Official Glacie’s Nursery

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Official Glacie’s Nursery

Postby OMG Deer! » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:31 pm

Welcome to the Official Galcie’s Nursery, here you will find all the breeding & artist information you need to have your Glacies Breed & welcome your litters of Iceburies into the world of CS.

Rules

#1. Please do not post here, this page is reserved for only the artist of Glacies all breeding forms are to be PMed to the artist to have your breeding preformed.

#2. All CS rules apply. Please follow all of them at all times.

#3. All Glacie rules apply. Please follow all of them at all times.

#4. Each artist will post only once & update there artist post as needed.

#5. All Glacies are found to be able to breed to any gender.

#6. All Glacies are able to have litters of 1-4 Iceburies. Twins births are the most common, then solo births, then triplets & quadruplets are the least common. You may do any of the following with your litters: keep all of the litter, Split them up between owners of the parents, or have them adopted out to the Glacies community.

#7. The rarity’s of Glacies are based of their genetics & are the following in rarity order from most common to least common: Blue Ice, Black Ice & Mystic Ice.

#8. All Glacies May be breed as much as you wish, however only when an artist has opened a breeding slot to the Glacies community. Please also note that if you don’t own one or both of the Parents you are required to post a screenshot of the said poof In your breeding form on their parent slot of your breeding form before the breeding can be preformed. If you own one or both parents please place N/A or I own her/him on their parent slot on your breeding from.
Last edited by OMG Deer! on Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OMG Deer!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Artist Igloo

Postby OMG Deer! » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:58 am

Welcome to My Artist Igloo

Events to host

Winter Festival Event- ends 12/31
    Artist search Event- coming soon

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Glacies to create

My Breeding for Frostbite & Jack Frost

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Breeding Slot Information

Breeding form example
      I would like you to preform my Glacie breeding
      Parent one: Frostbite
      (N/A- I own her)
      Parent two: Jack Frost
      (N/A- I own him)

Breeding form
      Code: Select all
      [b]I would like you to preform my Glacie breeding[/b]
      Parent one: place link here
      (N/A- I own him/her) or (place proof link here)
      Parent two: place link here
      (N/A- I own him/her) or (place proof link here)

Breeding Slots
      #1. closed
      #2. closed
      #3. closed
OMG Deer!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me