Silvercrest Roamers | Rise Clan

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Silvercrest Roamers | Ciar, Tempest's Body Guard

Postby dimi. » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:21 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Name: Ciar
Past Names: N/A

Body Build: Tall, Muscular.
Voice Claim: N/A, mute.

Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Parents N/A
Siblings: N/A

Personality:
Many find Ciar's personality to determine due to the fact that he is mute. However, he has a confident aura about him, and his personality is strong. Many would describe him as intimidating, with his silent nature and resting rude looks, he seems to be constantly angry, or on the defense. He doesn't show most emotions, and the most you'll ever get from him is a snarl of anger, or a smirk of half-assed laughter. Due to his mute nature, many cats find it difficult to be associated with Ciar, because he isn't able to have conversations with others around him.

Ciar, despite his mute nature, is actually sociable. He is always around one cat at all times, and has a strong, but seemingly good habit of being overly protective. He believes it is his primary duty to protect whoever he is around, and is usually the first one to step forward in order to fight someone who's daring to challenge him or his friends and family. He is someone who doesn't need words to get his point across, you can typically see how he is feeling by the look in his eyes, the flexing of his claws, and the tensing of his muscles.

History:
Ciar was a stray kittypet. He was born to merely a litter of two, he and his sister, Night. The two were picked up off the street by a curious two-leg, who took them into their home. The two lived together as kittypets, and despite Ciar lacking a voice, the two formed one of the tightest bonds that could ever be shared between cats. They were always protecting each other, and sacrificing their own food when the two-leg ran low on money for the other to eat. It was an endearing relationship. Eventually, however, Night got bored of the home, and escaped in the midst of night, without a goodbye to Ciar. Ciar stayed behind for a couple more moons.

Saddened by the disappearance of his sister, he decided to also escape, and venture throughout the city for her. He would spend day and night looking for his sister, until he came across a fighting ring. Curiously, he fought within the ring, and when he obviously lost, his sister Nightrye emerged to tend to his wounds. The two had a beautiful reunion; one with communication through the eyes, through tears, glints of happiness, and quiet gasps of excitement. Once the two reunited, Ciar briefly stayed in Rivuletclan; until Batstar decided to send him off to protect the cats of Silvercrest Roamers when Amberstar's kits left. He's been a guard ever since.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────Image
Last edited by dimi. on Thu May 09, 2019 8:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Morning, Kei's Body Guard

Postby dimi. » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:34 pm

Name: Morning
Past Names: Morningdew

Body Build: Short, Muscular.
Voice Claim: Quasimodo from Hunchback of Notre Dame

Mate: Whiterush
Parents N/A

Personality:
Morningdew is a protective cat, always ready and willing to put himself between two cats to solve an issue if needed. He is incredibly compassionate and empathetic towards those around him, and only more so towards strangers, as he doesn't know just exactly what they've been through and believes that there is a justification for every negative emotion in every situation. Morningdew sincerely enjoys helping the cats of his clan, and prioritizes their needs while also making sure he himself is healthy. He is extremely loving towards everyone, and is usually a good peer mediator in conflicts.

Morningdew is much more like an elder than a warrior. He is peaceful for the most part, and tends to stay out of conflict unless said conflict is justifiable. When in need, most cats will visit Morningdew and get his view on a subject, as he is experienced, and his opinions on affairs with the clan have usually been well founded, as well as believable and completely justified in terms of the other cats believing and following or having similar philosophies that Morningdew himself has. Morningdew loves to give advice, as it keeps him off the radar as someone that can cause drama.

History:
Morningdew was previously the head of a rogue pack in the forest in the same plain that Silentclan's forest was. His pack thrived in the forest, and ultimately became one of the biggest threats and foes for clans, even for clans that were miles from their location. His clan was notoriously known for being cruel, ruthless, and often lacking care or regard for the feelings of cats and clans around them. Morningdew, surprisingly, was the worst among the pack. While he was one of the few members that never actually killed anyone, he was the one that decided punishments, death often being one for even the most minor of things. Back then, he was loyal to the core, and if his members weren't, he would only become more cruel.

