L.O.C. Art swap! - Closed

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

L.O.C. Art swap! - Closed

Postby Red weasel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

|| Main Adopts || Species Info|| Archives|| Archive Update Forms || Nursery || Fan Club|| Customs || ReVamps||

|| DA Group || Re-Colors || Website || Gift Lines || LoC Item Redemption Thread || Bank || Contest Thread ||

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~Sign up Date~
Nov 19th - 27th
~Gifting Period~
Dec 26th - 30th

~Information~
Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's to our LOC family, and welcome to the thread! For the holiday season were hosting a community art swap. All you need to join is a lion. This will work like a Secret Santa, where you will be randomly assigned to a participant to gift art by the due date. Rules are down below. Have a fun holiday!
Last edited by Red weasel on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:53 am, edited 10 times in total.
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Red weasel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:27 pm

~Rules~
-You must own a LOC to participate
-You can gift as much as you want, but you must give a minimum of one fullbody piece
- The can art can be any visual style, but no writing, please!
-Don't complain about the art you receive
-You may list as many lion options as you want, but please be considerate of the designs you chose
-Art must be turned in on time, if your having trouble, please message me so we can work it out
-You may post a not fully complete form.
-post here when you have given/received gifts.

~Form~

Code: Select all
Username:
Lions you want:( Please include all reference images (including items) and information about your lions here)
What you want: (Do you have any poses in mind? Looking for a certain mood? List it here)
Other: (Any other information you think may be important)
Last edited by Red weasel on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Participants

Postby Red weasel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:48 pm

[url][/url]
~Particpants list~

-Gift Given
- Gifts Recieved

~Names~

Meddled
Mechanic Drone
Squirrelspirit
starry--knight
Red weasel
NARANDA
Stonefly
Pety
Last edited by Red weasel on Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:19 am, edited 13 times in total.
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: L.O.C. Art swap! - Open for sign up!

Postby Red weasel » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:30 am

Posting open!
Last edited by Red weasel on Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Username: Meddled.
Lions you want:
Corone
Event lioness - Event link
Element: Disease
Info: http://lionesscorone.weebly.com/
Mate: Nemilios

Iaso
Nursery
Element: poison
Info: Click above
Rank: Performer/Prides member -> Will later turn and leave her family to form a nomad group
Mate: Too young but open to offers for later

Azmon
Nursery
Element: Poison
Info: The smallest of the nemirone cubs, as well as the most fragile. He was born with a lung condition causing incredible difficulty breathing. He spent a very long time in the healer's den when he was born, and his mama tried to stay with him every second, but she couldn't.
Azmon hangs around the healer's den a lot, not only helping but learning his lungs and training his breathing. Azmon is still an active cub, but he prefers to excersise his mind and his element. He will never be able to become a warrior due to his innability to fully breathe with one of his lungs. He wouldn't be able to keep up, and would end up having difficulty breathing. He's happy to have long talks and snuggle up next to you, but he'll never play tag. Maybe close to his growth day he will be able to play short games, but right now he is content to sit with patients in the healer's den and fall asleep in his sister's arms to the sound of her singing.
Mate: Too young

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3389790
Cubbin pic: [img]http://esh-ban.weebly.com/uploads/9/6/6/4/96649308/esh-ban-2_orig.jpeg
Esh-Ban
Slot 1/5 Claimed
Info: http://esh-ban.weebly.com/
Element: Fire
Note - needs updated ref and needs info
Rank: Starts as Pride warrior - fighter. At some point, turns tail and joins the rebels, turning his back on Beau. Needs a bit of a nudge if someone wants to offer.
Items: Image
Mate: None
Crush: Nanorat's Jothra

Beauregard
Slot 2/5
Element: Earth (Yess)
Info: click above
Mate: None
Crush: NARANDA's Raven

Eisig
Slot 3/5 (claimed from ArtComp)
Element: Metal
Info: Eisig (meaning he who laughs) - Although this scary boy is rather ominous, he's actually really sweet. He can be very awkward in conversation but just loves to learn. He'll open up if you offer him information or ask to hear something interesting. He's full of useless facts and tidbits. He's a metal elemental and fairly adept at his weilding of it. He isn't aligned with either side, but is technically a nomad. He doesn't consider himself part of the pride, and some see him as an enemy. He'll loot patrols and stuff of small things using his element or sometimes brute force and take them home. He mostly makes art along the walls of his den that chronicles his information. His den is adorned with the most beautiful art imaginable.
Also Eis is kinda old XD
Note - Accessory by Charboo. Will be buying the beard for him in he next event, Use slightly desaturaed colors when drawing!
Mate: OPEN

