RVEC+RVCTA Newsletter-Author Lilian Rosewood-Article Archive

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

RVEC+RVCTA Newsletter-Author Lilian Rosewood-Article Archive

Postby withtheroses » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:33 pm

This is just a quick place for me to archive the articles I make for the Redwood Valley Equestrian Centre & Redwood Valley Combined Training Association newsletter, which isn't currently up and running as I am the only writer and it's still a wip which caf. is working on.

Hope it's okay to store this stuff here xD
withtheroses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Test Article-Article 1

Postby withtheroses » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:35 pm

12/03/18

By Lilian Rosewood

xxxxxxxxThis week the Redwood Valley Equestrian Centre’s weekly show had a large turnout of 53 horses entering in various events. This show hosted 13 different classes of varying levels, of which included schooling hunters, schooling & regional cross-country, schooling & regional dressage, schooling & regional three-day eventing, schooling western pleasure, schooling barrel racing, regional working cow horse, schooling driven dressage, schooling stadium driving, and finally, schooling combined driving. The list of horses, stables, and their placings along with which events these standings correlate with can be found below;

All-American RockerCavallo Stables – 3rd (Regional Working Cow Horse)

Angel From MontgomeryCavallo Stables – 2nd (Schooling Barrel Racing)

An Uncommon CourtesyCavallo Stables – 6th (Schooling Driven Dressage), 5th (Schooling Combined Driving)

AVS Applebottom JeansApple Valley Stables – 1st (Schooling Hunters)

AVS Chocolate HeartsApple Valley Stables – 2nd (Regional Dressage)

Beat The GunSilver Sea Stables – 5th (Regional Cross-Country)

Best BelovedSilver Sea Stables – 5th (Schooling Cross-Country)

Bright EyesCavallo Stables – 1st (Regional Working Cow Horse)

Bronze MoonSilver Sea Stables – 1st (Schooling Cross-Country)

BRR A Brave New LightBrumby River Ranch – 4th (Schooling Cross-Country), 3rd (Regional Three-Day Eventing)

BRR A Coal Miner’s PerfectionBrumby River Ranch – 4th (Schooling Barrel Racing)

BRR A Drop of FaithCrestwood Estate – 4th (Schooling Hunters), 4th (Schooling Driven Dressage)

BRR A Pearl Under The SeaBrumby River Ranch – 3rd (Schooling Barrel Racing)

BRR Bull of MankindBrumby River Ranch – 3rd (Schooling Hunters), 4th (Regional Working Cow Horse)

BRR Chevalier NoirBrumby River Ranch – 1st (Schooling Three-Day Eventing)

BRR March To HonorBrumby River Ranch – 1st (Schooling Barrel Racing)

BRR Through The DarkBrumby River Ranch – 3rd (Regional Dressage), 1st (Schooling Western Pleasure)

Burning Love - Burning Glen Driving – Fell (Trip–Schooling Driven Dressage)

Can’t Be EclipsedCavallo Stables – 4th (Schooling Stadium Driving)

CE Cutting EdgeCrestwood Estate – 3rd (Schooling Dressage), 5th (Schooling Three-Day Eventing)

CE Edge of the WaterCrestwood Estate – 4th (Schooling Three-Day Eventing)

CE I Like It EdgyCrestwood Estate – 3rd (Schooling Driven Dressage), 4th (Schooling Combined Driving)

CE Riverside KingCrestwood Estate – 3rd (Schooling Three-Day Eventing)

CE Rivers In The NightCrestwood Estate – Pulled (Hock Injury–Schooling Stadium Driving)

CE Sing It SharpRose Crest Stables – 2nd (Schooling Three-Day Eventing)

CE Summer’s EdgeCrestwood Estate – 2nd (Schooling Dressage), 5th (Schooling Driven Dressage)

Everything’s MagicSilver Sea Stables – 7th (Regional Cross-Country), 3rd (Schooling Combined Driving)

Eyes Wide OpenBurning Glen Driving – 1st (Schooling Stadium Driving)

Fatal AttractionCavallo Stables – 2nd (Schooling Driven Dressage)

Fool’s GoldCavallo Stables – 2nd (Schooling Western Pleasure)

Free-Ramblin' ManCavallo Stables – Dismissal (Bolt–Regional Working Cow Horse in the Reining phase)

Glory BoundRose Crest Stables – 1st (Schooling Dressage)

Guadalupe GrooveCavallo Stables – 1st (Regional Dressage), 1st (Schooling Driven Dressage)

