| M A D E L Y N " M a d d i e " |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

| M A D E L Y N " M a d d i e " |

Postby she wolf warrior » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:32 am

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
username;;
she wolf warrior
name;;
Madelyn Maxwell " wells ". - goes by Maddie
gender;;
female
sexuality;;
bisexual
age;;
resident of;;
new york city - lives in a small apartment
occupation;;
Journalist, barely known.
short personality;;
determined - hardworking - mature - strong - lonely - independent - friendly - generous - intelligent
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

back to main page
Last edited by she wolf warrior on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Intro to Maddie |

Postby she wolf warrior » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:02 am

ImageImage

Madelyn is a very dedicated and hardworking plumerian, spending almost all of her time on work, including her free time. Sometimes she thinks she'll overwork herself to death. She is very friendly and open, and often can be seen exchanging smiles and small talk with strangers. She lives in the crowded streets of New York City, so she has to be strong and passive aggressive at times too, and may not know when to cool it back down. She is very classy, and loves history and " fancy " clothing. Maddie certainly does not take " No " as an answer, and will try her best to get a positive and productive outcome out of every situation she encounters. She simply cannot run without a cup of coffee each morning, either. She fuels herself with coffee, and tends to be seen carrying a cup or mug frequently. On late night shifts, she can be seen chugging cups of coffee. She often winds up extremely tired, and has little to no time to sleep, so she often runs herself down and continues to feel crummy the next day. She isn't the tidiest plumie, either, and has to spend a few extra minutes searching for what she needs each day. When given the opportunity, she would do everything in her power to make someone's day better. All in all, Maddie is a very caring and hardworking plumerian, and would love company to help her do her work.
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Likes + dislikes and Hobbies |

Postby she wolf warrior » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:19 am

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXl i k e s

- Humming birds
- coffee
- poetry
- flowers
- writing
- rollerskating
- kindness
- art
- reading
- libraries
- blue
- science
- classical music
- clay sculptures
- history
- pumpkin pies
- autumn
- company
- being the early bird
- the ocean
- water
- showering
- bathbombs
- newspapers

d i s l i k e sXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

- red
- boredom
- violence
- pity
- calling on the phone
- loud noises
- bossy people
- vegetables
- the dentist
- not being recognized
- being forgotten
- being alone
- not praised for hard work
- being tired
- small children
- being belittled
- being short
- being sad
- bugs
- bright lights
- pollution
- theft
- gross smells
- deep water

Hummingbird watching -
Each year in the beginning of summer, Madelyn goes on a road trip for a day or two to the Cornell Lab of Ornithology, and visits their hummingbird feeders. Ever since she was a little girl, she's enjoyed the company of the small bird's beating wings and fast trips to her feeder. She can no longer see them in her new apartment in New York City, as it's far too noisy and not enough flowers for the birds to enjoy the area. She's missed their cute little faces and fast wings, so she finally decided around 6 summers ago to go the the lab. She enjoys every second of it, and it means a lot to her. It also brings back memories from when she was younger, and it comforts her.

Poetry -
Maddie's always had a soft spot for poetry, but since she went into journalism it's meant more to her than ever. She hopes to become a famous author, including writing poetry in her books. In her spare time, she keeps a journal and she writes down as many poems as she can think of. The ideas come to her randomly, so she often takes the journal with her daily. Her inspirations usually come from random things that bring her joy, such as a street performance or a scent that she enjoys. Each poem has significance to her, and it makes her happy to re-read them. In a way, it's like a memory journal for her.

Rollerskating -
She's enjoyed this her whole life, and she's been practicing her whole life. She has gotten quite good at it, too. On weekends or on days off, she often invites her friends to a night at a roller skating rink, which she enjoys a whole lot. She has multiple pairs of skates in her closet, including a pink pair from when she was younger, a blue pair, and a tan pair. She uses the blue pair the most. She is considered a " frequent " at the rink, and she knows almost all the staff there due to spending long periods of time at the rink.