What you want:
Corone: she's feisty and will kick your butt, but is also kind and loving. She's suspicious at first of others, but is getting better about hanging around and making friends. Feel free to draw her with others. She can't run well, but can take a hit and even land a few. She's pretty short, but EXTREMELY muscular. Her diseased form really needs art!
Iaso: That first letter is i, not L! Also ,she is incredibly tall, large and strong. She'll never back down from a fight, even when wrong, and is extremely likely to fight before talking to you. She also says hi by crashing into your shoulder with her horns most of the time!
Azmon: Has a lung problem and cannot be active. Will have his dad's mane and goatee when fully grown ,likely in black but no guarantees. Ask Sun if you're curious! Intellectual and very curious, Azmon makes up for his lacking in physical strength with his mind. Feel free to draw him talking loudly, wheezing, or Ask Ccrow for more details if you need to!
Beau: Sweetest dude, very artistic. He's always listening and really needs to know he's loved sometimes. Feel free to draw him fighting, carving, or with other lions!
Esh-Ban: Fickle, often worried or anxious Has a good memory and is a spy. Feel free to draw him sneaking. His best friend is/was beau. Esh is pretty mysterious and really kind of a bossy dude. He's a follower not a leader.
Eisig: VERY bouncy. He gets excited about silly things, and is always creating. He doesn't understand that some metal doesn't belong to him. He's especially interested in discussing history. You can draw him focused, excited, or watching/talking to Azmon. He also loves to laugh, and is always telling jokes!
Other: Red, if you want me to reduce image sizes or anything, drop me a PM! If I need to update images, they will be updated underneath the link or linked to on their websites/pages.
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:49 pm

Username: Mechanic Drone
Lions you want:Klay
ImageImage

What you want: Honestly whatever you feel comfortable drawing <3 Love action shots but it is all just what u feel most comfortable with <3 All I really would prefer is it he had his armor on c:
Other: Though I love getting pictures of Klay alone I would love to have some with some lions he knows as well! (any lions from his relation section could work)
Last edited by Mechanic Drone on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelspirit » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:46 pm

Username: Squirrelspirit
Lions you want: Pyxis, Ruvik, or Canetis

What you want: Pyxis is an excitable young lady, so maybe something with her running or setting something on fire?

With Ruvik he is essentially the opposite of Pyxis; quiet and serious. You could have him looking serious and practicing some fighting moves that involve ice?

And lastly Canetis he is the quiet brooding sort. It would be cool if drew him with one of those red and blue 3D border effects, or even a minor glitch effect. Or you could draw him looking upset and ready to fight.
Other: Nope, nothing that I can think of.
ImageImage Image Image Image

Squirrelspirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Username || starry—knight
    Lions you want ||
    Zenas || Male || Fire x Air || Confident - Rebellious - Prideful - Honor Bound
    Can be drawn exhibiting really any emotion. Open to any poses as well.

Ruelle || Male || Death x Ice || Snarky - Thief - Troublemaker - Irritable
    Can be drawn with moody expressions/ cocky. Open to any poses as well - nothing cutesy however.

Edra || Female || Hate || Sad - Lonely - Angry - Troubled
    Can be drawn sad or angry. Open to any poses that reflects these moods.

Lazarus || Male || Earth x Lightning || Quiet - Pensive - Eager to help - Kind
    Can be drawn as proud/ noble and in many different expressions/ poses.

Rei || Female || Death || Rebellious - Cold - Sarcastic
    Can be drawn exhibiting any pose/ expression.

Last edited by starry--knight on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:53 pm

Username: Red weasel

Lions you want:
Palmiro
Lutalo
Atsuyavanth info
Araceae (Fawn) info

What you want:
Palmiro - He's happy and excitable, maybe something about him performing
Lutalo - He's very social, a takes on any mood he thinks is best, so really anything works
Atusuyavanth - MAybe using his element
Araceae - she's a friendly chatterbox, so maybe her snooping about the pride
Basically, whatever works best for you!

Other: Excited to join the fun!
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 am

Username: NARANDA
Lions you want:
The lions below are my top priority, but you may choose from all my lions (Except Raven or Harbinger, no art of these two right now please)
Malaika || Female || Info Page
Cub Ref || Adult Ref || Items Ref

• Can be drawn with any of her family (her cubs have not yet been added to this list, but she can be drawn with her babies who are below on this wishlist)
Tadao || Male || Info Page
Itemless Ref || Items Ref

• Can be drawn with any of his family (his cubs have not yet been added to this list, but he can be drawn with his babies who are below on this wishlist)
Shizu || Female || Info Page
Cub Reference

• Can be drawn with Malaika, Tadao, or any of their relatives.
Michiko || Female || Info Page
Cub Reference

Zoreza || Female || Info Page
Cub Reference

Khanjar || Male || Info Page
Cub Reference

Tatsu || Male || Info Page
Adult Ref || Cub Ref || W/O Scales & Glow

• Can be drawn with any of his family (his nieces and nephew have not yet been added to this list, but he can be drawn with them who are above on this wishlist.)

What you want: Any poses that go with their personalities/stories or general cute poses for the cubs. Not looking for art with friends/other relationships right now, only family/mate art if you choose to draw/order any.
Other: (Any other information you think may be important)
Last edited by NARANDA on Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me