Cozies ✸ Adventuring

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Adventuring

Postby Beezhivez » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:52 am

I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Username + id: Beezhivez + 1048050
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2):

"And I heard that some cozies had been getting like.. arrows, or even Starbits after going through! And.. well, since you're a dabbler of magic..."
"You thought I could investigate?"
"..Yes?"

"..."

"Fine by me. I don't mind."
"You're awesome, Titus."

Previous explore post (if appliciable): First Post!
(08-03-23)

I am redeeming an achievement!
Username + id: Beezhivez + 1048050
Achievement being redeemed: Valentines Voyage + Polyamory
Proof (link explores): First Post + Above!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

bB
bE
bE
bZ
bH
bI
bV
bE
bZ

bbbbImage

bbbbbbbTHIS CREEPING, SEEPING, SICKLY, SWEEPING

⛈ Bee or Beezhivez
⛈ Any Neopronouns
⛈ Nonbinary
⛈ Artist
⛈ Writer

I promise I'm not scary, please interact! :]

bbbbImage
bbbbPAIN AND HEARTACHE . . .

Beezhivez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:08 pm

Username + id: flicka 9355
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2):ImageImage
Previous explore post (if appliciable): n/a
(08-03-23)
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:11 pm

🦢 Tunnel of Love Adventuring Results 08/03/2023 🦢

Pleasing Smoke wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
After sitting yourself down in the swan boat, you feel something uncomfortable underneath you- you reach underneath yourself and find...
Image a Love Letter! Maybe it's for you?...

Boa beloved wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sugarpop Weasel Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

jpano96 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 1 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

mallowpop wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
After sitting yourself down in the swan boat, you feel something uncomfortable underneath you- you reach underneath yourself and find...
Image a Heart Headband! Lovey dovey boingy sproingy!

DrBubby wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Cupid's Arrow! No wonder it was uncomfortable!

•trance• wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image some Floating Hearts! What were they doing there?...

EtaryaFae wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 8 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

GrumpyQueenie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You have a lovely journey through the Tunnel of Love before eventually you reach the end. Getting out of the boat you spy a small stand selling various knick-knacks and keepsakes and decide to go get one to remember the pleasant day. You obtain...
Image a Rose Wreath! How pretty, and smells so sweet!

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 13 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

yandere wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 7 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

zerocalories wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 14 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

dogtreat wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 3 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

bit-the-hand1987 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You have a lovely journey through the Tunnel of Love before eventually you reach the end. Getting out of the boat you spy a small stand selling various knick-knacks and keepsakes and decide to go get one to remember the pleasant day. You obtain...
Image a Swan Plushie! What a lovely memento of a lovely day.

chaoticaura wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Booberry Smoothie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
On your way into the Tunnel of Love, a glowing, ethereal Cozie appears out of nowhere and hands you a box that looks like it came from an otherworldly bakery. You're confused, but thank the Cozie as they disappear, and then keep hold of the box and go through the tunnel as planned. On the other side, you decide to take a peek inside the box.
Inside the box is a small but perfectly formed, sparkling, Cozie Candy topped Perfect Cupcake. You've heard about these, this is a cake that can be used to allow Cozies to guarantee at least one Starbit in a breeding - they say these cakes are made with the magical Candy of the Gods themselves!

JoyfulRam wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 6 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

ghostie, wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 12 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

PeepinBones wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 12 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

cinerious wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

p e p wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

BarkinqCoyote wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Music_Lover wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Eevee55 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

_mirage_ wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sweetheart Pup Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

Amberstar wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

internetbug wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

appleschloss wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 11 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

vanillachapstick wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 6 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Lilbit wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
On your way into the Tunnel of Love, a glowing, ethereal Cozie appears out of nowhere and hands you a box that looks like it came from an otherworldly bakery. You're confused, but thank the Cozie as they disappear, and then keep hold of the box and go through the tunnel as planned. On the other side, you decide to take a peek inside the box.
Inside the box is a medium sized, sparkling, Cozie Candy topped Perfect Cake. You've heard about these, this is a cake that can be used to allow Cozies of different species to breed together - they say these cakes are made with the magical Candy of the Gods themselves!

AlmondKitty wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Orien wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

AlatusNemeseos wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Inside the box is a small but perfectly formed, sparkling, Cozie Candy topped Perfect Cupcake. You've heard about these, this is a cake that can be used to allow Cozies to guarantee at least one Starbit in a breeding - they say these cakes are made with the magical Candy of the Gods themselves!

Glowbringer wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 7 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

almond.milk wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 15 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Ucanthandleme wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

fabled_ wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Exitium wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Zigzagoon wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 14 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Henry wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 13 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

AliceMorte wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Cherryfreeze wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

yutashu wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 2 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

archietime wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Westsparrow wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 3 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

confetti sprinkles wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 9 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

awful wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 4 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

dragoness129 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

a_dreemurr wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You travel through the Tunnel of Love with your partner and somehow, somewhere between stepping into the boat and leaving the tunnel, you have ended up with a Starbit in your laps... Wait... This little Starbit looks a lot like you and your partner... What happened in that tunnel?!

underdog, wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Smokycandle wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

rileyistired wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sweetheart Pup Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

Deus Machina wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

ghostkeys wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 2 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

NurseMikan wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

BPlusSupernova wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

KiraKilla wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

styxie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Beezhivez wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Flicka wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Inside the box is a large and tiered, sparkling, Cozie Candy topped Perfect Layered Cake. You've heard about these, this is a cake that can be used to allow three Cozies to breed together - they say these cakes are made with the magical Candy of the Gods themselves!
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rileyistired » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:30 pm

Username + id: rileyistired 953268
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2): ImageImage
Previous explore post (if appliciable): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4800058&start=910#p141311148
(09-03-23)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
howdy ^_^ i'm riley
forever shleepy
current dreamies: raven dog & ur bengal

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rileyistired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yutashu » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:30 pm

ImageImage
Username + id: yutashu 1013777
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2): Asami & Bean
Previous explore post (if applicable): x
(09-03-23)
hello! hope your having a good day :)!!
ImageImageImageImage

links for myself!
stubclan - wildflower grove
all adoptables archive
yutashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokycandle » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:33 pm

Smokycandle wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Username + id: Smokycandle #795583
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2): Sourbet
Previous explore post (if appliciable): mow
(09-03-23)
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:35 pm

Username + id: dragoness129 + 3218
Previous explore post (if appliciable): Here
(09-03-23)
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dogboss123 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:40 pm

Username + id: Dogboss123 + 844044
Previous explore post (if appliciable):
(09-03-23)
Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yozora My Beloved <3 - TH
Dogboss123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:47 pm

Username + id: Eevee55 + 1033286
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2): Image Image
Previous explore post (if appliciable): Here
(09-03-23)

I am redeeming an achievement!
Username + id: Eevee55 + 1033286
Achievement being redeemed: LIMITED: Forever Alone...
Take the same Same Cozie to the Tunnel of Love at least three times with no partner.
Reward: Achievement + 1500x Image
Proof (link explores): 1 2 3
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenYeenBean » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:54 pm

Username + id: GrumpyQueenie 976898
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2):ImageImage
Previous explore post (if appliciable) Forum/viewtopic.php?p=141307051#p141307051 :
(08-03-23)
-Adult
- Artist
- Owner of Halomorphs
- HUGE zilla fan

QueenYeenBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups