Owlies | Archives

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Owlies | Archives

Postby Tatangi » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:26 pm

--------------------------------
Owlies are a species of griffin known for their owl like faces, unique tails, and thick, fur coats . They have a playful temperament with those they trust, but they also strongly bond to their owners. They can be anywhere from the size of a house cat to the size of buses. The more space they have, the bigger they will grow. Their diet consists of meat, but they are also known to eat berries and fruits. They prefer to live in snowy areas, but they have been seen around the world in many climates. What sets these creatures apart from other owl griffins is that they have thicker fur coats that keep them warm in colder climates. They are usually great companions for adventurers since they can be taught magic! since they are a bit bulkier than usual griffins, they tend to stay closer to the ground. They glide and fly to low altitudes but are not commonly seen too high in the air.

--------------------------------
Owlies have their own set of traits that are considered Standard, Rare, or Legendary. Each adopt will have a chance to get these traits due to the artist process for each adopt. Because It can seem a little complicated, I will explain it step by step below:

Step One: Your Owlie #
If your Owlie number is a multiple of 5 (5,10,15...) You can roll for a Legendary Trait!

Step Two: Trait Roll
Each artist will roll a 6-sided die to determine the outcomes of their Owlie. (Even the Artist don't know what the Owlie may look like at first!)
1-3
Standard Traits
4-6
Rare Traits

Step Three: How Many Traits
1-3
One Rare Trait
4 or 5
Two Rare Traits
Three Rare Traits

Legendary Trait Roll
Must roll a 5 or 6 for a Legendary Trait
Each Artist is only allowed 1 Legendary Trait for each 50 Owlies, unless a special Owlie is released. If an artist didn't get a legendary trait during the last 50 Owlies, they will get 2 Traits to use in the next 50. The max legendary traits an artist can have is 4.

1. An Artist Must roll a virtual die (provided on our discord) if they want a Rare or Legendary trait.
2. Die Results must be screenshot and sent to Tatangi for approval.
3. Artists are allowed a maximum of 4 Legendary Traits at a time.
4. Each Artist is allowed one custom Owlie with Standard Traits.
5. Artist of the Season* is allowed One Rare Custom Owlie.
6. An Artist is only allowed one custom. If you get Artist of the Season, you may either pass on the Rare custom, add a rare trait to your original custom or re-adopt your standard custom.
7. As of Right now, all Owlies are free. You may not charge for an Owlie. This may change in the future.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*Artist of the Season is selected by Tatangi every 50 Owlies.

1. Species credit must go to Tatangi
2. Owlies are a Closed Species and has an official Archive to keep track of real Owlies
3. Owlies can be used in RPs or on RP sites as long as you credit Tatangi for the Species and the Artist for your Design.
4. As of right now, you are not allowed to sell your Owlies to others or create Owlies to sell. These may change in the future.
Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Owlies | Archives | Information

Postby Tatangi » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:50 pm

𝗔π—₯π—–π—›π—œπ—©π—˜π—¦ π—œπ—‘π—™π—’π—₯π— π—”π—§π—œπ—’π—‘
Welcome to our official Archives! Here we have a collection of official Owlies that is kept up to date by a very dedicated team of community members, our Archivists! Because of the way our community works, each Archivist on our discord is "paid" a bi-weekly amount of our community currency, Feathers, for their hard work! Feathers are used for customs, special owlies, accessories for your owlies, artwork, etc...

π—šπ—˜π—‘π—˜π—₯π—”π—Ÿ 𝗔π—₯π—–π—›π—œπ—©π—˜π—¦ | π€π‘π‚π‡πˆπ•πˆπ’π“ ππ€πŒπ„
We have up three different archives, and there is a dedicated member for each one! The General Archives require a few extra hands since they are the overall list of owlies, no matter their rarity, age, or if they are custom. This is the general "Owlie #1-Owlie #X" Archive. It will list each Owlie according to each Season, so every 50 Owlies! A general Archive entry for this one will look like the following:

Owlie Name | Rarity | # | Link
Code: Select all
[b]Owlie Name[/b] | [i]Rarity[/i] | # | [url=LINK HERE]Link[/url]

π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—”π—₯𝗬 𝗔π—₯π—–π—›π—œπ—©π—˜π—¦ | CLICK HERE TO VIEW | π“π€π“π€ππ†πˆ
Our Second Archive is a little more selective. This one is run by one person, and will be the smallest of the archives. IT keeps track of all of our "Legendary Owlies" and since it's considered such a small list, it's actually kept on our main thread! You can click the link above to see it. A Legendary Owlie entry will look likethe following:

Owlie Name | # | Owner | Link
[b]Owlie Name[/b] | # | [i]Owner[/i] | [url=LINK HERE]Link[/url]

𝗖𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗒𝗠𝗦 𝗔π—₯π—–π—›π—œπ—©π—˜ | π€π‘π‚π‡πˆπ•πˆπ’π“ ππ€πŒπ„
Last but not least, we have an archive to keep track of approved customs/myo Owlies! This one is run by one or two people, since sometimes MYO events can get crazy! If you see an Owlie that isn't on the main thread, you can always check here to see if it's an official Owlie or not. A Customs Archive entry will look like the following:

Owlie Name | Rarity | Custom or MYO | # | Link
[b]Owlie Name[/b] | [i]Rarity[/i] | Custom or MYO | # | [url=LINK HERE]Link[/url]
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Owlies | Archives | Achivists

Postby Tatangi » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:57 pm

𝗒𝗨π—₯ 𝗔π—₯π—–π—›π—œπ—©π—œπ—¦π—§π—¦

Tatangi OWNER/LEGENDARY ARCHIVIST
DidTheTango#4422
Bio | She/Her
Tatangi started the species in the summer of 2019 after falling in love with owls. Because of her previous love of cats, she decided to combine the two and create the Owlies! Through a Lineart contest, the species was officially born! She prefers to be contacted through the Discord, however a message here will also get through to her!

saralaxy GENERAL ARCHIVIST
saralaxy#3636
Bio | she/her
I think Owlies are a cute species and I hope they receive more love. I decided to become an archivist because I love keeping track of things and keeping them organized. It's actually pretty enjoyable for me. If you ever need to contact me immediately you can add me on discord at saralaxy#3636!

Lady Mascaraed CUSTOM ARCHIVIST
Aero#1637
Bio | She/Her
Hey, I’m Lady Mascaraed! I joined the Owlies archivist team on July 11,2019. I joined because I love to help organize and maintain a way for both staff and the community to find who each Owlie belongs to. Being an archivist helps me to maintain my coding skills as well!I’ve been browsing the okekaki adopts for awhile now and saw Owlies, I decided to join this wonderful community. I am easygoing, friendly and helpful, if you ever need help, feel free to PM!

USERNAME POSITION
[url]Image[/url]
Discord Name;
Bio | He/She/They
A small bio about the archivist that is provided by the member! Usually something along the lines of what they like about the species, why they became an archivist, and how to best be contacted if needed!
Last edited by Tatangi on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Custom Archive

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:21 pm

A

B