LOC Rank Up Request Thread || Open

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

LOC Rank Up Request Thread || Open

Postby starry--knight » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:49 pm

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers

Hello there and Welcome to the Rank Up Thread for LOC! Here, you can fill out a prompt and potentially get your LOC moving up into a higher position in several different prides! Should your form not fit the requirements and the position remains unclaimed, you can apply again! -Just be sure to improve certain areas of your form should there be a problem! -Rank Ups are not First come First Served.

Rankings Now Available

Secondary Leaders - (Pride) - || 2 Positions Open ||
        Secondary Leaders - (Warrior) - || 2 Positions Open ||
        Head Tracker - || 1 Position Open ||
        Council Member - (Oasis) - || 1 Position Open ||
Last edited by starry--knight on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms and Prompts

Postby starry--knight » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:06 pm

Secondary Leaders - (Pride) - || 2 Positions Open ||
      Secondary Leaders are appointed by the Alpha to help keep the pride lands in order. They are his most trusted advisers and help give advice on war tactics or anything else necessary. These leaders may take control of situations if the Alpha is ill or off planet. Secondary Leaders are also equally responsible for wisdom and advice from their fellow Prides members.

Prompt- I want to know how your potential Secondary Leader would react to finding out that Arknon is planning an attack at the arch. How would they address the situation? Who would they go to first/ what would be their game plan?

Code: Select all
      Username:
      Loc Name: (Please link to their reference as well)
      Personality:
      Allegiance: (must be pride)
      Answer to Prompt: (300 words minimum)

Secondary Leaders - (Warrior) - || 2 Positions Open ||
      The secondary warrior leaders are responsible for backing up the head warrior. Whether it be settling disputes or a battle plan. They are also in charge of their on section of warriors that follow them into battle. So along with following the Head Warrior, they must also ensure their own warriors are prepared for combat.

Prompt- I would like to see how your secondary leader would react and lead their troops in an ambush against arknon's forces. What would be their plan of attack? How do they lead or take control of a group of rowdy or scared warriors? What is their strengths and weaknesses when leading?

Username:
      Personality:

Head Tracker - || 1 Position Open ||
      The Lead Tracker is the one to lead the rest of the trackers into a situation. They have been chosen according to their skills and ability to maintain order while on the hunt.

Prompt- I want to see how your lion would react to being on the trail of a criminal but the scent is lost to both you and your tracking group. How would they take charge, find a solution, ease the tension or the worry, etc. How would they treat those beneath them in rank?

Username:
      Personality:

Council Member - (Oasis) - || 1 Position Open ||
      those who set the laws, determine the final say in conflict, etc.

Prompt- I want to see how your lion treats the people of the Oasis. Are the people there important to your council member? Are they on good terms, would they take their role seriously or at least to some extent? Is your lion capable of learning and willing to sacrifice tradition for the sake of ultimate peace or are they a firm believer that the Oasis is okay as is?

Username:
      Personality:
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC Rank Up Request Thread || Closed

Postby starry--knight » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:06 pm

Now Open!
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC Rank Up Request Thread || Open

Postby Mechanic Drone » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:12 pm

Username: Mechanic Drone
Loc Name: Reference & Info(needs updating)
Personality:
| Loyal | Strong | Compassionate | Brave | Cooperative |
After being taken into the pride and being saved from a death from his father Klay has since devoted his life to ensuring the wellbeing and safety of the pride. He is extremely loyal to all within and feel as though he owes the pride his life being as in a way he does. Starting off much more quite Klay has come out of his shell much more with each passing day and his sparing with his fellow warrior has allowed him to form strong relations with them. This has really made Klay come out of his shell and begin to stand up for himself more. He is still obedient and will take orders or advice from higher ups to heart, and will often times think things over and over. Being as he hasn't been in a leadership position before Klay finds himself being compassionate toward his peers being as at the end of the day many fear death and fighting but often times even as a lower rank he will try to inspire his fellow warriors and happily take hits for them. Klay ensures he can coordinate and work well with others, especially on the battleground, while his bravery can seem contagious and help others find their own bravery.
Allegiance: Pride
Answer to Prompt:
I would like to see how your secondary leader would react and lead their troops in an ambush against arknon's forces. What would be their plan of attack? How do they lead or take control of a group of rowdy or scared warriors? What is their strengths and weaknesses when leading?

Steal was never quite something Klay has been good at seeing as he has the rank of a tank warrior. He is far more likely to charge feet first into a battle, this being said Klay would want to try to learn and teach his soldiers how to properly perform steal attacks and maneuvers. How he obtain the skills would revolve around asking another secondary leader for help and input or even asking those below him for any advice to get a paw up on Arknon's forces. Klay would want as much time as possible to prepare for an attack of any sorts being as he wants to make sure his troops would be ready for it but tried to help train them to be ready for anything. One way he could lead his group would be through his compassionate nature and in understanding of how terrifying war can be, this is one reason he would make such a great secondary leader as well as the reason he is a good warrior already. Rowdy troops would be much harder for Klay to get to follow him, though his patience is a thing of wonder and he would be sure to spend extra training time with the harder to work with warriors to ensure they would both listen and respect him and other high ranking officials. Some weaknesses Klay might come across would be the fact of how quite he can be. He isn't a very talkative lion unless he knows the lion and though he has gotten better with his charisma, he would need to learn to be able to talk much more about possible confrontational or touchy subjects. His overall personality can lead him to becoming a great leader and with a bit more training and time Klay could become a very successful leader.
((305 words))
Last edited by Mechanic Drone on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:38 pm

Username: Mortikat
Loc Name: Oriel ; Reference & Info
Personality:
Loyal l Passionate l Quiet l Decisive l Fearless l Independent l Ambitious l Coarse l Honest
Allegiance:[/b] Pride
Answer to Prompt:

Missing Cub; Salacia (Owned by Alaric)
Cubnapper; Orion

Search Party;
Oriel, Damsel (Owned by Alaric), Aiyanna (Owned by Broken),Momus (Owned by Vraska), and KeKee (Owned by Missing)

.... story here WIP

Prompt- I want to see how your lion would react to being on the trail of a criminal but the scent is lost to both you and your tracking group. How would they take charge, find a solution, ease the tension or the worry, etc. How would they treat those beneath them in rank?
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:36 pm

Username: Red Hood
Loc Name: Talibah - Info
Personality:

| Loyal - Hard Working - Respectful- Scholar - Motherly - Dislike of Change - Stubborn- Dull |

Talibah is defiantly not perfect, she knows this.