Reading -
This seems quite expected from a journalist, honestly. She is a very advanced reader, and enjoys " binge reading " series of books. She hasn't always been big on reading, in fact as a child she struggled to read. It took lots of time and effort to be where she is today as a reader, and she is very grateful that she is. She enjoys older books, along with newer more popular series as well. When she's not working, and not rollerskating, she can be found curled up, head buried in a good book.
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Journalism |

Postby she wolf warrior » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:15 am

Being a journalist isn't Maddie's dream job, but it's most certainly a step in the right direction. She dreams of becoming and author, but this is the only opportunity for her right now. As a journalist, her job is to inform the public about news stories. She is often stuck to be the one to write and research the stories that need to be written, and is left with no credit. It does tick her off, but what choice does she have? She needs a paycheck, and she is trying her best to be able to afford her own home, instead of a small apartment. She spends her hours at work researching stories, and is sent out to interview and talk to people with info about her story. She is very rarely recognized by people or credited for her work, and yet she still enjoys her job. She works nights in a row without sleep to complete her stories, and always has a few cups of coffee near by.
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Relationships |

Postby she wolf warrior » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:45 am

- Cedar - Good friends -

Madelyn adores Cedar's family, and think that they are just the sweetest. She always goes to Cedar when she needs to talk or solve a problem, as Cedar seems to be quite good at solving problems. She knew Cedar since he was younger, and has enjoyed watching him grow. She is always polite to Cedar, and Cedar is always polite to Madelyn. Madelyn sometimes pick flowers from her window garden and brings him a small bouquet as a gift for listening to her. Overall, they share a pleasant and friendly relationship, and enjoy chatting over a cup of coffee.

- Tadashi - Sibling like relationship -

When Tadashi was younger, believe it or not Madelyn was his babysitter. They've always shared a sibling like bond, and Maddie has enjoyed watching him grow up and go off to college. Since then, they've still kept in touch and Maddie sometimes sends him a " good morning " or " goodnight " text to check on him still. Although he's fully capable and is an adult, Maddie still treats him like a little pup and refuses to let him do anything " dangerous, " although he knows what he's doing. Overall, they have a friendly and sibling like relationship, but Maddie is still quite protective over him.

- Leilani - Acquaintances -

Madelyn has a very friendly but limited relationship with Lei, as she is reluctant to open up to her still. Although Madelyn has been around her through her whole life, Lei is still quite shy around her. She is still polite to Maddie though, and would never do anything to hurt her. She is often forced into " small talk " with Maddie, due to her father, Cedar, trying to get her to be more social and open with Maddie. Although it's still a work in progress, Leilani has gradually become more comfortable with her despite still being shy.

- Seafoam - Close friends -

Despite Seafoam talking a whole lot, Madelyn quite enjoys the company of Seafoam. They get along very well, and practically share the same interests. They sometimes enjoy a trip together to the Cornell Lab of Ornithology, as they are both strong bird enthusiasts. Although Seafoam lives in Costa Rica, he takes yearly trips to California, New York and Arizona, so he meets up with Maddie a few times a year. If he lived a little closer, they would be true best friends by now.

Davor- uneasy

Maddie has always been nervous around Davor, he just gives off an aura that isn't welcoming. Although she completely misunderstands this gentle giant, she is still timid around him, despite being the child of her dear friend, Cedar. Another red flag for Madelyn is that he's dating the " criminal " known as Kowalski. Those two are a combo meant for trouble, so she tries her best to steer clear of Dav. Although she does see him often, due to hanging out with Cedar, she rarely has conversations with him.

Shane - Casual

Shane is a very laid back and quiet kind of guy, and Maddie appreciates that. Sometimes she just needs a quiet place, and Shane usually finds the perfect places to just sit and relax quietly. Maddie also knows Shane through Cedar's family, so she is very respectful of him too. Shane also likes to show her his " neons ", and Madelyn is fascinated by them, as they are gentle yet colorful and fun. Maddie looks up to Shane, and enjoys his company.

- Kowalski - Unfriendly -

Madelyn is not fond of Kowalski. He tends to be quite the trouble maker, and causes all sorts of problems, so Maddie's best way of staying out of trouble is avoiding Kowalski. Maddie met Kowalski through Cedar's family, as Kowalski and Davor are dating. As soon as she arrived at their place, Kowalski was being quite rude and disrespectful, as usual. His bitter attitude and sarcastic comments wasn't a pleasure for Maddie, so she automatically assumed he wasn't a good person, thus avoiding him ever since.

