Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

Postby rileyistired » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:02 am

I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: rileyistired + 953268
Entering For: 1, 2, 3, 4
tag: mysticalmoths

I Want to Bob for an Apple!
Username + ID: rileyistired + 953268
Date: 11.13
Other:

I'm Jumping in the Leaves!!
Username + ID#: rileyistired + 953268
Date of Jump: 11.13
Cozie you're sending: Image
Name of Cozie: Latte
form tag: dontbreakaleg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
howdy ^_^ i'm riley
forever shleepy
current dreamies: raven dog & ur bengal

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rileyistired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:03 am

Username + ID#: Nova-Moshi + 869497
Date of Jump: November 13th
Name of Cozie: Daisy

Username + ID: Nova-Moshi + 869497
Date: November 13th
Other:<3
┌──❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚─┐
•Nova She/Her
•Writing/Gaming ImageImage
•Cookie Run♡Kirby♡Pokemon
└───❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚┘
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almond.milk » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:08 am

Username + ID#: almond.milk + 875153
Date of Jump: nov 13
Name of Cozie: windex

Username + ID: almond.milk + 875153
Date: nov 13
Other:

I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: almond.milk + 875153
Entering For: 1, 2, 3, 4
xxxxxxxxxxx
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰ing 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
│█ Image█│
almond.milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:52 am

Username + ID: mallowpop + 931555
Date: 11/13
Other: 🍁

Username + ID#: mallowpop + 931555
Date of Jump: 11/13
Cozie you're sending:
Name of Cozie: dolce

I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: mallowpop + 931555
Entering For: all!
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitsukami » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:57 am

Username + ID: kitsukami 923925
Date: 11/13
Other: --

Username + ID#: kitsukami 923925
Date of Jump: 11/13
Name of Cozie: Prince
                x
                please call me alex
                not cooking 💯 ️‍🔥

───────────────

x
                my umas • she / they
                toyhcurrent ♫vid

░░░░░░░░░░░

kitsukami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaoticaura » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:29 pm

I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: chaoticaura 1011228
Entering For: all!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‎ 𝕾𝖔 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝕴’𝖒 𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖟𝖞,

‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏ ‎ ‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 ♡
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎‎ ‏‏‎꒷꒦︶ ︶ ‎︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ ︶ ︶꒦꒷

‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ♡ aura | she/her | artist ♡ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
chaoticaura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:36 pm

Bobbing for Apples Roll Results 11/13

Zigzagoon
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 3 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

fabled_

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Safety Harness. What was that doing in there?

redpandasareLIFE

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Bouncy Spring. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

wafflefalaffle
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 7 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

sad dragon
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 2 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Dogboss123
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 3 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

yutashu

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Bouncy Spring. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

onion
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 4 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Unilluminate
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 9 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Froggg1
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 6 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Rosemoon
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 2 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

mrs
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 7 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Julie_PiscesGirl

dragoness129

You dunk your head in the water and pull out some Red Apples. A normal thing to grab!

Music_Lover

Omiyage
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 8 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

flicka

JoyfulRam

You dunk your head in the water and pull out some Soft Socks. What was that doing in there?

undead
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 4 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

confetti sprinkles

trance

Eevee55

BPlusSupernova

Fishkin

_mirage_
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 10 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

TigTigrou

Breezeyheart

ghostkeys

glowbringer
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 5 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

shadedk9

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Cool Bandana. What was that doing in there?

kemichan

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Rose. What was that doing in there?

rem sleep
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 1 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

KyoKoyo
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 1 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

komoreika
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 8 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

MarMar_Awakening

You dunk your head in the water and pull out some Rotten Apples. Yuck.

Melsride
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 5 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Orien

Lilbit

You dunk your head in the water and pull out...Horatio?!?! What are you doing in here??

grimjp

Skollrous

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Warm Mug. What was that doing in there?

FaerieNova

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Pumpkabat. What was that doing in there?

hjarta

Asternaut
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 6 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

pep

AliceMorte

Exitium
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 9 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Cherryfreeze

Exile

Westsparrow
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 10 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Aizaka

Zubers

rileyistired

Nova-Moshi

almond.milk

mallowpop

kitsukami
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadedk9 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:40 pm

reposting cause i didnt realize that the leaf jump hadnt been rolled yet
Last edited by shadedk9 on Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Get sillay get crazy!

Chicoon staff member!
shadedk9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sev.en » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:40 pm