Goo-mas | Frivolous Fortunes

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Goo-mas | Frivolous Fortunes

Postby strawberrymwilk » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 pm

Please tell me my fortune!

Username: strawberrymwilk
Day: 4
Extra:
Chi paced nervously in front of the fortune tellers booth. She wanted to ask about the future of her people under her rule. Would she be a good ruler? Was her training enough? Every night Chi was kept awake with her anxiety, maybe this was the chance for her to know it would all end up okay.
[57]

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:11 pm

Username: lupiine
Extra: not today </3
Character and Art TradesTHDiscord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:45 pm

Username: Griff
Extra: Grim could not help but to grin. "That's a really smart way to look at it!" he replies, pleased. His bright smile reaches to his eyes, and can be seen at his tail a bit. He got that from his father Monteclaire, but he did not even realize it was moving yet. "Grab our own futures and take it! That sounds like an awesome adventure," he admits. "That's what my parents did. Fate tied them down but... they broke free. Made their own path! And you know, not a day goes by that I don't see them smile!"

He hums thoughtfully. "I sometimes have a hard time showing my feelinsg but on this... I am passionate! Everyone deserves to be happy, supernatural or no! I'm going to help make it happen!" A look of determination crosses his expression as he says this, a hand over where his heart would be if goobies had such things.

He relaxes then, feeling better. "I'm glad to hear that. I find... it's a precious thing when we can make new friends. I value every single one of them." He considers thoughtfully. "Tomorrow, when I come back, I have a surprise for you," he suddenly announces. "It'll be a good one, you'll see! And no peeking into the future to figure it out either," he adds, his tone gently playful.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bear. » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:53 pm

Username: Bear.
Extra: not up for it today :/
[/quote]

✦ BEYHR ✦
she they he
kaijuinu & lil long necks creator
𓆝 𓆟𓆞 𓆟
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lol

Postby annaebell » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:00 pm

Dumah
"Your future awaits..."

sadcat

"Of course. It is my pleasure to read one's fortunes. Use them to one's own advantage."

You have gained hair trait!

fallendownut

"Seek that you most desire and it shall come in due time."

You have gained weight trait!

Rinsea

"When answers is what one seeks, one must take action. Do not let your worries stop you from finding what you are searching for. The reward may be worth it."

You have gained multiple eyes trait (agel)!

caeleesi

"Perform in the spotlight and you shall receive praise."

You have gained sparkly trait!

fruitbat

"When life hands you lemons, do as you will with them."

You have gained tongue shape trait!

Polluux.

Dumah pauses, thinking on what game to pick. Then they grin.

"It is a guilty pleasure of mine to play blackjack. Perhaps you will join me in a round or two? Though, you may decline if this is not your type of game."

You have gained sparkly trait!

goodrage

"You are brave to come here for another despite your own reluctance. I commend you for that and it seems your fate does, too. You have nothing to fear as your future holds much pleasantries."

You have gained claws trait!

nio

"Bravery and the courage to do something big shall come
your way soon."

You have gained fur trait!

rem sleep

"Do not sleep on the upcoming opportunity to take an adventure."

You have gained backmane trait!

Eevee55

"You may not know exactly where it is that life is taking you but take you it shall. Follow the path you are on now and good fortune shall come your way."

You have gained minor plant growth trait (agel)!

Zigzagoon

"Take care in life to value those close and they shall reveal life's biggest fortune."

You have gained fur trait!

dragoness129

"Do not be afraid to search for what you know you want."

You have gained pawpad shape trait!

NeonFoxPaw

"Every journey must be taken one step at a time."

You have gained drop the disguise trait!

catra

"Consider that nothing in life that is worth it is simply handed to you. Not even fate is as kind. If it is something worth your time then it shall take effort to obtain. Though, if working for it is too much that can also cause problems. You must keep a balance between what you can handle."

You have gained teeth trait (diab)!

AliMonHun

"Just as flowers bloom and fade, you too may feel moments in life are not as splendid as others. But this is normal."

imabanditø

Dumah does not get the wrong impression. They are aware that there are those that question their practises. It is but goobie nature to do so.

"The future is ever changing. No one person can guarantee what will happen. Not even the Gobs. I simply see a future that might be. One out of many. The one I deem most fortunate for you is the one I relay in hopes that you will achieve it."

You have gained cracking features trait (agel)!

solos

"Worry not. Though you carry many insecurities, these things may be the source of joy for others. Where you see faults, others see fun."

You have gained multiple eyes trait (agel)!