- Octavia - Daughter -

Maddie relationship is very strong with her daughter, although she doesn't get to see her much anymore. Her sassy attitude and strong personality makes Maddie a proud mother , as it was her goal to raise independent and strong children, mission accomplished in this case. Although they don't get to see each other much, Maddie makes sure to plan a trip to visit her daughter as often as she can. When not together, Maddie sends daily texts to Octavia, as often as 25 times a day. She loves her child, even though she's grown quite a bit.

Bo-J - Ex-spouse

Bo-J and Madelyn have always been very respectful of each other, and have a very mature and kind relationship. They raised their 3 children together, and still care for them very deeply. Bo-J and Madelyn still sometimes get together to chat and discuss life, and their children. They still have Christmas, Easter, and other holidays together, but don't have that same spark they had long ago. They still care for each other although.

Florence - Daughter

Madelyn is very caring and loving towards her daughter, as she reminds her of herself. Despite being a bit more " musical " and high-spirited than Madelyn herself. Maddie has taken note of all the big things she wants so accomplish, for such a small girl, which makes her proud. Madelyn has nurtured her since day one, and continues to do so. Despite being somewhat clumsy, she is the perfect little girl for Maddie and she loves everything about her, and is hopeful for her future.

Talulah - Daughter

Madelyn adores her youngest daughter, and treasures the time she has spent with her. Her shy exterior slowly melted away with age, and she is now a bold and spunky young lady. Madelyn feel energized when spending time with her, and there is never a dull moment. Maddie is thankful for how lovely and kind she is to others. Despite her sarcastic remarks and flirtatious behavior, Maddie is proud of the person her little girl has grown to be.
Last edited by she wolf warrior on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| story - bad day |

Postby she wolf warrior » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:18 am

