Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

Postby sev.en » Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:41 am

Claiming my Sand Dollars!
Username + ID: •seven•988363
Date: July 20th
Amount I'm claiming: 7
Total amount I have: 17

I wish I may, I wish I might...
Balance Before: 17
Balance After: 16
Codeword: FOLSDK

🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Date: 7/20

I wanna toss a ping-pong ball! (x02)
Username +ID: •seven•988363
Balance Before: 16
Balance After: 14
Code: Fishbowls

I want to spin the wheel!
Date: 07/20
Codeword: snacktime

Give me the scoop!
Codeword: icecream

Claiming my free cone!

Balloon Popping!
User + Id: •seven•988363
Playing Cozie: Seven
Balance Before: 14
Balance After: 12
Codeword: Popping balloons!!

˗ˏˋ seven ⋅•⋅ she/her ⋅•⋅ tired ´ˎ˗
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
trade and dm friendly
general helper for Image !
sharing a brain cell with my wife
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
sev.en

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boa beloved » Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:42 am

Username + ID:Boa beloved 1054175
Amount I'm claiming:
Total amount I have:

Username + ID: Boa beloved 1054175
Balance before and after:
29-28
Extra: throwing it like a frisbee!!!

I wanna toss a ping-pong ball!
Username +ID: Boa beloved 1054175
Balance Before:
Balance After:
Extra: I toss twice!

Give me the scoop!
Date: /20

User + Id
Boa beloved 1054175
Playing Cozie
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 26-24

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
Boa/Mew
(they/Them|mew/mews)
aro/ace!
discord:your local beloved
Toyhouse
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
wermz archive
cozie archive
sugggies archive
Boa beloved

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittyuwu88 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:43 am

Username + ID: Kittyuwu88 + 1059930
Total amount I have: 20

Balance before: 20
Balance after: 19
Extra: N/A

Username +ID: Kittyuwu88 + 1059930
Balance Before: 19
Balance After: 17
Extra: 2 times please!

Give me the scoop!

User + Id Kittyuwu88 + 1059930
Playing Cozie
Amount of Sand dollars before and after
Before: 17
After: 15

(Note to self: day 3)
Nothing to see here I am redoing this!

May take a bit I suck at coding and have very little motivation but I promise ima clean this up!
For now take this! Image(we all need it lol)
Kittyuwu88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbandonedRain » Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:46 am

Username + ID: AbandonedRain + 376600
Total amount I have: 20
Balance before and after: 20 before, 19 after
Extra: eep

Username +ID: AbandonedRain + 376600
Balance Before: 19
Balance After: 17
Extra: playing twice

Give me the scoop!
Username + ID: AbandonedRain 376600

User + Id AbandonedRain + 376600
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 17 before, 15 after
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsplat18 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:56 am

Username + ID: Catsplat18 709602
Total amount I have: 27

Balance before and after: 27 --> 26
Extra: co-op

Username +ID: Catsplat18 709602
Balance Before: 26
Balance After: 24
Extra: 2 plays

Give me the scoop!

User + Id Catsplat18 709602
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 24 --> 22
reload to see a new adopt from
my uma storage xx

never forget
summer 2018
she/they|| bi/pan/queer
♥️ reptiles, birds, arthropods ♥️ my carrd ♥️
♥️ occasional adopts ♥️ my CS collection goals ♥️
Catsplat18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sand Dollar Karma ✸ Day Three

Postby pepsii » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:00 pm

Note: Please remember to include your ID next to your username in the Sand Dollar Karma form! If a part of your form is missing or incomplete, you will be skipped for results.

@ _mirage_
Image You're beginning to become impatient with how much time has passed when Niorun appears and apologizes for the wait. "I couldn't find anything in exchange for the sand dollar, but this Cozie was watching from afar and wanted to be your friend. What do you say?.." (made by BPlusSupernova!)

@ wafflefalaffle
Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

@ Strawberry.Wyne
Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

@ appleschloss
Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

@ SoggyPeach
Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

@ Exitium

@ Kitsune-no-Suzu
Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

@ Nova-Moshi
Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

@ DreamyNocturne
Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

@ Len.
Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

@ Westsparrow
Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

@ Skipena

@ sniffs
Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

@ RattInsomniac
Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

@ undead

@ SpiritWish
Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

@ FathomThis
Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

@ AlatusNemeseos
Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

@ -icarus-
Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

@ Henry

@ CaeBabyBear

@ Smokycandle
Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

@ Rainbeetle

@ literal.swag.

@ reshihall

@ GrumpyQueenie

@ Mastergirl7
Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

@ redpandasareLIFE
Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

@ Cheeseypizzapie
Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

@ BABE0FTHEABYSS

@ Eevee55

@ JoyfulRam

@ Omiyage

@ DrBubby

@ lilymouse385
Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

@ Dogboss123

@ draculize

@ Zigzagoon

@ BrotherHood

@ ghostkeys

@ Melsride
Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

@ V_Khai
Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." (made by BPlusSupernova!)