Guns ‘n’ RosettesSilver Sea Stables – 1st (Regional Cross-Country)

Hi FlyerCavallo Stables – 2nd (Regional Working Cow Horse)

Life In LuxuryCavallo Stables – 2nd (Schooling Stadium Driving)

Lyric BreezeCrestwood Estate – 3rd (Schooling Stadium Driving)

Maestoso PetraRose Crest Stables – 2nd (Schooling Combined Driving)

MH Gemstone DarknessMidnight Hills – 3rd (Schooling Western Pleasure)

Midnight ArcherSilver Sea Stables – 2nd (Schooling Cross-Country)

Mind Over MatterSilver Sea Stables – 3rd (Regional Cross-Country), 2nd (Regional Three-Day Eventing)

Miss AffirmativeSilver Sea Stables – 4th (Regional Cross-Country)

Mistress MaladaptiveSilver Sea Stables – 7th (Schooling Cross-Country)

Moonlit WatersRose Crest Stables – 1st (Regional Three-Day Eventing)

Objective AffectionCavallo Stables – 1st (Schooling Combined Driving)

Over and OutCavallo Stables – Pulled (Back Injury–Regional Three-Day Eventing in the Stadium Jumping phase)

Raging HotCrestwood Estate – 2nd (Schooling Hunters), Pulled (Hock Injury–Schooling Driven Dressage)

Solar FlareSilver Sea Stables – 3rd (Schooling Cross-Country)

Sticks and StonesCavallo Stables – 8th (Schooling Cross-Country), Elimination (Off Course-Regional Three-Day Eventing in the Cross-Country phase)

The Dead SeaCavallo Stables – 4th (Regional Three-Day Eventing)

The Flip SideCavallo Stables – 6th (Regional Cross-Country)

The Sand In The HourglassSilver Sea Stables – 6th (Schooling Cross-Country)

The Winter SeaCavallo Stables – 2nd (Regional Cross-Country), Elimination (Refusals–Regional Three-Day Eventing in the Stadium Jumping phase)

U Can’t Fly HigherCavallo Stables – 5th (Regional Working Cow Horse)

xxxxxxxxWe had a few eliminations and pulls this round which is always heart breaking to see, and a few horses that also incurred vet fees because of some of these events. Over and Out incurred 200c in fees, but was reduced to 75c with RVCTA Insurance, MH Gemstone Darkness incurred 25c in vet fees, Raging Hot was charged 600c for vet care and can’t compete in the 12/03/18 – 12/09/18 cycle along with CE Rivers In The Night, who also incurred 600c of vet fees and can’t compete in this week's cycle.

xxxxxxxxMoving on to the next topic, let’s hear a round of applause to the horses joining the ranks of the regional horses before them! Congratulations to AVS Applebottom Jeans who qualified for regional hunters, and Bronze Moon who got regional cross-country, along with Midnight Archer. Glory Bound successfully entered the ranks of regional dressage, and BRR Chevalier Noir got into regional three-day eventing. Last but not least, BRR Through The Dark brought Brumby River Ranch a regional western pleasure qualification, and BRR March To Honor took a regional barrel racing qualification as well.

xxxxxxxxDon’t stop clapping yet, because we have saved the best for last. Please give a warm welcome to the two new Invitationals Worldwide qualified horses, BRR Chevalier Noir and BRR Through The Dark! BRR Chevalier Noir, or Black as he is fondly known as, wowed the scouts with an almost perfect run with neigh but two bucks and a score of 33.26 penalties, earning him both regional qualified and nailing him a spot at the Glasgow Eventing Invitational. BRR Through The Dark, or Dark as she is known at home as, gave the scouts something they could bite into, a score of 68.79 and only a balk that netted her regionals as well as an invite to the Brussels Western Pleasure Invitational.

And that's it folks! Can't wait to see what next week brings, and competitors make sure you remember to pay your vet fees and add your winnings to your bank accounts. If you'd like to see the specifics for how each horse did, thanks to our horse analysts you can! For schooling results click here, and for regional results click here!

Readers Note: The horses are alphabetized, so in the event you are looking for a certain horse, make sure you know their name! You can also go off of stable name, but that is not alphabetized. For the amount won by each horse, make sure to check out the official show post, found here.