- 5 years ago -

Madelyn was very excited, it was her first day on her new job as a waitress in a local diner.It was only her 2nd " real job", and was very curious about how this day was going to go. It was around 11:30 AM, and she was right on time. Despite being a tad messy, Maddie felt she was perfect for this job. As she chained up her bike to the bike stand outside of the front door, and noticed the manager sitting inside chatting with some of the other waitresses. The restaurant was still closed, and was to open at 12:00. She opened the door, and the bell on the door rang sweetly. " H-hello. I'm Madelyn, nice to meet you guys. This is my first day on the job, i'm really excited to start working with you all. " She said politely as she stepped in further. The restaurant itself was a gentle, family oriented diner, and she had eaten here before with a few friends. She enjoyed the decor, and the aroma coming form the kitchen was a very pleasant smell. The tables were shiny, and the floor was freshly mopped. The diner was ready to be opened. The manager said, " Welcome, I see.. Let me get you an apron and a name tag. Stay here, have a seat! " Maddie noticed 4 other waitresses, sitting and chatting at a larger booth. Maddie scooted herself in, and the 4 looked at her without saying a word. She said, " Hi guys, how're you this morning? Ready for this place to open? " She asked kindly. Two of them exchanged looks, and the other two sat silently. After a good 2, awkward minutes, one of them pipped up, " Hello, you're the new waitress, correct? Is this your first time as a waitress? " She asked Maddie. " Actually, yes! I'm eager to start, i've never done anything in the food industry before. Seems exciting, right? " They all fell silent, and no other words were spoken after that. 5 minutes later, the manager came back with a white, clean apron and a shiny new name tag. " Here you are, just pin that name tag on your apron once you've put it on. We've only got 10 minutes left until this place opens up, hurry everyone, get to the kitchen and begin preparing! I'm going to go start brewing some coffee. " The manager said, and with that all 5 of the waitresses went into the kitchen. Maddie had little to no idea about what she were to do, so she asked. " Uh, excuse me? What could I do to help prepare? " She asked one of the other waitresses. " Here, start pouring some cups of coffee. " Maddie nodded. " Alright, thanks. " She grabbed a large pitcher of coffee, and began to pour it into medium sized glass mugs. The manager rushed up front, and flipped the closed sign to open. Within 10 minutes, 2 families gathered up front, waiting to be seated. " I'll go seat them. " Said Maddie. She greeted the first family with a smile, and said " Follow me, right this way! " as she lead them to a medium sized booth. They all sat down, and took a menu. Maddie noticed they had a small infant with them, so she smiled at the baby. The baby smiled back, and then began to coo softly at her. Maddie thought to herself, " ah, this is going to be a great day, and this family seems nice. " She then asked them, " Can I get you started off with some drinks? " They ordered, and Maddie flew back to the kitchen to grab their drinks as soon as possible. Two waitresses snickered as they played their phones in the back of the kitchen, out of sight from the manager. Maddie asked them, " do you guys happen to know where they keep apple juice? I need some for the kids at table 6. " They ignored her, so Madelyn fumbled around the kitchen looking for it. After 10 minutes, she finally found some, but there were only 2 boxes of apple juice left, surely not enough for all of the children that were to come in today. She sighed, grabbed a box and rushed back to the table. She apologized for taking so long, and they all sat silently as she passed out the drinks to them. " I'll be right back, " Maddie said as she rushed to seat everyone else that had filled the waiting area by now. " Man, I guess this won't be as easy as I thought. " Maddie sighed. She did her best to seat everyone, and now almost all of the tables were full. The restaurant wasn't the biggest, and had 12 tables in total. So once the tables were full, they were left with multiple people sitting in the waiting area, growing impatient. Maddie returned to the kitchen to begin grabbing orders and delivering them to tables. The 2 waitresses were still in the back, while Maddie and the rest of the waitresses were hard at work. " Hey, could you guys help us out? We're really busy this morning. " They snickered, and said " Sure, why not? Why don't you carry this tray of coffee out to table 8? " They said, chuckling underneath their breath. " What's so funny? " Asked Madelyn, concerned that they weren't going to do their job at all. " Nothing. Now get on with it, go take this to table 8. " Maddie reluctantly nodded. She picked up the tray, and turned her head to look back at the two standing in the kitchen. What she didn't notice was probably the most important part. Suddenly, Maddie launched forward and stumbled, falling flat on her face and dropping the scorching hot coffee tray all of the manager, in front of everyone. The manager was mopping the floor again, as someone had spilled some water on the floor. Shattered glass scattered all over the floor, and she was soaked in coffee and mop water. The manager stood, furious and jumbling around, as the coffee burned his arm. " Are you kidding me? What's your problem! Don't you look where you're going? You're fired! get out of my restaurant, and don't come back! " The two waitresses were laughing and howling in the back of the kitchen, and Maddie had a tear welling up in her eye. She burst out of the diner, only to be greeted with a downpour of rain, thunder and lightning booming and crackling across the sky. She dug into her bad to pull out a medium sized umbrella, and attached it to her bike as she unchained it. She hopped on, and peddled as fast as she could away from there. Home is where she wanted to be right now. She cried, and the rain swallowed up her tears like a thirsty dog. She couldn't bare to think of it anymore, every plumerian makes mistakes, right? But why did this happen on the first day of all days. She didn't even get a single dollar for all her hard work. She remembered the cackling and snickering of the other waitresses, and it made her get goosebumps. " Did they set me up? " she wondered. She stopped at the corner of an intersection, as she needed to cross the road. She waited and waited, but NYC traffic is always out of control. The lights turned red on all sides, and she hopped on her bike and peddled fast across the road, until the light turned green again. She gasped, she turned around and a car had struck the back wheel of her bike, flattening and leaving dents in her bike. She sighed loudly, and shook her fist at the speedy driver who flew down the street. " Oh my gosh, what am I going to do now? " Her home was still at least a mile away, and she wasn't going to walk in the rain. She left her bike on the sidewalk, and continued to walk to the nearest bus stop with her umbrella. The street was covered in rain, and each step she took she had to avoid puddles. She sighed. " Could this day get any worse? " Of course it could. After 20 minutes of walking, she stopped under a building to check the time. It was already 6:00 PM. She continued walking again. She estimated that she would be at the bus stop within 10 minutes, so she picked up her pace a bit. She noticed how backed up the traffic was, so she would probably be home around 7:00, as you can barely get anywhere with traffic in NYC. She then saw the bus stop up ahead, and began to jog towards it. A car flew by, trying to get around traffic. The car drove through a puddle, and sent a massive wave of dirty street water towards Maddie. She was soaked, miserable and cold. She was so exhausted that she really didn't have energy to be angry or sad anymore, so she just dragged herself to the bus stop.