@ kurokishi

@ Music_Lover

@ cinerious

@ EtaryaFae
Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

@ Orien

@ mallowpop

@ Reki.

@ almond.milk

@ crabodile

@ splider

@ Shenanergans

@ Greyfire

@ Exyw

@ casmeow

@ Cherryfreeze

@ Tallcakes

@ LaceWhiskey

@ neurobotz

@ littleminicooper

@ LittleMaple

@ simplydriftingalong

@ ghostie,

@ Neku

@ Asternaut

@ grimjp

@ LatteKitten

@ fabled_

@ hjarta

@ yutashu

@ rileyistired

@ shortstop

@ Lilbit

@ dragoness129

@ archietime

@ KiraKilla

@ glowbringer

@ Lycancore

@ Cynicat

@ BPlusSupernova

@ pepsii

@ •seven•

@ Boa beloved

@ Kittyuwu88

@ AbandonedRain

@ Catsplat18

Last edited by pepsii on Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Steam Train Ride ✸ Day Three

As you hop off the train, you are followed by,,, the train?!?! Darl assures you this is ok and the trains need pals, they'd love to join your cozies!!

RattInsomniac wrote:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username + ID: RattInsomniac + 1020098
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orien wrote:🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Username + ID: Orien 1046041

Last edited by pepsii on Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fish Bowl Toss ✸ Day Three

Please remember to fill out the form completely, including your ID! If you don't you will be skipped <3
_mirage_ wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

_mirage_ wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

wafflefalaffle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

wafflefalaffle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by pepsii!)

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

appleschloss wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlussupernova!)

appleschloss wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

SoggyPeach wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

SoggyPeach wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Exitium wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Exitium wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Nova-Moshi wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Nova-Moshi wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

DreamyNocturne wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

DreamyNocturne wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Len wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Len wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

Westsparrow wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Westsparrow wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

Skipena wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a Guppy Puppy! Such an odd fish, but you'll take it! (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Skipena wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

sniffs wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

sniffs wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

RattInsomniac wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

RattInsomniac wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

undead wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

undead wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

FathomThis wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

FathomThis wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

-icarus- wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

-icarus- wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Henry wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

Henry wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

CaeBabyBear wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

CaeBabyBear wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Smokycandle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Smokycandle wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

onion wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

onion wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

Rainbeetle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Rainbeetle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

literal.swag. wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

literal.swag. wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

reshihall wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

reshihall wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Mastergirl7 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

Mastergirl7 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Cheeseypizzapie wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

Cheeseypizzapie wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

Eevee55 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Eevee55 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

JoyfulRam wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

JoyfulRam wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Omiyage wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Omiyage wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

DrBubby wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

DrBubby wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

lilymouse385 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

lilymouse385 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Dogboss123 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Dogboss123 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

draculize wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

BrotherHood wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

BrotherHood wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

ghostkeys wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

ghostkeys wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

Melsride wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Melsride wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

V_Khai wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

V_Khai wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

kurokishi wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

kurokishi wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Music_Lover wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Music_Lover wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

cinerious wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

cinerious wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

EtaryaFae wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

EtaryaFae wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

Orien wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by SpiritWish!)

Orien wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

mallowpop wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

mallowpop wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

Reki. wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Reki. wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

almond.milk wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by SpiritWish!)

almond.milk wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

crabodile wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

crabodile wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

splider wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

splider wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

Shenanergans wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a full fishbowl. Complete with a fish sticker, but no fish!

Shenanergans wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Greyfire wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Greyfire wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Exyw wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

Exyw wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

casmeow wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

casmeow wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Cherryfreeze wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Cherryfreeze wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Tallcakes wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Tallcakes wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by SpiritWish!)

LaceWhiskey wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a MERMAID?!?!? How did they get in that small bowl?!?! (made by SpiritWish!)

LaceWhiskey wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

neurobotz wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

neurobotz wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

littleminicooper wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a MERMAID?!?!? How did they get in that small bowl?!?! (made by SpiritWish!)

littleminicooper wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

LittleMaple wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

LittleMaple wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

simplydriftingalong wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

simplydriftingalong wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

ghostie, wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

ghostie, wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Neku wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

Neku wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

Ucanthandleme wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Ucanthandleme wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

Asternaut wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Asternaut wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

grimjp wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

grimjp wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

LatteKitten wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a full fishbowl. Complete with a fish sticker, but no fish!

