottle of dye closed shut with a cork, it seems to come in many different colors. The traveling primal informs you that she received these almost five years ago from two very spooky simas, one who's jewel was broken and another who's eyes and jewel shined a bright red.

Changes the color of your sima's eyes and jewel to a single color.

---

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Sun May 03, 2020 3:34 am, edited 7 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🦴|| Traveling Primal ||🦴

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Sat May 02, 2020 6:57 am

I'll be posting extra stuff here, this stuff is all for my own use.

Basic Item rolls;
1-45 - common | 46-85 - uncommon | 86-98 - rare | 99-100 - legendary

Above common rolls
1-60 - uncommon | 61- 97 - rare | 98 - 100 - Legendary

Common
1-25 - Snow and Frost Cookies | 26-50 - Black Licorice | 51-75 - Sticker | 76-100 - Leftover Costume Dye
Uncommon
1-33 - Chocolate box | 34-67 - Magical Rubber Snake| 68-100 - Box of Edit O's
Rare
1-50 - Sea Style | 51-100 - Shoulda Put a Ring on it
Legendary
1-100 - Weeping Willow Branch
Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Sat May 02, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🦴|| Traveling Primal ||🦴 - Open!

Postby Simonpet » Sat May 02, 2020 12:10 pm

Username;; Simonpet
How long have you been in the sima community?;; Since Halloween 2017, when I joined the Night Crew!
What is your favorite sima jewel shape?;; Ooo I don't know. I think that both the warrior and saber jewels are very pretty. I also like some of the more unique ones, like Alder's hourglass or Aerona's feather.
What color socks are you wearing if any?;; Currently, I'm barefoot! But I normally wear white socks. They match with everything.
Have you been drinking enough water?;; I have been drinking enough water. My plants on the other hand... I try to give them water. They haven't died yet though!!
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sat May 02, 2020 12:17 pm

Username;; Vraska the Unseen
How long have you been in the sima community?;; Ummm, since roughly the first primal event
What is your favorite sima jewel shape?;; Custom skull jewels
What color socks are you wearing if any?;; Feet colored
Have you been drinking enough water?;; WHAT'S WATER?
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat May 02, 2020 12:20 pm

Username;; koegami
How long have you been in the sima community?;; *inhale* since 2014
What is your favorite sima jewel shape?;; PEARL
What color socks are you wearing if any?;; NONE :lol:
Have you been drinking enough water?;; NO NEVER NO

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Sat May 02, 2020 12:26 pm

Username;; cherryfreeze
How long have you been in the sima community?;; since 2013 I think? I cant remember fully, but back on the older lines kiddos
What is your favorite sima jewel shape?;; I really like saber and crescent jewels, but someone has a sima with a custom hourglass jewel that is pretty dope too
What color socks are you wearing if any?;; purble slippers
Have you been drinking enough water?;; probably not tbh
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rewind » Sat May 02, 2020 12:30 pm

Username;; rewind
How long have you been in the sima community?;; since 2013! Basically the beginning, right?
What is your favorite sima jewel shape?;; I have a fondness for warrior jewels, but I also like standards as well :)
What color socks are you wearing if any?;; no sock... only sandal
Have you been drinking enough water?;; haha, I haven't been properly hydrated since I went to the grand canyon four years ago
About:
life's a bit like my stevie nicks cassette,
you can't go back.
you've no choice but to go forward.

"rewind walks around in an all-camo suit
trying to find another way to enter the
fae realm. No one saw anything."
rewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Sat May 02, 2020 12:31 pm

Username;;
corviidae

How long have you been in the sima community?;;
2014! it's been quite a ride up to this point and I don't regret it for a moment.

What is your favorite sima jewel shape?;;
I'm a simple kind of person and I like the standard and pearl jewel. I also like feather jewels
and the alpha jewel.

What color socks are you wearing if any?;;
one green hospital sock and a white ankle-high sock with gray spots. I forgot to do laundry.

Have you been drinking enough water?;;
nope. lots of coffee and a little gatorade but little water. it's a bad habit of mine (esp when I'm
stressed out) to not drink enough water because I don't notice that I need it until I have a migraine.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainy Nights » Sat May 02, 2020 12:49 pm

Username;; Rainy Nights
How long have you been in the sima community?;; Since the 2014 Valentines day event
What is your favorite sima jewel shape?;; Pearl
What color socks are you wearing if any?;; Gray
Have you been drinking enough water?;; I don't think I ever have lol
    Deviantart
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Elaine by alliure
    Seven by Sixbane

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ImageImage Image
    ImageImage

Rainy Nights

My pets