She shivered as she boarded the bus, leaving a trail of water drippings behind her. The bus driver asked her, " Oh man, hun are you alright? You look miserable. Here, let me give you my coat. I'll drop you off at a coffee shop or something and i'll buy you a cup, my treat. Sound good? " Madelyn nodded, and thanked the bus driver silently. " T-thank you. Tod-Today's been pretty rough.. " She said quietly. They arrived at a little coffee shop, and Maddie and the driver got off of the bus. They sat and both ordered a cup of coffee, and Maddie described her day to the bus driver. She nodded, and told Maddie, " Yeah. I've had that job before, in the exact same place! You mentioned those two waitresses snickering? Yeah, they were there when I worked there too. They're always trying to get others in trouble, and I was fired on my 2nd day! I know how hard that is, i've been there too. But I promise you, it does get better! " The bus driver sipped on her coffee, and Maddie chugged her coffee. She was freezing, and the coffee tasted so good and it was so warm. They finished, and Maddie and the bus driver re-boarded the bus. Maddie thanked the bus driver again, and told her where her home was. Maddie fell asleep on the bus, and covered herself with the driver's coat. She woke up, and she was at her stop. She hugged the bus driver, and gave the coat back. " Thank you so much, you've really helped me.. " Maddie said, a tear running down her cheek. " No problem. I'm glad I could help ya, enjoy your night! Good luck getting a new job! " Said the driver as she closed the bus doors and drove away. As Maddie stepped towards her house, she noticed on a street post a flyer for a job. " Need a job? We've got the thing for you! Job openings for Journalism - call this number! " Read the flyer, and Maddie ripped the paper off of the pole and excitedly read it as she walked home. Even though this was one of the worst days on record for her, Maddie knew she needed to keep looking for new opportunities, and it looked like she'd just found one.
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Bonuses and Tidbits |

Postby she wolf warrior » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:48 am

Q & A with Maddie

Q; Cats or Dogs?
A; " Obviously cats! Cats are quiet and easily adjust to their environments, which is perfect for me.
Q; Night or Day?
A; " Night, I prefer to work quietly and the ambience of the night really soothes me, and it's easier for me to work.
Q; Yin or Yang?
A; " Yang, as it's described as a positive and active being. "
Q; Flight or Fight?
A; " Definitely flight, I could never put up a fight.. "
Q; Cheese or Pepperoni?
A; " Pepperoni. Why not, the extra bits of tastiness are always necessary! "
Q; Blue or Red?
A; " Blue. Blue is such a soothing and mellow color, and red is fiery and energizing, so blue is definitely more suited for a person like me. "
Q; Snacks or Meals?
A; " Definitely meals. Snacks make you run out of energy quick, so you need to consume more and more to stay energized, while a meal fuels you for hours. "
Q; Past or Future?
A; " Definitely the past. I'd love to learn more about world history and maybe even more about my family history, plus I think it'd be overall good for me. "
Q; Hot or cold?
A; " Definitely cold. I'd rather be freezing than hot for sure. "
Q; Sweet or sour?
A; " Sweet, a candy or sweet pastry to calm me down or simply to enjoy is always best. "

Items

- Flower crown
- Wrist watch
- Necklace with 3 pearls
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| credits |

Postby she wolf warrior » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:33 am

by me

by me

by me

by me

by me

by me

by me

coding by me

i'd like to thank pink present for allowing me to use their plumerians in their form, and for encouraging to me throughout the process of working on this form. I'd also like to thank Master of nothing for being very kind to me and encouraging me as well!
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Wrap Up |

Postby she wolf warrior » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:37 am

Thank you very much to howling. for allowing me and all of the other entrants at a chance to take home this beautiful plumerian, and I am very sorry you've lost connection with them. I knew you cared for wells so much, and it really is heart breaking to see you lose connection, and I know how hard that can be. I'm thankful for everything you've done for him and for the plumerian community, and I really hope you've enjoyed my form. Have a lovely day/night.

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me