Goo-mas | Frivolous Fortunes

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Goo-mas | Frivolous Fortunes

Postby vyntageheart » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:03 pm

Please tell me my fortune!

Username:
ouijabark
Day:
Extra: [wc 141]
Aster had been strolling around the Goomas grounds for a while now, quietly observing the bustling activity. In spite of not participating in much of the cheer, he did offer warm smiles and happy greetings to anygoo who interacted with him. However, what he stumbled upon next he truly did not expect: a floating, serene looking agel Goobie. His brow furrowed as he tucked his winter coat around him as if he had experienced a chill. He had always been exceptionally wary of agels due to the mystical powers they possess where he is from. Still, intrigued, he ventured closer.

When she whispered her beguiling words into his mind his lips tipped into a frown. "Frivolous, eh?" He grumbled, "Fine. If it is of no cost to me, speak your wiles." he replied, his gaze unwavering off of the floating agel.
vyn | he/they 🏳️‍⚧ | adult
{ link } { link } { link } { link } { link }

woweee it's a signature
vyntageheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:09 pm

Username: solos
Day: 2
Extra: n/a for rn

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mirinae535 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:59 pm

Username: mirinae535
Extra: n/a

Aroace/Agender
| Any pronouns
ImageImageImage
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

mirinae535

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bear. » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:44 pm

Username: Bear.
Extra: Still wary, Much Delight tried to project confidence as he approached the fortune teller the next day. "S-So..." they said, deciding that out-loud was the best course of action, "What if I'm right? By being afraid, I mean. What if its warranted?" Getting a fortune told wasn't dangerous, sure, but so many things are! How was he supposed to tell the difference? [62 words]

✦ BEYHR ✦
she they he
kaijuinu & lil long necks creator
𓆝 𓆟𓆞 𓆟
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:03 pm

thank you!

Username: catra
Extra: neo
it felt nice to hear the agel say those words. neo smiled for a moment, then paused and took a deep breath.
"thank you. but... do you think things are going to go wrong for me?" they murmured.
neo had been working on being more confident, but there was a large portion of their mind clouded with doubt still, afraid they were going to mess everything up somehow.
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:18 pm

Username: strawberrymwilk
Extra:
hekate was anxious over seeing the fortune teller. What if she was told she was going to die soon, or lose all her friends? There was an endless amount of horrible possibilities cycling through hekates head. Maybe she just shouldn't go? It wasn't too late to turn around. No no, she really should. Taking a deep breath to try and steady her breathing, Hekate pushed back the curtain and headed in.
[71]

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:36 pm

Username: Griff
Extra: Grim could not help but smile at that answer, their cheeks turning a slight bit red. "Ah, well, life's too interesting not to ask questions right? And how can we learn if we just take everything we see and not ask?" He tilts his head as she explains, and nods eagerly. "I see! Well it is an incredible talent and you should be quite proud!" He replies, pleased. "How did you know this was what you wanted to do in life? Was it like a calling?" He watches her a moment, and although many might find her movements unnerving he found them beautiful.

"Are you sure? I can bring by cookies next time!" He offers. "Or well, cider!" He listens next though, as she tells him his fortune. He was nearly wiggling from excitement, eyes wide from behind his glasses. "I can do that! I have been thinking about well, starting a traveling group with my work so I can take on bigger projects and help more people! Do you think people would be interested and not scared? That... others feel for the supernatural like I do? Oh I know I am monopolizing your time and you've got a lot of goobies to give fortunes to but... I like talking to you. You've been really nice!"

Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY 2 FORTUNE RESEULTS

Postby annaebell » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:02 pm

Dumah
"Your future awaits..."

sadcat

"You seek further guidance? Hmm... When the time comes it shall be big. Perhaps even lifechanging. When it comes, you shall know. Then you will be able to make the choice."

You have gained Custom membrane horns trait (diab)!

dragoness129

"Good tidings may come your way."

You have gained drop the disguise trait

AliMonHun

"A surprise shall come your way from those closest to you."

You have gained sparkly trait!

caeleesi

"Fortune favours the bold."

You have gained hair trait!

Eevee55

"You are most welcome."

The agel bows their head to Angelina.

"Remeber that even in the darkest of night, there are stars shining bright."

You have gained custom membrane horns trait (diab)!

Polluux.

Inspecting the cards, Dumah smiles at the goobie. Humoring the small creature, they return themself to the ground. They then take a seat and look over the cards more closely.