Allegiance: Pride and Oasis
Answer to Prompt:
Prompt- I want to see how your lion treats the people of the Oasis. Are the people there important to your council member? Are they on good terms, would they take their role seriously or at least to some extent? Is your lion capable of learning and willing to sacrifice tradition for the sake of ultimate peace or are they a firm believer that the Oasis is okay as is?

Talibah is very respectful towards the other lions of the Oasis, she knows that each lion has come different paths of life. Each lion deserves to be treated with kindness and respect. Whether they came thousands of years ago like her, or born within the Oasis. She often enjoys listening to the things they have to say, hearing their stories or what other information that she can gain from others. Years have passed since she has found herself within the Oasis, and many of lions have come and go. The price of immortality too high for some. Originally only three people were her life, my mate and cubs but they to left her. At this point there is no one that is important to Talibah, recently she has cut herself off from many lions, only a small handful of lions she has opened to. She knows that this habit will have to change if she ever ranked up to the Council. Her interest of being a council member does have a bit of a selfish need, she strives for knowledge and knows that she can learn much in this role. Granted this does not mean she wont take her role seriously, she knows that this role is important and she not be taken for granted. Talibah craves knowledge, craves to learn more and to be taught. Her downside of the fact she often doesn't like change, she does accept that things happen and there is nothing to stop it. She would be a tad stubborn about sacrificing her ways but knowing it would be for greater good she would likely to change her ways.
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"It’s my turn now and ya know that I'm ready"

Postby broken* » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:59 pm

Username: broken*
    Loc Name: Aiyanna Ref & Aiyanna Info
    Allegiance: Pride

Personality: aiyanna is extremely intelligent, and has always been that way. when she was young, she could watch a situation unfold, and within several minutes figure out half a dozen possible solutions for it. some said she was too smart, that it would lead her to nothing but trouble, but her mind was the type that wouldn't stop, that was always running at a million miles a minute. even when sitting completely still, ears perked and eyes searching, she could look totally at peace; no one would be able to tell that her brain was working on overdrive. aiyanna is also known for oozing confidence, something she had learned to do as a cub when everyone had their eyes on her 24/7. she quickly realized that she needed to appear self-reliant and assertive if she wanted anyone to take her seriously. there was a brief period, during her depression, that she was very withdrawn, very unlike her normal self. luckily, this period was relatively short-lived, and she definitely has her mojo back. aiyanna may be getting older, but her senses are still incredibly in-tune with their surroundings. she has some of the best hearing on the planet, at least in her opinion, not that she would dare brag about it. she may pride herself in her skills, but she is by no means arrogant, although in her youth she once was. she now would easily choose to bow out of any form of fancy recognition or attention in the spotlight. she prefers to just do her job and help her fellow pride members as much as she can. she is incredibly loyal, one of her greatest strengths as well as greatest weaknesses.

Answer to Prompt: (300 words minimum) wip<3
    featuring/mentioning; ezra, edlyn, setekh, akira, haji

it was a personal mission, per say. she had been allowed to go, allowed to ask others to go with her to help, but it was not a mission that was being lead by a large group for any specific pride purpose. the alpha, ethereal, had given her permission, and for that she was grateful. she had worried he would say no, but it seemed that the new wave of reinforcements from the oasis has bolstered his spirits, as they had many other pride lions. aiyanna had allowed the dust to settle, so to speak, after the pride returned from the oasis before first approaching the alpha, as well as the secondary leaders. she had known most of them her entire life, or their entire lives as some were younger than she was. "i would like permission to lead a small reconnaissance mission into the unknown. no one need be forced to join me; i will find my own backup, and if so be it, i will go by myself. i have a granddaughter being raised as a soldier, to die for the rebellion. i would like to find her, and if possible, convince her to return to the rest of her family here, in the pride." the deliberation didn't take long, although it would be a lie to say aiyanna hadn't been worried, and finally the group turned back towards her. "permission is granted, for a recon mission to gain information, not for a kidnapping. you may not force her to come back with you if she does not wish. you may try and gather your own team." aiyanna bowed her head, muttering her many thanks, and backed out of the cavern.

as a bit of backstory, the rumors had been going around for several hundred years now about aiyanna's son ezra. he was, by now, a rebel known for his bloodthirst and hatred of the pride. that was nothing new to her. but there was a new piece of information being spread, one that had been confirmed by a wandering lioness named akira. ezra had had a daughter; aiyanna had a third grandchild, a little girl being raised in the rebellion as nothing but another pawn in their war. aiyanna couldn't bear it. she sought out all wanderers, all nomads, and heard more talking about a strangely curious cub, with beautiful markings and colors that resembled ezra, who seemed to go out and gleam information from passersby before returning to the rebels camp. for aiyanna, it was the final straw. she would not allow her grandcub to be raised in such a cruel way; she like many others had heard the horror stories of the way rebels trained their cubs. since gaining the pride leaders' permission, she had been going around, trying to find a few lions to accompany her on her travels.
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me