LatteKitten wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

fabled_ wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

fabled_ wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

hjarta wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

hjarta wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

yutashu wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

yutashu wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

rileyistired wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

rileyistired wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

shortstop wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

shortstop wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

Lilbit wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a MERMAID?!?!? How did they get in that small bowl?!?! (made by SpiritWish!)

Lilbit wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

dragoness129 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

dragoness129 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

archietime wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

archietime wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

KiraKilla wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

KiraKilla wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

glowbringer wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

glowbringer wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by SpiritWish!)

Lycancore wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by SpiritWish!)

Lycancore wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Cynicat wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Cynicat wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

BPlusSupernova wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

BPlusSupernova wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

pepsii wrote:[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1008899220994002944/1130883175434964992/pingpongball.png You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

pepsii wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

•seven• wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

•seven• wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

Boa beloved wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Boa beloved wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Kittyuwu88 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

Kittyuwu88 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

AbandonedRain wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

AbandonedRain wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by SpiritWish!)

Catsplat18 wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

Catsplat18 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?
Last edited by pepsii on Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snack Shack ✸ Day Three

Postby pepsii » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:01 pm

_mirage_ wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Sand Dollars!
You win 11 Image
Don't spend it all in one place. Or do! Follow your dreams.

wafflefalaffle wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Snack Time!
You win a Funnelcake with Powdered Sugar!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blueberry Funnelcake!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

appleschloss wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Ketchup!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

SoggyPeach wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 5 Image

Exitium wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 8 Image

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green White Chocolate Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

DreamyNocturne wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Double Snacks!
You win a Hanami Dango!
You also win a Hawaiian Pizza!
Are you sure you're gonna be able to carry all that?

Westsparrow wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green White Chocolate Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Skipena wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 9 Image

sniffs wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Pink Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

RattInsomniac wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 20 Image

undead wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Chocolate Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

SpiritWish wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

FathomThis wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red White Chocolate Apple!
You also win a Deluxe Pizza!

AlatusNemeseos wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

-icarus- wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Takoyaki!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Henry wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Plain Funnelcake!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

CaeBabyBear wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Hanami Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Smokycandle wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 9 Image

onion wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 18 Image

Rainbeetle wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blue Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

literal.swag. wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

reshihall wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Jack Pot!
You win 25 Image and a Green Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!
Wow, how lucky are you?

Mastergirl7 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Candy Apple!
Wow, how lucky are you?

redpandasareLIFE wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 17 Image

Cheeseypizzapie wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Fixings!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Eevee55 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Mitarashi Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

JoyfulRam wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Hanami Dango!

Omiyage wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 14 Image

DrBubby wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Plain Corndog!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

lilymouse385 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Candy Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Pink Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

draculize wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 17 Image

Zigzagoon wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 7 Image

BrotherHood wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 19 Image

ghostkeys wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 17 Image

Melsride wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Toffee Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

V_Khai wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 17 Image

kurokishi wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cherry Funnelcake with Whip!
You also win a Blueberry Funnelcake!

Music_Lover wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

cinerious wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Ziggy Stardust wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Plain Funnelcake!
You also win a Pepperoni Pizza!

EtaryaFae wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cheese Pizza!
You also win a Green Chocolate Apple!

Orien wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Red Toffee Apple with Peanuts!

mallowpop wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 8 Image

Reki. wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red White Chocolate Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

almond.milk wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Plain Corndog!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

crabodile wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 18 Image

splider wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Mitarashi Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Shenanergans wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 17 Image

Greyfire wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 8 Image

Exyw wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Ketchup!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

casmeow wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 9 Image

Cherryfreeze wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Yellow Cotton Candy!
You also win a Blueberry Funnelcake!

Tallcakes wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 10 Image

LaceWhiskey wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Mustard!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

neurobotz wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 5 Image

littleminicooper wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Yellow Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

LittleMaple wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Chocolate Apple with Icing!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

simplydriftingalong wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Takoyaki!
You also win a Green Chocolate Apple with Icing!

ghostie, wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Chocolate Apple!
You also win a Blue Cotton Candy!

Neku wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Hawaiian Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Ucanthandleme wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Hanami Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Asternaut wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Mitarashi Dango!

grimjp wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

LatteKitten wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Toffee Apple with Peanuts!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

fabled_ wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

hjarta wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Plain Corndog!
You also win a Green Chocolate Apple!

yutashu wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 18 Image

rileyistired wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Mustard!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

shortstop wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Plain Corndog!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Lilbit wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

dragoness129 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Chocolate Apple with Icing!
You also win a Pepperoni Pizza!

archietime wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cherry Funnelcake with Whip!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

KiraKilla wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Pepperoni Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Glowbringer wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Takoyaki!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Lycancore wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

BPlusSupernova wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 10 Image

pepsii wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake!
Wow, how lucky are you?

