Crowntail Racers Breeding Thread - DO NOT POST

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Crowntail Racers Breeding Thread - DO NOT POST

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:47 pm

-Do Not Post-

Welcome to the Crowntail Racers breeding thread! Here, our breeding artists will make posts that contain their personal breeding rules and breeding request forms. You should NEVER post on this thread. To breed your crownies, you must simply fill out the breeding request form from the artist of your choice (as long as their post says they're currently open!) and send the filled out form to that artist via a private message. Our breeding artists are free to uphold any rules or stipulations they wish, and may also decline requests if they do not wish to complete them. Please be respectful of our wonderful artist team when requesting breedings from them, and be sure to read and follow all rules closely!

Table Of Contents

About The Species
-
Breeding Center
-
Rules For Owning and Adopting
-
Who Is Currently UFA?
-
Giftlines and Advertisements
-
Affiliates and Friends
-
[url=x]Official Fanclub and Art Room[/url] (Message me if you would like to create a new fanclub for the species!)
-
Artist Search

Breeding Rules

- You may breed any single crownie twice a month, even if they have twins.

- Any gender/sex pairing may breed, MxF / MxM / FxF / ?X?

- Each crownie has 10 breeding slots, but will gain 5 more each year. It is your job to keep track, but those caught going over the limits will have their crownie sterilized as well as any offspring created past said limits.

- Please do not specifically ask for twins. Each breeding artist may choose if they want to do twin breedings at all, and if so then each breeding will have a 50% chance of resulting in twins.

- It is the artists choice whether or not to allow trait requests, and if so it is equally their choice to deny requests. No artist is ever required to complete your trait requests - they are requests/ideas/suggestions only.

- You may always choose the gender/sex of your crownies offspring, but everything else such as their height, coat color, markings, ect will be determined by the breeding artist.

- A foal will be considered a foal two weeks after the breeding artist posts them. They will not be breedable, giftable, or readoptable until after their growth date.

- You may choose to gift your foal(s) to a specific user or put them up for public adoption before they are posted, but after they have been posted you must wait the two week growth period to do so.

- Artists are not required to make changes or alterations to any created foals just because you do not like them. You may however talk to the breeding artist or message ShadyBro if something is wrong with the names of their coat colors.

-Do Not Post-
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shady's Crowntail Breedings Request Post - CLOSED

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:13 pm

Shady Is Currently [Closed] For Breedings!

. Please fill out the form below and PM it to ShadyBro - DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL

. Please title your message 'Crowntail Breeding Request'

. Though it is optional, I prefer to be given 1-3 suggestions as to what you wish to see passed on from the parents

. If using any crownie(s) you do not own, permission quotes must be shown from the other crownie(s) owner in the form of screenshots, never just quotes. (If preferred you can just have the other person message me.)

. I will happily do any pairing of any colors/markings/edits

. I will usually always roll for twins, so please notify me in your breeding request beforehand if you do not want them

. When filling out the form, please delete all comments in brackets [xxx]

Code: Select all
[b]Username(s):[/b]
[b]Parent One: [/b] [must link to adopt page!]
[b]Permission: [/b] [Delete this if parent one is yours]
[b]Parent Two: [/b] [must link to adopt page!]
[b]Permission: [/b] [Delete this if parent two is yours]
[b]Suggestions: [/b] [Optional but highly preferred]
[b]-[/b]
[b]-[/b]
[b]-[/b]
[b]Questions, Comments, or Other:[/b]

Remember, this form must be sent via PM, NEVER posted on this page.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vin's corner

Postby Vinson » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:56 am

vinson is closed for breedings

rules ;
- please fill out the form below and pm it to me, Vinson
- title your pm Crowntail Breeding (if it isn't titled correctly it will not be accepted)
- provide permission quotes or screenshots if you don't own the crowntail(s) you are using
- suggestions will be taken but not always used
- specify if you would like me to roll for twins on the form
- at the completion and posting of the foal I will pm the owners of both parents
- please do not pm me about unfinished breedings! I have a busy life and sometimes
I don't have access to a computer. every breeding I take is guaranteed to be completed, it
just might take a week or two.

form ;
Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]parent one adoption page:[/b]
[b]parent one permission:[/b] {n/a if yours}
[b]parent two adoption page:[/b]
[b]parent two permission:[/b] {n/a if yours}
[b]suggestions?[/b]
[b]roll for twins:[/b] {yes or no}
Vinson

My pets