Goo-mas | Frivolous Fortunes

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Goo-mas | Frivolous Fortunes

Postby Riley ♥ » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:45 pm

Please tell me my fortune!

Username: Riley ♥
Day: 3
Extra: Andromalius nods, understanding. "We must still hone those skills too, I believe. While it might come more easily for us, that's not to say it's just handed to us." After a moment's pause, Andromalius speaks up once again, a little more shyly this time. "Could... you perhaps tell me my fortune?"

☆ riley ❤ she/her ❤ adult ☆
art shopart gallery
☆ artist for goobies
castkitty

design tos
toyhouse
oekaki

Riley ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:55 pm

Username: lupiine
Extra:

Quinn blushes at the goobies comment. She gets all flustered. "Ok... it's not like I believe in fortunes or anything but..." She gets a call on her phone and leaves the tent briefly. "Hey honey. I'm out right now I'm sorry, where am I? Um.. nowhere. I'll see you back at home and yes I'll pick you up some of those honey-glazed donuts that you adore, I love you." Putting her phone away she enters the tent, straightening her jacket and sits down putting one leg over the other. "So where were we, ah yes. Fortunes."

[96 words]

Character and Art TradesTHDiscord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bear. » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:24 pm

Username: Bear.
Extra: Much Delight ruminated on that fortune through the rest of their day. Achieving something great... Was that really in his future? They hadn't been sure if they even believed in fortunes, but the idea that they were destined for something greater was rather exciting. He shouldn't get his hopes up, though... Regardless, they returned to the fortune teller the next day. "You said something about achieving great things. Can you, um... Is that really going to happen?" [77 words]

✦ BEYHR ✦
she they he
kaijuinu & lil long necks creator
𓆝 𓆟𓆞 𓆟
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:39 pm

Username: dragoness129
Extra: none today
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:42 pm

Username: catra
Extra: unnamed, not made yet goomas MYO goobie!

"i assume you are ready for your fortune as well," the agel said, motioning for the goobie to come forward.
"i..." they said, trailing off while trying to think of a way to say their thoughts respectfully.
"go on."
"it's just, i'm not really sure if i exactly.. well... believe in fortunes. don't you think we kind of create our own destinies and all that?" they said, shifting their weight anxiously waiting for a response.

{thank you!!!}
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaebell » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:00 pm

Dumah
"Your future awaits..."

caeleesi

"When one door closes, try the window."

You have gained tongue shape trait!

Rinsea

The curious gaze does not seem to affect the fortune teller who calmly waits for Caly to be done.

"Is a reading truly what you desire? Or are you here to seek answers? Still, your fortune I shall deliver... Your future will hold many great opportunities to learn new things."

You have gained custom membrane wings trait (agel)!

Polluux.

"A game? I see. These cards are rather curious... I thank you for bringing them to me. Do you wish to play with them now or is it your fortune you now seek?"

You have gained ears trait and sparkly trait!

rem sleep

"Actively grasp the future ahead."

You have gained fur trait!

cinerious

"Your future holds many riches but not that of gold and jewels. Riches of family and friends are worth far more."

You have gained claws trait (diab)!

nio

"Your skills shall grow tenfold if only you put in some work."

You have gained tongue shape trait!

ouijabark

Dumah nods their head. They do not act any differently as they would for any other goobie that came to their tent.

"These affirmations I give to you are in hopes that you shall grasp your future with a firm grip. Make it as you want it to be. Shape it into what fits you best. Become the person you've always wanted to be."

You have gained bioluminescence trait!

Eevee55

"There will always be light where there is also darkness. Neither can exsist on their own."

You have gained claws trait (diab)!

Zigzagoon

"Good news will soon come your way."

AliMonHun

"Work hard and many good things will come your way."

You have gained backmane trait!

solos

"Good fur day... Bad fur day... It is not the fur that matters but the person inside. Look past that and seek who is inside."

You have gained custom membrane halo trait (agel)!

EatingTuna

"Many good things shall come your way soon."

You have gained hair trait!

rabbit.tears

Dumah curiously watches the two goobies that wander around their tent. Once they are both settled and questions have been answered they start to speak.

"This weeks numbers shall be... 8... 14... 37... And... No, no, I jest. You must stop and ask yourself if material possessions are truly what you seek or is there something more valuable that you wish to have? Riches only come to those who deserve them."

Then then turn their head to Bea.

"As for you, there are many things that I could tell you. Many, many things. All of which could change your destined path. No, instead I shall offer you this; Watch for the fool who swallows gems in blind pursuit of riches. For it is they who walk past the most valuable things in life."

You have gained membrane pawpads trait and Custom membrane tail trait!

NeonFoxPaw

"Of course. I am not one to deny goobies of such simple pleasures. You have the potential to change the lives of those around you. Be careful that you are changing it for the better."

you have gained body length trait!

imabanditø

"There is much that I could tell you, yes, child. But knowing your future does not guarantee it to happen. Rest assured, that on your current path, your future is bright."

You have gained multiple eyes trait (agel)!

strawberrymwilk

Dumah's ears flatten against their head as they gaze upon Anasuya. They are reluctant to read the Gob's fortune. Their fortunes are meant to ease the mortal goobies, to offer them respite in their chaotic lives. A Gob... The Gob of jealousy at that... Dumah is unsure if they should try.

"You... I... Your future is unclear to me... It is fuzzy and broken. Perhaps that is what it becomes or perhaps a power greater than me prevents my sight. What I do know for certain is that, despite your charge, there are those that care for you. Perhaps they have not been active in showing you but they do care."

They paused, for once unsure of their actions.

"There is a Gob that I know, small in stature but big in heart. Who's face is hidden almost always. They weep for you. Wishing that good fortune finds you. That unsavoury events of past, present and future do not cause you the same grief and pain they have experienced."

You have gained custom membrane tail trait (diab)!

mirinae535

"When lost, seek help."

You have gained weight trait!

sadcat

The smallest hint of a frown shows up.

"That is a question not even I can answer, child. There is only so much I can see. It is something you will have to consider when the time comes."

You have gained backmane trait!

goodrage

"You have nothing to worry about. You future holds only good tidings. Leave your anxieties and worrying behind. Focus and enjoy those around you."

You have gained custom membrane horns trait (diab)!

fruitbat

"Experience does not have a maximum limit. A master of the arts will still have things to learn and space to grow. Nobody but the Gobs are perfect and even they must relearn to fit in. There will always be new ways, new tools and new skills to learn."

You have gained custom membrane tail trait (diab)!

Riley ♥

Dumah nods softly in agreement.

"Your words are both wise and true. You future holds more opportunities for your wisdom to shine bright. There will be many times where you may use it but remeber to also be humble."

You habe gained cracking features trait (agel)!

lupiine

"Love is a beautiful thing, is it not? It is a time in life where you want nothing more than to be close to the one you love. Nurture this relationship, help it to grow. And always remeber that a good relationship cannot last without communication and an open heart."

You have gained custom membrane wings trait (agel)!

Bear.

"I can guarantee nothing as the future is ever changing. All I am able to do is guide you towards your best path. But know that even if you don't achieve what I have told you, there are still goof fortunes that may occur. Greatness will follow you."

You have gained minor plant growth trait (agel)!

dragoness129

"Life is full of many mysteries. Like a lucky bag, you must make a gamble."

catra

"Believing in it or not is your own choice to make. You do not need to believe to know that you are capable of many great things. Forging your own destinies... It is the very reason I give the readings that I do. Nothing is set in stone and so I hope my guidance shall lead others to their best outcome."

You have gained hair trait and custom membrane wings trait (agel)!
Last edited by annaebell on Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

day 4

Postby annaebell » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:01 pm

Dumah
"Come now, child. I shall tell you your fortune."
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:03 pm

Username: sadcat
Day: 4
Extra: Arcus winces slightly at the frown...
She nods quietly. "Okay- sorry... thank you for your insight." S
He gives a soft smile, going back to her thoughts.....
Last edited by Sadcat on Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Izutsumi » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:03 pm

Username: fallendownut
Extra: n/a
Izutsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinsea » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:28 pm

Username: Rinsea
Extra: Another day, another fortune. Caly, still curious about how fortune telling works decided to come again today to have his fortune read once again. He's thinking of mustering up the courage to ask Dumah about her secrets. However, why would someone like answer to Caly, another regular client. He must first try to earn her trust somehow. As the goobie in front of him received their fortune, he approaches Dumah and asks for his fortune. He tries to muster up the courage and wits to say something but could not think of anything. Dumah gives Caly his fortune, in shame and disappointment, he did not hear what Dumah had to say. He nodded, thanked Dumah and left.
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me