Last edited by withtheroses on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
withtheroses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RVEC+RVCTA Newsletter-Author Lilian Rosewood-Article Arc

Postby withtheroses » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:09 am

1/12/19

By Lilian Rosewood

xxxxxxxxToday we have a special (and a little overdue) article, which will be addressing this Fall Season Award winners at the Redwood Valley Combined Training Association! A huge round of applause to these riders and horses, who continue to show us what it truly means to be a well-oiled machine. Before we dive deeper into these awards, make sure you add the correct amount of currency you won after you have read through, and checked out the official post. Now, onto the much-anticipated awards!

xxFirst, we have the Intermediate Division awards:

Moonlit WatersRose Crest Stables – Fall 2018 Intermediate Reserve Champion

The Dead SeaCavallo Stables – Fall 2018 Intermediate Grand Champion

xxFollowing the Intermediate Division, we have the Preliminary Division awards:

Sticks and StonesCavallo Stables – Sixth Place

Beat The GunSilver Sea Stables – Fifth Place

Moonlit WatersCavallo Stables (Owned at the time) – Fourth Place

Over and OutCavallo Stables – Fourth Place

CE Cutting EdgeCrestwood Estate – Fourth Place

Moonlit WatersRose Crest Stables – Fall 2018 Preliminary Reserve Champion

The Winter SeaCavallo Stables – Fall 2018 Preliminary Reserve Champion

The Dead SeaCavallo Stables – Fall 2018 Preliminary Grand Champion

xxNow to present the awards of the brand-new Modified Division, and a quick thank you to the competitors who made this division possible:

CE Riverside KingCrestwood Estate – Third Place

Sticks and StonesCavallo Stables – Fall 2018 Modified Reserve Champion

Himmlischer TanzFoxtail Stables – Fall 2018 Modified Grand Champion

xxNext up, we have the Training Division awards:

CE Riverside KingCrestwood Estate – Tenth Place

Ash WineFoxtail Stables – Ninth Place

Mind Over MatterSilver Sea Stables – Eighth Place

Sticks and StonesCavallo Stables – Seventh Place

Over and OutCavallo Stables – Sixth Place

CE Cutting EdgeCrestwood Estate – Fifth Place

CE Edge of the WaterCrestwood Estate – Fourth Place

The Winter SeaCavallo Stables – Third Place

Himmlischer TanzFoxtail Stables – Fall 2018 Training Reserve Champion

CE Sing It SharpRose Crest Stables – Fall 2018 Training Grand Champion

xxTo wrap up the division awards, we have the Novice Division awards:

CE Riverside KingCrestwood Estate – Ninth Place

Beat The GunSilver Sea Stables – Eighth Place

Bronze MoonSilver Sea Stables – Eighth Place

Mind Over MatterSilver Sea Stables – Seventh Place

CE Cutting EdgeCrestwood Estate – Sixth Place

CE Sing It SharpRose Crest Stables – Sixth Place

CE Edge of the WaterCrestwood Estate – Fifth Place

Miss AffirmativeSilver Sea Stables – Fourth Place

Over and OutCavallo Stables – Third Place

DDS The 107thDaisy Stone Stables LLC – Fall 2018 Novice Reserve Champion

Ash WineFoxtail Stables – Fall 2018 Novice Grand Champion

xxAgain, I would like to say a quick congratulations for everyone on those lists, before we head over to our high-point champions:

Miss AffirmativeSilver Sea Stables – 140 Overall Points

Mind Over MatterSilver Sea Stables – 140 Overall Points

Sticks and StonesCavallo Stables – 160 Overall Points

DDS The 107thDaisy Stone Stables LLC – 165 Overall Points

Moonlit WatersRose Crest Stables – 230 Overall Points

CE Edge of the WaterCrestwood Estate – 250 Overall Points

CE Cutting EdgeCrestwood Estate – 295 Overall Points

CE Sing It SharpRose Crest Stables – 295 Overall Points

The Dead SeaCavallo Stables – 310 Overall Points

Over and Out Cavallo Stables – 320 Overall Points

Ash WineFoxtail Stables – 330 Overall Points

Himmlischer TanzFoxtail Stables – Fall 2018 Training High-Point Champion with 335 Overall Points

xxxxxxxxA huge round of applause to our high-point winners! Now, let’s address our Fall 2018 Big Winners. Congratulations to Moonlit Waters, CE Sing It Sharp, and Ash Wine for ending the season with two total wins. With three total wins, we have The Winter Sea, and for our Fall 2018 Big Winner Champion, Over and Out, who has four total wins!

xxxxxxxxTo all our horses, riders, trainers, grooms, volunteers, judges, and association members give yourself a pat on the back for such an amazing season!

Readers Note: The places do not have the amount of currency, so make sure to check out the official awards post, found here.

withtheroses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me