Niantere Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Niantere Fanclub

Postby koegami » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:20 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    news and updates
    • 6/4/17 - Niantere's main thread has been created! Stay tuned for some adopts and a MYO event!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    introduction
      Welcome to the Niantere fanclub! Here you can discuss anything Niantere related! This thread can be used for help with character development, help with forms, finding breeding partners for your Niantere, and just about any other Niantere related advertisement can be placed here!
      You do not need to own a Niantere in order to talk here! Everyone is welcome!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    rules
    • please post only one advertisement per day.
    • be kind and courteous to others.
    • do not beg or whine for a Niantere.
    • please respond to someone each time you post.
    • Do not spam this thread.
Last edited by Error on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Niantere Fanclub

Postby Vacant » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:35 am

im not sure if it's been said yet, but I'm loving all the covers for these guys' pages in oekaki. They're simple but have some beautiful color use in them. ;u; I can't wait to see more of them around!

Not to mention the coding's organized and looks prime.
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FateStoryteller » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:11 pm

I am really loving this species! I can't wait till it starts really taking off, as I'm sure it will because its just so cool! :D
FateStoryteller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Thank you!
    Since I'm the only artist as of right now, it's a bit hard to get the ball rolling. ;~; However, I plan on trying to make at least one to two adopts every weekened or when I have the chance!
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:09 am

A Small Update/Question

Hello everyone!

I'm afraid I haven't been able to work on these as much as I'd like. Because of this I've found myself debating a few options:

1. Co-own the adopts with someone else who's able to help maintain them a bit better.
    2. Sell the adopts entirely.
    3. Move the adopts to DeviantArt, using a base in photoshop for the designs.
    4. Move the adopts off-oekaki and into the forums of CS. Using the photoshop base.
    5. ???

I was hoping for some input in what I should do/change in order to make these fellows a bit more active. As of right now I have quite a few art projects and can't seem to find time to make designs as often as I like and the artist search isn't gaining traction.
    I'm open to discussing the options above and any new options presented. So feel free to add to this conversation!

Also a side note: I do have a Niantere discord in the works, I just haven't gotten around to finalizing it yet. Would anyone be interested in joining it once it's up and running?
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me