ScavengerClan | FB

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

ScavengerClan | FB

Postby TheEternalPlague » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:50 am

ScavengerClan

Wip, this is where the map of the clan territory will go
Last edited by TheEternalPlague on Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
-5 ChickenSmoothie Hours + 969865
I love Malk Pets/Spiders/Hyenas/Bearded Vultures
TheEternalPlague

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ScavengerClan | FB

Postby TheEternalPlague » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:53 am

Clan Members

Living Cats:
(Name • Gender • [Rank])

SunStar • Male • [Leader/Founder]

—————

JayBird • Male • [Deputy]

—————

Deceased Cats:

(name) • gender • [Starclan/Dark Forest]
Last edited by TheEternalPlague on Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
TheEternalPlague

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ScavengerClan | FB

Postby TheEternalPlague » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:55 am

Leveling

Level 0:

The ScavengerClan’s territory is mostly plains and open fields with very few trees save for one small area surrounding a large pond/small lake that they drink from. That is also where the clan stays as there is a large cavern that has plenty of room for many cats, as well as many caves that branch off from the main cavern. That is usually where those of high ranking have dens, with the largest being given to the medicine cats. They mostly hunt smaller rodents like vole’s, mice, rats, etc. as well as small to medium sized birds. As a way of proving themselves, and one of the trials to became a full fledged warrior/hunter, they will have to find and kill a snake. Usually the snakes are rat snakes and other snakes that don’t have venom, but arrogant felines will try and prove their strength by going after one of the Cobra’s among the Hooded Rock, names such for the multitude of cobra and other venomous snakes that make their nests there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TheEternalPlague

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me