Lying_Lilacs

"Fortune unclear. Ask again."

You have gained drop the disguise trait!

mirinae535

"Good news shall come your way."

You have gained pawpad shape trait!

Domino Tricks

"You will find the most valuable fortune hidden inside yourself. You must first learn to see yourself as others do to find it."

You have gained cracking features trait (agel)!

EatingTuna

"Seriously, get some rest."

You have gained hair trait!

rabbit.tears

"Tasty, crunchy and potentially lethal."

Dumah bows her head in return to Bea as she leaves, chuckling as they watch her leave without her companion. Dumah then turns to said companion.

"Yes, I have had others read. Some choose to do so in return for me reading theirs and others I have sought out myself. My sight is limited when it comes to my own future. It is hidden from me, perhaps as a cruel joke from fate."

You have gained ears trait!

Riley ♥

"Yes, many have come to me in their times of need. I do my best to ease their pains."

Dumah then waits for Wrassle to continue before a small frown appears on their face.

"I personally may not have as strong of a connection with the Gob but I am close with one who does. I can sympathise with your pain. It hurts, I know. Your chest aches in such a way you never realised it could... You weep tears for longer than you ever thought possible... It hurts so much and yet you are forced to keep moving. You are forced to move on as the world around you changes.

I wish so deeply that I could tell you things will be fine, that he will return with no issue and things will return as they once were but rarely does this happen. Fate is cruel and takes joy in our suffering.

But know that although the Gob may be gone physically he is still with you in spirit. He still lingers in your mind as you recall memories of him. He still lingers in your goo that is made in his image. And... Perhaps he is around still. Ethereal and incorporeal. Watching over his beloved diabs in the best way he can."

You have gained Custom membrane horns trait (diab) and Custom membrane tail trait (diab)!

strawberrymwilk

"Fret not, child. You are doing well, your people glad. If your worry remains, perhaps address these worries with your people. Communicate as a great leader would."

You have gained spikes/scales trait!

lupiine

"Rest when needed as rest is important to finding your goals."

Griff

Dumah smiles softly and nods.

"I shall do my best to resist the temptation to peek. I would not want to ruin such a gift. I am glad, too, to hear that you shall follow your plans and I wish well for them. If I were a Gob, I would bless your endeavours. I know for certain that you shall help many."

You have gained charms within membrane trait!

Bear.

"If there is a knock, be sure to answer."

You have gained weight trait!

Last edited by annaebell on Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaebell » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:00 pm

Dumah
"Come now, child, let me tell you your fortune."
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:07 pm

Username: sadcat
Day: 5
Extra: Arcus nods and gives a soft, warm smile in return. Such dedication...

Veen goes up next with a serene look on her face, wanting her fortune told too.
Last edited by Sadcat on Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinsea » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:39 pm

Username: Rinsea
Extra:

Caly walks up to Dumah with slightly more confidence and his body language suggests he seems more sure in himself and what he's doing. His eyes no longer wanders in random places and he walks in with purpose rather than skepticism and curiosity. He now understands how things are run and the process of asking for one's fortune which is what gave him slightly more confidence. Aside from being more familiar with the place, he's also trying to hide his embarrassment from not being able to think of anything the day before.

After he asks for his fortune and watches Dumah scry. As this was happening, he finally mustered up the courage to ask Dumah if he could ask more about her fortune telling methods.
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AliMonHun » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:50 pm

Username: AliMonHun
Extra: n/a
ali | nonbinary (they/he) | adult | est | video games | art | music
roleplayer | artist | writer | fulltime moderator and artist for goobies!
[center]
AliMonHun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polluux. » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:14 pm

Username: Polluux.
Extra: Wyoming
Wyoming nods and motions towards the cards, "If you wish, place the cards down and tell them the game, they will take the roll of the dealer," before they pause "Oh! Do you have your own replacement for chips?" They ask curiously while pulling sprigs of paintbrush from their fur, surprisingly the flowers were not falling to pieces in their paws as they humm and place them to the side.

"Once the game starts, the cards are easy to learn. Dont fret if they whisper moves to you they love a good competitive game as much as anyone would!" Wyoming exclaims tapping their paw against the ground and swaying softly.

They pause before looking curious "Would you like to play with rules or without? Also dont worry about shuffling, the cards will take care of that themselves." They chatter.
x
x
x

castor / he|they
hi im cas! I do art and stuff.
feel free to check out
my commissions if you want!

x / x / x / x / x /
Polluux.

My pets
My items
My wishlist