•seven• wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blueberry Funnelcake with Whip!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Boa beloved wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Kittyuwu88 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 17 Image

AbandonedRain wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Catsplat18 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 19 Image

Aizaka wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 9 Image

Cheeseypizzapie wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 5 Image

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

RattInsomniac wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Toffee Apple with Peanuts!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

wafflefalaffle wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Cherry Funnelcake!
Wow, how lucky are you?

Rainbeetle wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 17 Image

SNACK SHACK
Cynicat wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 12 Image
Last edited by pepsii on Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daily Dairy ✸ Day Three

Postby pepsii » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:01 pm

_mirage_ wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cookie Dough!

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Give me the scoop!

appleschloss wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Lavender Honey!

SoggyPeach wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Blueberry!

Exitium wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Mintchip!

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cookies & Cream!

Nova-Moshi wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Coffee!

DreamyNocturne wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Blue Moon!

Len wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Bubble Gum!

Westsparrow wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Rainbow Sherbert!

Skipena wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cherry Garcia!

sniffs wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
Wait a minute, that's not ice cream! Oh well, might as well take them home with you!

RattInsomniac wrote:Give me the scoop!

undead wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
Wait a minute, that's not ice cream! Oh well, might as well take them home with you!

SpiritWish wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Pistachio!

FathomThis wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Neapolitan!

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...

-icarus- wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...

Henry wrote:Give me the scoop!

CaeBabyBear wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cookie Monster!

Smokycandle wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Peanut Butter Cup!

onion wrote:Give me the scoop!

Rainbeetle wrote:Give me the scoop!

literal.swag. wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Matcha!

reshihall wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Chocolate!

Mastergirl7 wrote:Give me the scoop!

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Give me the scoop!

Cheeseypizzapie wrote:Give me the scoop!

Eevee55 wrote:Give me the scoop!

JoyfulRam wrote:Give me the scoop!

Omiyage wrote:Give me the scoop!

DrBubby wrote:Give me the scoop!

lilymouse385 wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Vanilla!

Dogboss123 wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Love Potion 31!

draculize wrote:Give me the scoop!

Zigzagoon wrote:Give me the scoop!

BrotherHood wrote:Give me the scoop!

ghostkeys wrote:Give me the scoop!

Melsride wrote:Give me the scoop!

V_Khai wrote:Give me the scoop!

kurokishi wrote:Give me the scoop!

Music_Lover wrote:Give me the scoop!

cinerious wrote:Give me the scoop!

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Give me the scoop!

EtaryaFae wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...

Orien wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Superman!

mallowpop wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cotton Candy!

Reki. wrote:Give me the scoop!

almond.milk wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Birthday Cake!

crabodile wrote:Give me the scoop!

splider wrote:Give me the scoop!

Shenanergans wrote:Give me the scoop!

Greyfire wrote:Give me the scoop!

Exyw wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Rocky Road!

casmeow wrote:Give me the scoop!

Cherryfreeze wrote:Give me the scoop!

Tallcakes wrote:Give me the scoop!

LaceWhiskey wrote:Give me the scoop!

neurobotz wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...

littleminicooper wrote:Give me the scoop!

LittleMaple wrote:Give me the scoop!

simplydriftingalong wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Chocolate!

ghostie, wrote:Give me the scoop!

Neku wrote:Give me the scoop!

Ucanthandleme wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Matcha!

Asternaut wrote:Give me the scoop!

grimjp wrote:Give me the scoop!

LatteKitten wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cookies & Cream!

fabled_ wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cookie Monster!

hjarta wrote:Give me the scoop!

yutashu wrote:Give me the scoop!

rileyistired wrote:Give me the scoop!

shortstop wrote:Give me the scoop!

Lilbit wrote:Give me the scoop!

dragoness129 wrote:Give me the scoop!

archietime wrote:Give me the scoop!

KiraKilla wrote:Give me the scoop!

Glowbringer wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Tiger!

Lycancore wrote:Give me the scoop!

Cynicat wrote:Give me the scoop!

BPlusSupernova wrote:Give me the scoop!

pepsii wrote:Give me the scoop!

•seven• wrote:Give me the scoop!

Boa beloved wrote:Give me the scoop!

Kittyuwu88 wrote:Give me the scoop!

AbandonedRain wrote:Give me the scoop!

Catsplat18 wrote:Give me the scoop!

Aizaka wrote:Give me the scoop!

Cheeseypizzapie wrote:Give me the scoop!

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Give me the scoop!

RattInsomniac wrote:Give me the scoop!

wafflefalaffle wrote:Give me the scoop!

Rainbeetle wrote:Give me the scoop!

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Give me the scoop!

Last edited by pepsii on Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me