unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby Catskitten » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:09 am

username:Catskitten
prompt 7:What's the biggest lesson they have learned in life?
prompt:
Seventy-

Be careful in life because it only happens once.
Watch your back and make sure others have yours.
Last edited by Catskitten on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

iceypop's tickets [prompt seven]

Postby 䏠xote » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:34 am

username: iceypopCS
prompt seven [7]

what's the biggest lesson your kalon has learned in life?

denki: denki would probably say that life has taught him that anything can be done with enough effort. when he was young, he viewed himself as a coward. always looking up to his sister, he struggled with the strength and courage to keep moving forward. however, he worked hard to overcome his fears and reign in his mind, and it better for it today.

fifa: fifa lives by the motto "cherish what you have before it's gone." because of the accident that caused him to lose a significant portion of his memory, he knows all too well that any day could be your last. he strives to love his family and care for them the best he can, and is utterly devoted to them in all that he does.

nova: nova has learned that it is unwise to judge a book by its cover. when the federation invaded, he hated them fiercely. he was even hesitant to help fifa at first, but if he hadn't the earth kalons would have never been forced to leave the planet.

keiyuu: keyuu was raised on the idiom "Anzuru yori umu ga yasushi," meaning that worrying about something is often worse than what you're worrying about. due to this, he is very carefree in nature. he believes that things will happen as they were meant to, and prefers to live in the now instead of worrying about the future.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:04 am

Hot dad / Prompt.7 / Biggest lesson?

Alejandro -
"To forgive..."

Ezeqiel -
"To stand up for yourself. I've had people bring me down in my life, and the best thing to do - aside from try not to let it get to you - is fight back. No don't beat them up. Use your words. Be witty."
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:17 am

username: ThatPinkThing
prompt 7
prompt:
Astrid~
    "My biggest lesson was learning that my heart is delicate. I love so much and so many, but people took advantage of that... I learned to keep my love for those who return it. Kindness can be given freely, but love should not be taken so lightly."
Aiden!
    "Biggest lesson? I dunno, probably 'treat others how you want to be treated.' Yeah, I know it's a classic. But it's true. We're all just tryna live our lives, don't be the jerk who's bringing others down."
Max Oliver <3
    "The only person in life you have to do better than is yourself. Always be bettering yourself. To settle is to accept defeat."
Nicolette :>
    "The biggest lesson I've learned is probably the most obvious one to other people. You just can't waste time worrying about things that are out of your control, like what others think of you. If you're being respectful and kind and they still don't like you, that's on them."
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kde

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:45 am

username: waterfront - prompt 7
      prompt: biggest lesson yr kalon has learned!

shiloh's biggest life lesson would be to always tell the truth, no matter what. as someone who'd made his living off of speaking false fortunes & foretelling fake prophecies, lying was in a sense, a way of life for him. something that was always a part of his reality. years & years of finding a safeness in everything that was untrue, until it all came crashing down to; perhaps a false prophet's biggest fear, when all the headlines became 'shiloh auber can never be trusted again'. he was the reason for all the arising problems & worries that starting stirring in the world, & maybe if he would have told the truth, things wouldn't have been so bad. he had always been particularly perceptive, but in his eyes, the truth didn't sell quite as well as a made-up sugarcoated & desirable future. though after his career had faltered, he'd ran away & began finding himself. one of the first things he'd learned after speaking to an older & wiser mage, was that the truth is a way to solve problems, while lies add up & add up until there's no more room & become only a weight in your life.

maybe he is a bit painfully blunt now, but it's for the best.

Postby revvington » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:50 am

username: Doglady88722
prompt# 7
prompt:
Lance "Don't let your guard down. Even if the person that you are fighting with looks harmless it doesn't mean that they are harmless."

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:14 am

username: silentmelody || prompt7 || prompt: what's the biggest lesson they have learned in life?

noelani: her biggest lesson is to always be kind to someone, no matter who or what they seem to be. you never know who is going through what. noelani used to be a trickster and a pastry theif, but over the years she's learned to give instead of get.

ròuzhì: patience will always work in the end. all you need is patience, and you will eventually succeed. ròuzhì succeeded by earning the chance to see a rare flower bloom in her own garden.

amoretta: her biggest lesson learned is that everyone learns and thinks different. you have to be patient with people and understand their general thinking before taking on anything bigger.

saffron: his biggest lesson in life is to forgive and forget. things happen, and sometimes people do bad things. it's not good to hold grudges, and it's better to just let things go.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:28 am

username: APH Siantia
prompt# 7
prompt: What's the biggest lesson they have learned in life?

Haunani - "My greatest lesson I have learned in life. Wow....I really don't know. I have learned so many! Maybe my greatest one was about the problems that come up a lot with kalons. When I was younger, I thought everything I did wrong was the end of the world. I hated making mistakes because I was afraid of the outcome. But as I grew during my school years I learned that everyone makes mistakes. Everyone isn't perfect, and if they were, then they would most likely be boring. Every kalon can learn from their mistakes, and that is life. We all grow up learning from what exactly? We grow up learning from our mistakes, and we try again. Learning that making mistakes was a good thing to learn from was the hardest thing to get through my head because I thought that all my mistakes would cause hatred towards me, but instead, everyone just said try again. I will never forget the moment I finally learned it, and I hope to tell others about the wonders of mistake making because I hope they don't end up like how I had been."

Rajnish - "Um, uh, a lesson I have learned? Um, I really don't know. Maybe the one about the people in your life? Okay, I guess I can say that one then. So, um, don't let everyone's words get you down as much. Um, the kalons in your life are everchanging characters, so, um, whatever they say shouldn't harm you as much because they will only leave in the end. Well, I mean I know that, um, sounds really depressing or something. But, it is true, well, from my experience it is true. Many kalons have, um, left my life because of how "toxic" they were and my life got a lot better. I didn't think that would happen at first, but, um, it did. That, um, was a big lesson I needed to learn, uh, quickly."

Jaime - "My biggest lesson? Like a life lesson or something like that? Uhm.....lets see. I guess it would have to be that not everything goes the way you want it to go. You can try to stick to your plan, but life will not stick to that plan. Everything is changing, and it will never stop. So as I grew up, I slowly realized that you couldn't have a plan for life because Life will never stick to it. You will have to move with the flow of the universe and see where it would get you. I also learned that even though your plans will rarely go the way you want it to, you will also be able to go on the best journeys and you can push which way you want your own life to go."
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:17 pm

username:**Snowwhisper**
prompt# 7
prompt: Maeve - Her biggest lesson so far in life has been is that everyone lies. Maybe not all the time but they do.
ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Username: Epiale
Prompt 7
What's the biggest lesson they have learned in life?

Agni - With enough determination you can do anything you set your mind to.

Gregory - Just because things are bad now does not mean they always will be.

(Epiales prompts can all be found linked HERE)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|