The forest, however, was burned down by Rosethorn, who gianed the knowledge to burn down the forest from a two-leg civilization she briefly lived in. Most of Dew's pack fell to the fire, and when he got out, all he could see were two she-cats, sitting on the outside of the forest, watching the smoke fill the sky. He approached the two, warily asking if there were a place nearby he could stay until he rebuilt his pack. Willowsong, the medicine cat of Silentclan at the time, stated that there was a clan nearby, and that her leader would be sympathetic with him. When they all arrived back at camp, Dew was offered a trial warrior position to test his worthiness. A various series of tests were bestowed upon him, testing the might of each of his skills until he was drained of his energy. After a moon of tests, he entered the clan officially, going under the name Morningdew. Silentclan, despite their cruel nature, changed Morningdew for the better.

Tragically, Silentclan was destroyed. Morningdew sought shelter with Rivuletclan for a period of time, before leaving the clan when Amberstar's kits founded their own clan. He has since found himself at home within this pack, and has lost his faith in the stars.

Last edited by dimi. on Thu May 09, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Bianca, Commander

Postby dimi. » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:29 am

zx

Name: Bianca
Past Names: N/a

Body Build: Tall, muscular
Voice Claim:

Parents n/a
Siblings: N/a

Personality:
Bianca is a very compassionate and empathetic individual. She can put herself in the paws of anyone that is upset, and she is talented at making cats feel comfortable and safe around her. She loves being able to provide a safe space for cats to just let out their emotions through, and she respects cats with all views and from any backgrounds. Even if their opinion clashes with her, she can still somehow manage to ease them into comfort. Because of this, many of the younger cats heavily look up to Bianca for not only her strength but her kindness. She is willing to converse with strangers and help them, even if they oppose her own clan.

Bianca, while compassionate, is also incredibly intelligent. She knows almost everything about everyone like the back of her paw, and rarely has information scrambled in her mind. She seems to never experience her brain getting fried, despite having some of the most mentally difficult ranks in the clan. She learns things very quickly, and catches into patterns swiftly. With her intelligence comes brutal, but gentle honesty. She will call out a cat before anyone if they are lying or if she views their actions as unjustifiable. These traits are what earned Bianca her strategist rank.

History:
xxx

Last edited by dimi. on Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Finch, Trooper

Postby dimi. » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:50 am

[img]xxx[/img]

Name: Finch

Body Build: Short, very slender.
Voice Claim: N/A

Parents N/A
Siblings: Bat

Personality:
Finch is a disciplined and stoic individual. He rarely lets his emotions shine through, and has issues conveying exactly what he is experiencing mentally to others in his clan. Because of the issues with his family at a young age, he quickly had to mature, forcing him to skip out on youth entirely. He immediately had to grow up, and because of this, tends to be emotionally numb to a lot of things. Due to these fears as a kit, he very rarely tells anyone how he feels, because he feels like he's bothering them, and he doesn't want to inconvenience anyone else like he did his father.

Because of his disciplined nature, Finch is actually an incredible leader. He knows how to keep his peers focused, and also how to motivate them with incentives and encouraging words. He takes time to learn what works for each cat he is planning on cooperating with, and often comes to a resolve that leaves both parties happy and ready to work. With his natural leadership abilities, he often takes on the leader role in situations where the deputy or leader may not be present to do so. He is also an individual that would likely volunteer for a job that no one else wants to do; not just because he wants to be on everyone's good side, but because he wants everyone to focus on things that make them happy, or at least less annoyed.

History:
xxx

Last edited by dimi. on Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Hemlock, Trooper

Postby dimi. » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:39 pm

Name: Hemlock
Past Names: Ebonypaw(past life)

Body Build: Short, muscular.
Voice Claim: Ruby from RWBY

Mate: Maverick
Kits: Viktor
Parents N/A

Personality:
Hemlock is admittedly an obnoxiously oblivious cat, seeming to miss everything; figuratively and literally. Many things tend to go righ over her head, and it often takes her days to get even the simplest of jokes, which often results in her randomly laughing. Most of her fellow clan members find this aspect of her endearing, while others think it's just a symptom of her being a young warrior. Some are unsure though, since she has been oblivious ever since she was young. She tends to catch things much slower than others, and struggles with learning, though once she catches on, she can act almost similar to a robot, and do any motion or speech perfectly without flaws.

