Goo-mas | Frivolous Fortunes

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Goo-mas | Frivolous Fortunes

Postby Izutsumi » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:47 pm

Please tell me my fortune!

Username: fallendownut
Day: 1
Extra: n/a
Izutsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaebell » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:00 pm

"Your future awaits..."

almond.milk

"Your gifts of perception may seem as a disadvantage now but may hold many opportunities to aid in your betterment. Do not let others snuff out this skill."

You have gained Multiple eyes trait (agel)!

Griff

Dumah bows their head in return to the eager goobie. An echo of a laugh ringing out.

"Your eagerness is refreshing, young one. Do not be afraid of your curiosity. My abilities are part in magic and part in skills. It is something I have held and worked on for many, many years."

Their body shifts like a snake in the sand before they continue.

"Your presence alone is enough of a gift for myself. I ask for nothing in return. As for your fortune... Your ability to help others is something you should use. Grasp it and, along with your bravery, kindness and strength, teach it to evolve into something far greater that it ever was."

You have gained Extra sparkly trait and Teeth trait (diab)!

catra

The words spoken inside Neo's mind become much softer as the Agel before them speaks.

"Though timid and unsure, I see greatness ahead of you. Work hard and overcome your fears so that you may achieve this. Do not be afaird to take steps in places you may be unfamiliar with."

You have gained Claws trait (diab)!

Riley ♥

Oracle has Dumah stumped for an answer. They hesitate but then speak.

"Fortunes are but words of advice coated in extra frills and laces. Decorated in a way that the receipt may be more eager to accept. Fortunes are what you make of them. Learn the skills and read fortunes in whichever way you wish to read them. You may not be capable yet, but in due time your abilities shall blossom."

You have gained Single eye trait (diab)!

Caeleesi

They motion a floating paw, urging Arelios closer.

"Then come forth, child. Be not afraid. Your future holds many great accomplishments. Your connections with those that may be considered "strange" may become some of your most valued. Nurture these bonds. Grow them. Allow these kin to lead your life towards adventure."

You have gained Single limb replaced by goo trait!

fruitbat

"Oh? Now this is most interesting. I wonder, why come to me when you must already know your fortune? Still... I see many new opportunities ahead for you, young one. There is still much for you to learn."

You have gained Cracking features trait (agel)!

Eevee55

"Your optimism and curiosity shall take you far, indeed. Great things will come if you continue to be as wise. Look on the bright side. It may prove useful in many situations you find yourself in."

You have gained Bioluminescence trait!

Bear.

A gentle laugh rings through Much Delight's mind.

"Fret not. I can hear you no matter how you may respond. Do so in a way that benefits your comfort. As for your fortune... Do not let your fear of what is dangerous and what is not stop you. Your hesitance will lead to missed opportunities."

You have gained Custom membrane horns trait (diab)!

Lokisaurus

"It says that, perhaps, you should believe a little more. The things that you so easily dismiss may bring around valuable changes. Though, I cannot tell you what to believe in, child. It is your choice to make."

You have gained Custom membrane halo trait (agel)!

AliMonHun

The agel before them tilts their head slightly, as if to mimic Satori.

"Then you shall enjoy hearing that many good things are due to come your way. All it takes a some hard work on your part."

You have gained Fur trait!

nio

The agel twists and turns, unsure of how they feel about being called "long goob". Though, they do not mention this.

"It is good to see confidence. This shall take you far. Though, be sure to always have it in balance. Too much may lead to a path you dislike most definitely."

You have gained Weight trait!

rem sleep

"The spirits are most joyed by you."

You have gained Pupil shape trait!

imabanditø

"Be calm, child. Though your past endeavours have ended most unfortunately this does not mean that your fortune shall remain soured forever. All things have balance. Your fortune, too, has this. Look towards the future as the tides of your luck change."

You have gained Custom membrane horns trait (diab)!

strawberrymwilk

"Your luck is about to change..."

You have gained Drop the disguise trait!

Saeli

"When one door closes, another may open."

You have gained Tounge shape trait!

Zigzagoon

"The path ahead may seem uncertain but it may take you somewhere unexpected."

You have gained Pawpad shape trait!

sadcat

"Your future is uncertain. Perhaps you have a choice to make that could change the way things end. Do you make the right choice? Or the wrong choice? Or do you carve your own path and give yourself a new option? It is uncertain."

You have gained Custom membrane wings trait (agel)!

rabbit.tears

"Your future is what you make of it. I see but a glimpse of a future that may be. It is ultimately in your paws to decide whether this is the future you want or if you shall make a different future. One you are proud of."

You have gained Multiple eyes trait (agel)!

lupiine

"Ah, it seems you already know what your future may hold. Most fascinating. Knowing what you want is good. The path you take, much like a plant, must grow and change. And like flora, your path can be cultivated and nurtured into something much greater than what it may have been if left alone."

You have gained Minor plant growth trait (agel)!

Polluux.

"Fortune favours the bold."