"If not for such beautiful cards, I may have declined your kindness. But to decline such stunning cards, to banish them back to their keeping place, seems most wasteful. Pray tell, what must one do with your cards?"

You have gained claws trait (diab) and Teeth trait (diab)

rem sleep

A moment passes between the two as Dumah silently observes the Goobie before them. Then, they cease floating. Their paws now planted firmly on the ground. And they come closer, eyelids opening to reveal brilliant blue eyes hidden beneath, and sitting before Redacted as if to get on his level. To show that they are taking this seriously, no fancy fortune teller act needed. And perhaps... To show they understand.

"You have spent a long time running... Changing... Hoping to find a place where your piece fits... You must be tired. And though you may only briefly stop here only to resume after our encounter, there shall come a day where your run slows to a jog and then to a walk. I hope dearly this day shall be soon but it is uncertain... Still, hold hope in that it will come and let it comfort you as you hide yourself away."

You have gained a gootastic trait!
You have gained animated features trait and claws trait (diab)!

nio

"Fortune will come to those who are paitent."

rabbit.tears

"Don't spend too much time looking back into the past. You may bump into something."

You have gained backmane trait!

Riley ♥

"Perhaps one blessed by the Gobs themself could but most lack this blessing. Foresight, for most, is a skill learnt and honed. Some are more skilled and thus able to see clearer."

You have gained minor plant growth trait (agel)!

NeonFoxPaw

"I understand your worries but there are methods to overcome your difficulties. You are only as you make yourself. Will you allow allow it to dictate your life, sightless one, or will you triumph over it? Though I cannot tell you what will work for you, I can say this. The attempt is worth more than the result."

You have gained cracking features trait (agel)!

Lying_Lilacs

"A wise choice, indeed, child. As for your fortune... One can only estimate what may happen and for you I see much good. There will be plenty of fortune to come your way."

You have gained spikes/scales trait (diab)!

imabanditø

Dumah allowed the silence to pass, Knowing that some goobies needed more time than others to process their fortunes.

You have gained custom non-membrane tail trait (agel)!

Zigzagoon

"Your future holds many unique fortunes."

You have gained sparkly trait!

lupiine

"Seeking love guidance? Of course... I see a blossoming love, hands held gently, two inseparable beings. There is much love between you two."

You have gained teeth trait (diab)!

Saeli

"Look to the future and many good fortunes shall follow."

EatingTuna

"Paths have many twists and turns but always take you to your destination."

You have gained tongue shape trait!

ouijabark

"What little trust you have placed in me. Though I do not blame you. At least you should be glad to know that your future holds much better compared to your past. Perhaps this is a small step in trusting those you had once deemed untrustable."

You have gained pupil shape trait!

solos

"Without rest, one cannot grow."

You have gained fur trait!

mirinae535

"Your fortunes may not come as you may expect."

You have gained backmane trait!

Bear.

"There may be times where the danger wins. There may also be times when it does not. Approach with a cautious mind but do not let the fear stop you from achieving something great."

You have gained custom memebrane wings (agel)

catra

"I cannot guarantee that everything you do shall be perfect. Only a fool would suggest as such. But find the good in the bad. Something may go wrong, plans may be ruined, but maybe it opens a new door for you. Perhaps the mistakes even pave the way for something better that you would not have known otherwise."

You have gained custom membrane tail trait (diab)!

strawberrymwilk

"Your bravery is commendable and shall take you far in life. In your future there is no death, no loss. Your future is filled with friendships and a fulfilling life. No need for doubts."

You have gained custom membrane horns trait (diab)!

Griff

Dumah answers calmly despite the waterfall of questions. In fact, they find this goobie and their asks rather endearing.

"Life is full of things to question. It would be silly not to do so. My skills are a product of this. Why allow ourselves to succumb to fate? Why not learn about the future and seek out the changes we desire?"

They pause to allow the other goobie to speak more questions, smiling as they do.

"If you are passionate, others shall follow. There are many out there who would follow your cause. Perhaps at first it will not feel this way but a tree does not become a giant overnight."

Then another small laugh rings out.

"You are more than welcome to stay. Though time here is limited it is not so limited that I must cast you out the moment I give your fortune. I... Have also enjoyed talking to you."

You have gained dripping membrane/goo trait and Minor genetic splicing trait (diab)!
Last edited by annaebell on Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAY 3

Postby annaebell » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:02 pm

Dumah
"Come now, child. I shall tell you your fortune."