Beyond being oblivious, Hemlock is an incredibly loyal cat. When you get this cat to be your friend, you can bet you have an ally going to the grave. Between being extremely devoted to her friends, and oblivious to everything, Hemlock is somewhat easy to manipulate. However, she also catches onto patterns quickly, and will drop someone if she suspects that she is being used for sinister purposes. Though she is oblivious, Hemlock is incredibly confrontational, and if she finds that something isn't right, she is ready to fight for this purpose, even if it leads her to an unfortunate end.

History:
Hemlock was one of four kits, born to a healthy mother and father who roamed the forests alone. The six cats actually lived in an abandoned cabinet in the wilderness, and each morning, Hemlock's father would wander off, and hunt to provide food for all five of the others. Hemlock had a generally healthy upbringing, with a family that only had to worry about prey for the most part. However, on one winter day, two-legs broke into the abandoned cabinet, having gotten reports that a cat was coming in and out of the cabin. They were donned in green clothing, and wielded nets. Hemlock watched from the shadows in horror as all of her siblings and parents were caught in nets, tossed into a truck, and drove off. She was the only one who managed to escape.

Hemlock wandered aimlessly for a few moons, barely managing to catch enough prey to keep her alive just a few more hours. She came across the Silvercrest Roamers, and landed in their camp, slipping into unconsciousness. Tempest appeared in the clearing, and instantly dragged Hemlock into the medicine den, having Heron tend to Hemlock and warm her up. When Hemlock awoke, she found a large supply of leaves before her, paired with a plump rabbit. Tempest considered this a welcoming gift, towering over the apprentice. Tempest sympathized with Hemlock as Hemlock explained what had happened to her family, and Hemlock begged to be let into the clan. Out of sympathy, Tempest obliged, and had Ciar mentor Hemlock.

Hemlock became a trooper a few moons later than one normally would, but still gained the title after a few moons of training. She wonders what has come of her family, but is too scared to venture out and about to find them, for fear that she too will be captured.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────ImageImage
Last edited by dimi. on Wed May 29, 2019 9:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Tundra, Trooper

Postby dimi. » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:22 pm

Name: Tundra
Past Names: Tundrawhisper

Body Build: Tall, slender.
Voice Claim: Lord Harkon from Skyrim

Mate: Thistledawn
Parents N/A

Personality:
Tundrawhisper is a feline that doesn't easily trust others. Having never been shown loyalty in his past, he has decided it would be best for himself to not show any loyalty either. It takes a lot to get close to Tundrawhisper, and there's only ever been one cat that has ever been successful in connecting with the cold tom. Because of his lack of trust, he isn't often found with a group, instead keeping to himself and observing the activities of others from the shadows. He isn't afraid of being loyal, it's more so the fact he's never been given any and has no reason to give any other feline his loyalty.

He views his main purpose in life to be the pursuit of power. This is the way of his life, seemingly being his only purpose. He finds that any method of gaining power, whether it be rank or power over an individual is fair game. He is viewed as cruel because of this, as murder, stealing, and other methods of violence are not beyond him. If there is a chance for him to gain even the slightest amount of power, he will do whatever it takes, presumably to fill the void in his heart where no one has earned his loyalty.

History:
Tundra was originally the leader of a group of nocturnal rogue cats. The rogues would seek out those they considered "impure" and "purge them" from the city, basically killing them or driving them out of the city. He believed in a particular social chain, with murderous rogues at the top, and pitiful, cowardly, and obedient clan cats at the bottom. He sought to make a difference, and to allow for rogue packs to take over, so the era of unoriginal clans and tribes could end. He lived this way for many moons, and was one of the most city-renowned war veterans, also one of the strongest competitors in the fighting ring. This lasted until he was roaming the city one night, and came across a clan she-cat by the name of Thistle, who avoided her clan for the most part.

She was, at first, abrasive, and rude to him on the exterior. Eventually, Tundra offered her some food, and Thistle warily opened up to him, As the two began to have more frequent interactions, Tundra couldn't help but start gaining an interest in her. After finding that Thistle didn't want to be in the clan she was in, Tundra decided to help her out by exterminating the clan. This lead to the battle of silence, which killed almost every single cat of Silentclan. However, to this day, no one knows that it was Thistle and Tundra that orchestrated the attack. They mainly did it to eliminate Amberstar, who had sent cats after Thistle in the first place.

Thistle and Tundra then joined the clan of Amberstar's kits, hoping to keep themselves out of the line of fire. Though they weren't ashamed of their crimes, they weren't foolish. Tundra knew that if they found out it was him who dealt the final blow to Amberstar, he would be destroyed by all the members of the pack. Tundra quickly showed himself to be one of the strongest felines of the pack, and has gone under the radar of the others, playing the cats of the clan like a fiddle. It is unsure whether or not anyone will ever find out it was him who caused the chaos that has been the life of Amberstar's kits; Tempest and Kei.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by dimi. on Mon May 13, 2019 11:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Thistle, Trooper

Postby dimi. » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:39 am

Name: Thistle
Past Names: Thistledawn

Body Build: Short, Pudgy
Voice Claim: Mikasa from AOT (English Dub)

Mate: Tundra
Kits: Sassypaw, Snowpaw
Parents N/A

Personality:
Thistle is admittedly one of the most, if not THE most sassy cat in the pack. Regardless of if a situation is complex or simple, the fiery she-cat always seems to have a remark, whether it be sassy or just downright degrading. Many others view her as disrespectful, and find her taunting and condescending nature one that is annoying or terribly aggravating. Due to this hard personality, she is very difficult to get close to, as she is often caught starting arguments and fights over the most minor of things, regardless of if she was involved or not in the first place. She is an incredibly defensive individual as well, and anyone daring to challenge her view or word may as well be signing them up for a death sentence, metaphorically and potentially physically speaking.

The taunting and condescending nature only persists and gets worst if you are someone she takes an interest in. Whenever she begins to experience emotions such as being intrigued or actually feeling emotionally connected to someone, she gets legitimately flustered, and the only way she knows how to mask these emotions is to do what she does best; ridicule others. She is often more rude with these people, which causes her to severely lack in genuine relationships, friendships and potential romance alike. There's only a couple of felines she is like this with, however, and she's really only sweet in private whenever no one else can see what's behind her strong facade.

History:
xxx

Last edited by dimi. on Thu May 09, 2019 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | traded, Trooper

Postby dimi. » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:13 pm

traded
kiff is a bully
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Maverick, Trooper

Postby dimi. » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:16 am

Name: Maverick

Body Build: Tall, slender
Voice Claim: Light Yagami from Death Note

Mate: Hemlock
Parents N/A

Personality:
Maverick is probably the most stubborn cat anyone will ever cross paths with. He absolutely refuses to back down from anything and anyone, even if he is on the verge of death. He finds it cowardly for anyone to back down from conflict, even if they think or know they are going to lose. However, he only finds it cowardly in strangers. If it is one of the few people he has found himself interested in or caring for, he will often be protective, and step in to help whoever is in trouble. It's odd, but Maverick can wield two entirely different personas; it just depends on who you are to him.

Maverick is also a closed-off, and unpredictable individual. He rarely lets anyone go beyond his cold exterior, and often cases his true emotions with a mean scowl and cruel nature. He also tends to not make many friends, often only flirting with cats he finds attractive. He has issues trusting others, but has an unfortunate tendency to fall in love too quickly. Maverick is also erratic. Because of his tendency to hide emotions or mask them with anger, some are often left unsure of whether or not Maverick hates them or is neutral.

History:
xxx

Last edited by dimi. on Wed May 29, 2019 9:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | xxx, Trooper

Postby dimi. » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:22 am

xxx
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:54 am, edited 7 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me