EatingTuna

"You future holds much rest."

solos

"Success is good but do not lose sight of yourself in the midst of it. Those who value your time and effort will be willing to wait. Take respite when it is needed. One's future is only as good as one's health."

You have gained Cracking features trait!

Scourgebane

"Life is what you make of it."

ouijabark

"To have good fortune is to have good faith."

You have gained Backmane trait!

NeonFoxPaw

"You find your past most troublesome. I shall not tell you to forget it. Learning from past mistakes is a must. But perhaps there is a way for you to reforge your future with the aid of the past. Whatever you decide to do, it is a choice you and you alone must make."

You have gained Custom membrane tail (diab)!

dragoness129

"Make your future yours."

You have gained Tounge shape trait!

cinerious

"Do not be afraid to take action. Action leads to many desirable outcomes."

You have gained Hair trait!

fallendownut

"If you find yourself stuck in life, seek out a new perspective."

Last edited by annaebell on Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaebell » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:00 pm

Dumah
"Come now, child. I shall tell you your fortune."
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:01 pm

Username: sadcat
Day: 2
Arcus tilts her head slightly... what?
What?
What did that mean? What was she meant to do with that?
When would the choice present itself? How would she know? What would it be? Related to what?

A million questions popped into her head, each making her thoughts buzz louder and louder... oh god, what did she get herself into...?

She sighed, and asked the fortune teller for some sort of direction once more....

Believe, just believe, arcus.... just.... breathe...
Last edited by Sadcat on Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:29 pm

Username: dragoness129
Extra: none
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AliMonHun » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:43 pm

Username: AliMonHun
ali | nonbinary (they/he) | adult | est | video games | art | music
roleplayer | artist | writer
[center]
AliMonHun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:59 pm

Username: caeleesi
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:40 pm

Username: Eevee55
Extra: Angelina listened as her fortune was told, her expression growing thoughtful afterwards as she contemplated what she just learned. It was an excellent reminder to look on the bright side; when she focused on the positives she did tend to feel more hopeful about things even when they were uncertain. "Thank you," she said with a grateful smile after realizing she had been lost in thought and returning her focus to the conversation, "I will do my best to keep that in mind."
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polluux. » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:09 pm

Username: Polluux.
Extra: Wyoming
The Jackalope's ears perk as they glance at the fortune teller, their posture loose and curious as they slowly made their way over, Wyoming tips their head in greeting as they near closer and the Jackalope looks curious at the setup.

"Hello there!" They say in a birdsong like melody, paws tapping at the ground as they twist to nose at their bag and pull out a deck of cards decorated in gold and lapis embelishments.

"An exchange, a fortune for a gift of good luck" the jackalope cheerfully explains pushing the deck towards the furtune teller and sitting back, a twig of paintbrush flowers stuck in their fur and a meadowlark resting precariously perched on one horn.
x
x
x

castor / he|they
hi im cas! I do art and stuff.
feel free to check out
my commissions if you want!

x / x / x / x / x /
Polluux.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:30 am

Username: rem sleep
Extra:

Redacted observes the long, fortune telling goob with quiet reservation. He knows chasing understanding and certainty in his life is frivolous. He understands that rationally, but... He can't help but wonder whether his running, his lying, his trying to escape the past... whether one day all that might end. He's not sure whether he's more scared of that, or whether he's more scared of the notion this life on the run will continue forever. He bows his head, politely, offering himself up to be read.

"I would like my fortune read, please," Redacted speaks, with more certainty in his voice than he feels in his trembling paws. Why now are answers, even in their potential form, more terrifying than the lack of them? He doesn't even know yet if this will amount to anything at all-- but at the precipice of some form of answers and certainty, Reda finds himself quaking.

But it's too late to shy away. And besides, as scared as he is of this vulnerability, this risk-- he is also so, so desperate for answers. That's what brought him here despite his reservations.

He's been running since he was a young goobie. Since he saved the childhood friends he called his family, but cost him his own freedom. Since he lied to push them away, so they would feel comfortable to leave him behind, so they could enjoy that freedom. He signed himself away to a local gang to get the money for them to catch a train out, but he knew they wouldn't leave him if he didn't tell them it was his choice, and he was abandoning them. So he played it up, and they ran away, and he was left to the gang's throng. He lied then, too, and shed another identity to escape the gang. He sheds identities now all the time, constantly moving from place to place, changing his name and his sense of self, losing every fleeting connection, always worried one of his childhood friends will cross paths with him, or the gang chasing his tail will one day finally catch up to him...

These restless thoughts of himself and his past stir in his mind as Redacted closes his eyes, and takes a shallow breath. He wants this. He needs to know if there's any hope of answers... if there's any light at all in his seemingly grim future.

"I'm an open book," he says, even though that hasn't been true in years. He tries to make it true now. He offers himself for Dumah to read, hoping beyond hope that he can learn something about what the future has in store for him, a goobie with such a complicated and deceitful past...

[ 453 words ]
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist