unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby cyrevan » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:59 pm

username: BreezeParadox
prompt #19
prompt: Salem
I don't really live anywhere right now. I guess I'd be considered the "unexpected guest" haha. But if I did have a permanent home and someone came unexpectedly, I'd welcome them in! I'd want the same for myself, so it's only fair. I'm pretty trusting.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - UPDATE on page 30!

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:08 am

^living lethal although it is a bit late i was late to close it today and i'll accept it!
all prompts before this post are valid and will be added to the spreadsheet.
day 19 is now closed!
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby cyrevan » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:48 am

username: BreezeParadox
prompt #20
prompt: Salem
I've been to a lot of hotels, and this one just didn't meet my standards. (mind you, these standards aren't too high either; I've tolerated some pretty bad hotels) First of all: The bathroom was flooded. No one dealt with it either, even though I called maintenance twice. I was hoping to sleep on an actual bed tonight, but when I went to lay down I noticed there were quite a lot of bed bugs and quickly changed my mind. I also noticed the smell; I don't think anyone had washed the sheets in quite a while. I ended up sleeping on the floor. This hotel was far too expensive for what it was, and I rate this a one star (lower, if I could). Please, for everyone's sanity, get rid of the bed bugs, and get some better staff.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:54 am

username: Graceymc96
prompt #20
prompt:
"I don't stay in hotels very often, to tell you the truth. There's really not a way a hotel could be worse than sleeping on the streets like I did every night for a few years. A hotel, even a crappy one, was a luxury to me. But to be honest, the worst one was probably this one that I traded for an Xbox controller I found in a dumpster behind GameStop. I mean, what could you expect from a deal like that, right? I don't know what you're paying, but it's probably better than a used controller. Anyway, the bed wasn't worth sleeping on since it had bedbugs and besides a bathroom that's really all that was in there. So I grabbed some sort of cleaner that was under the cabinet and disinfected the tub and rolled out my sleeping bag that I had brought with me in. The heater worked, though, so I had a roof over my head and warmth from the cold, rainy night outside while I slept in my sleeping bag in a bathtub instead of the cold ground. 2 stars."
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby Catskitten » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:53 am

]username:Catskitten
prompt 20: write a review of a bad hotel from your kalon's perspective!
prompt:
Seventy

“Hey its not my fault that you dont have soundproof walls...or even good walls for that matter.
This wall is literally paper. Your gonna hear my kits in fact one of them broke the wall just by knocking on it.
Luckily nothing got on my kits. Oh wait nevermind its actually paper shes good.
There is no wall and im contacting your manager. If nobody shows up your dead.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:08 am

username: cocogerber13
prompt# 20
prompt: Scorpio-

Hey. I know that money's a thing and you may not get enough of it to decorate this place accordingly, but please at least make sure the rooms have beds that people can actually sleep on. I mean, coming from someone who usually sleeps on the ground... I'd prefer gravel over this place. Also, maybe offer something for breakfast that isn't burnt scones? It'd make the business far more successful, I swear.

What were you expecting? Me to actually pay for my stay here? Nah, this note is enough, even if it's written on the key card- actually, I think it might be worth more than the room itself... Anyway, consider it my tip. Cheers!
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:04 am

Hot dad / 20 / write a review of a bad hotel from your kalon's perspective!

Alejo -
Ok, so the room had a bed. That was the only good thing i can say about where i stayed.
The walls of the room are bright green and purple. The paint is cracking and if you move the bed from the corner there's mold. I thought hey, it's only one night, i'm just going to live with it. I get in bed with my girlfriend and it takes minutes before we get bites from the bed bugs. We strip the bed and you can see them crawling over it. When was this place last cleaned? We didn't ask, we just asked for a refund and bounced.

Ezequiel -
Not quite 'Hotel' But me and my mates went to stay at a hostel. There was a homeless man asleep in my bed. i mean we got him out but... i didnt sleep in that bed that night still.
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Username: Epiale
Prompt 20
Write a review of a bad hotel from your kalon's perspective!

Morgan - "This room was the most deplorable Hell-hole I've ever had the misfortune of stepping in, and I'm personally offended I was expected to pay to sleep in such a miserable dump. The walls were filthy, the floor was unspeakable, and the bed, if it could even be CALLED a bed, was more a disgusting, stained rag than anything, drowning in only God knows what. There were more bugs that there was furniture, and the entire space was bleak, miserable, and revolting. The owner of this establishment should be ASHAMED. DO NOT STAY HERE."

Gabriel - "This Inn has honestly exceeded my expectations in the worst possible way a room could. It was a deeply uncomfortable stay, lacking basics of comfort, and host to an array of discomforts. The sheer existence of this Inn is a disservice to the community and it's people. Do not stay here. Take your patronage elsewhere."

(Epiales prompts can all be found linked HERE)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby spirit • daydream » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:48 pm

username: APH Siantia
prompt# 20
prompt: Write a review of a bad hotel from your kalon's perspective!

Haunani - "I don't write bad reviews for hotels because I know that they are all trying their best. I also don't go to motels or lower star hotels because of my modeling career. I also feel that the hotel has a hard time with other bad reviews from other kalons. so I like to hold away my thoughts because I know they will try their hardest to change the problems."

Rajnish - "Um, uh, I'm sorry. I don't go to, er, hotels. I wouldn't really, uh, know how to write a bad hotel review. I, uh, probably would say that the, er, the hotel should work better on getting everything together before someone sees the room."

Jaime - "I have a strange smell in my room when I had gotten here. I asked housekeeping to refresh the air or clean up the room, but the smell has not vanished. I went to go to the bathroom to take a bath, and the smell had gotten a little worse and followed the smell. I found a hole in the cabinet of the bathroom and rat droppings. I would highly recommend not staying at this hotel, but that's just me."
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:16 pm

username: MelMellyMel
prompt#20
prompt:
Val - "I don't think words can express how displeased I am with my stay at this establishment. The staff were wonderful, yes. The beds didn't had bed bugs, yes. There was no mold in the room, yes. However, the walls might as well have been made of paper. I don't doubt that even the quietest of whispers could be heard through them, so you can only imagine what I had to endure. Loud chatter from either side of my room. Don't even get me started on having to sleep through that, because I didn't. I will not be revisiting this establishment anytime soon. At least not until they redo the walls."

Remus - "I'm not a needy Kalon, I'm really not, but this is just ridiculous. What do I see upon entering my hotel room? Evidence of the previous guests that had stayed before me. An unmade bed, trash everywhere, and a disgustingly messy bathroom. Honestly, what hotel gives out rooms that haven't been cleaned yet? Do they even have a system of letting them know such things? Rest assured, this hotel will not be seeing me again anytime soon."

Jax - "Two words. Bed. Bugs. Everything had been good up until I checked out the bed. I instantly saw the signs of bed bugs even before I pulled the covers back, and when I did it was a scene straight out of a horror movie. Now, I like watching horror movies, but I don't want to live one! Immediately after finding the bed bugs I made a complete 180, complained at the front desk, received my well-deserved refund, and went out the door. I do not recommend staying at this hotel. Ever."

Vinny - "I'm gonna be straightforward with you, the staff was incredibly rude, and very unconcerned with the wants of the guests at the hotel. Even asking for something as simple as clean towels for the bathroom gave you a snarky reply, and no result. That's right, even after the attitude I still never received my clean towels. Now, I understand that someone could be having a wrong day, or maybe they're new to the gig, but come on now! I'm not saying to never stay at this hotel, but be aware that the staff may be less than helpful if you do choose to stay."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist