📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Pit [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Pit

Postby Fourd » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:50 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: Fourd 235141
Werm Sent Spelunking: #2086 Image
How Many Trips: FREE
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 0
Link to Last Entry: N/A
Extra:

PitDay2
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraKilla » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:53 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: KiraKilla 1017143
Werm Sent Spelunking: Melon #6562
Link to Last Entry: n/a
Extra: ty :)

PitDay2

power that ended haishan !
genshin fan! faves are beidou + yoimiya
semi-active, not active on forums :[ </3
I speak chinese! :0 I can't read well tho
I have twitter and tumblr! same user :]
trade offers are cool; not v savy sadly,,
have a super good day! ily! /p :0 <333
KiraKilla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby simplydriftingalong » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:55 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: simplydriftingalong + 284281
Werm Sent Spelunking: Strawbaby #5431
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 1
Link to Last Entry: [ × ]
Extra: owo

PitDay2
simplydriftingalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vada vada » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:58 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: vada vada + 958714
Link to Last Entry: n/a
Extra:

PitDay2
vada vada

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:00 pm

▅▄▃▂▁▁▁ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐓 ▁▁▁▂▃▄▅

Day 2 Results / Part 1
Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

@dilemmaly

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them...

@Fawn_Pelt

Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt.

@PikachuTori25

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes.

@FathomThis

Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you? Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Magnaskies

Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat!

@Lunexiii

Image Guess what you've got? That's right. You've got a jar of dirt. You've got a jar of dirt~ You've got a-- Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@dragonstars

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly...
Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm...
Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt!

@vennycat (please remember to add your username + ID next time)

Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt.

@OwlFall

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt!
Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you?

@Umi <3

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.

@glowbringer

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is.
Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you?

@CaeBabyBear

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it!

@EtaryaFae

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@LittleWonderBean

Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar!
Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it!

@Ziggy Stardust

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world.

@gnosiphobia

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly...

@Infailia

Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky.
Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them...

@hamkid

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is.
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!
Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world.

@Benji_

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image Oh you're one of those people. The Foreman judges you as you hike some cool rocks back out of the Pit with you.

@Transparent Cow!

Image Oh you're one of those people. The Foreman judges you as you hike some cool rocks back out of the Pit with you.
Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar!

@persontea

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes.

@Sixx O'Clock

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.
The Foreman had warned you it got dark down here... you didn't think he meant this dark. You're about to turn to leave when you run headlong into another werm! They look a bit afraid. Maybe you should hold their hand and head back to the surface, yeah? (ID #6961)

@zoebeanzz

@cribunni

Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky.

@Polluux.

Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat!

@DreamyNocturne

@Canis.

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum?
Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@EyeOfVoid

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@xLilith

@jpano96

@Dibabeebees

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!
Image Guess what you've got? That's right. You've got a jar of dirt. You've got a jar of dirt~ You've got a-- Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@marshhie

@Viego

@blizzard180

Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you? Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@_mirage_

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@PaperFriend

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum?

@amourmeru

@maplemaiden

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@NeonFoxPaw

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Riley ♥

@dragoness129

While you happily dig around in the mud and dirt, you come across another werm! They look a little bit lost... maybe it's best you took them home (ID #6962)

@FadeV

@sev.en

You're chipping away at stone and dirt, thinking about how this is kind of free labor for the Foreman, when suddenly you break through the wall-- only to meet eye to eye with another werm who was digging the opposite way. Oh... weird. You'd think either of you would have noticed that. Oh well! Time's up. Back to the surface. (ID #7910)

@Ucanthandleme

Image Guess what you've got? That's right. You've got a jar of dirt. You've got a jar of dirt~ You've got a--

@Lemon Tea Rain

@SnazzyGator

@Owl-Paints

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Omiyage

@snipsnops

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@Henry

@slinky3000

@Westsparrow

@Strawberry.Wyne

Image Guess what you've got? That's right. You've got a jar of dirt. You've got a jar of dirt~ You've got a--

@Boa beloved

@sniffs

@Little Fish

@snailshoes

@kaisisles

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Jasmyn

@YeeYeeRavioli

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

@internetbug (please remember your username + ID for next time otherwise your post will be considered void)

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@werepickle (please copy the correct form next time ;)

@toy20243

@dollopofblue

@FantasyQueen

@onion

The Foreman had warned you it got dark down here... you didn't think he meant this dark. You're about to turn to leave when you run headlong into another werm! They look a bit afraid. Maybe you should hold their hand and head back to the surface, yeah? (ID #6964)

@mrrp

@Eevee55

@BARBOSSA

@echo into void

@Piine

Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@CountingCrows

@glittermintfurry

@JoyfulRam

Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Pinkie Cooper

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Mossclaw3706

@Layamell

Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@ylesia

@reshihall

@BananaSnake

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Apollione

Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@daily

@Magpies

@snaa-zzy

@Shadowangelw

Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@aftonbuilt

@DrBubby

@Yetaet

Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:00 pm

▅▄▃▂▁▁▁ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐓 ▁▁▁▂▃▄▅

Day 2 Results / Part 2
Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

@Phönixfeder2000

Image Guess what you've got? That's right. You've got a jar of dirt. You've got a jar of dirt~ You've got a-- Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@TheBrokenRobot

@Linsang

@kae!! (totally fine!)

@Stivkie

The Foreman had warned you it got dark down here... you didn't think he meant this dark. You're about to turn to leave when you run headlong into another werm! They look a bit afraid. Maybe you should hold their hand and head back to the surface, yeah? (ID #6984)

@shortstop

@Galawhim

@redtruck

Image Guess what you've got? That's right. You've got a jar of dirt. You've got a jar of dirt~ You've got a-- Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Music_Lover

@cyan cat

@Octavius.O

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@lab13.the.enderman

Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@hoof.

@PinkAngel

@RiverDream

@IAmUniverse

@.henloimmabirb.

@ZAW526

@BABE0FTHEABYSS

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Asternaut

Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@SoggyPeach

Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm... Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@TheMamba

@styx111

@nio

@zoinks

@emgeal (please remember to put your username + ID in the form next time!)

@splider

@ob0321drxzx

Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@almondkitty

@Ari_bushpaw

@Nopal

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@mallowpop

@dartist

@appleschloss

@AlatusNemeseos

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@bug

@Nova-Moshi

You're chipping away at stone and dirt, thinking about how this is kind of free labor for the Foreman, when suddenly you break through the wall-- only to meet eye to eye with another werm who was digging the opposite way. Oh... weird. You'd think either of you would have noticed that. Oh well! Time's up. Back to the surface. (ID #6976)

@Zanhhh

@Leek.dot

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@ShiftingFoxx

@Dizzywing

@rainsprout

@flicka

@nu-metal

@Exitium

@hjarta

@strawby

@Kitsune.

@mosh pit

@11ghosty11

@cinerious

@halfwaytherefore

@.Anura.

@Catsplat18

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Ectotron

@sleepytally

While you happily dig around in the mud and dirt, you come across another werm! They look a little bit lost... maybe it's best you took them home (ID #6968)

@folie a deux

@Chip? No

@KingRay

@EatingTuna

@EeeeeeejDoge

@Pandora!

@niveiru

Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you? Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@vipurr

@Glitter_Goatman

@Lycancore

@Twiggy97

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@AliceMorte

@NurseMikan

Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Starfire_Nebula

@pepsii

Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
While you happily dig around in the mud and dirt, you come across another werm! They look a little bit lost... maybe it's best you took them home (ID #6985)

@annie15970

@Scourgebane

@casmeow

@grimjp

@Ghost_Support

@ConfusedKing

@crabodile

Image Oh you're one of those people. The Foreman judges you as you hike some cool rocks back out of the Pit with you. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Reki.

@Azphen (hi lance :>)

The Foreman had warned you it got dark down here... you didn't think he meant this dark. You're about to turn to leave when you run headlong into another werm! They look a bit afraid. Maybe you should hold their hand and head back to the surface, yeah? (ID #6982)

@smokycandle

Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Verenacafern

@HEXORCISM (stealing this werm LOL)

@BethRAWR

@zatty

@GoldieDoggy

@BPlusSupernova

Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it! Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@selasphorys

@Fourd

@KiraKilla

@simplydriftingalong

@vada vada

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emgeal » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:32 pm

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: emgeal 761
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 1
Link to Last Entry: Click
Extra:

PitDay3
ImageImageImageImage

Complete Collection Achieved on 12/21/2011! (Pets and items)
emgeal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benji_ » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:35 pm

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: Benji_ | #680546
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Pyrite | #3986
How Many Trips: 3 (-2 Tokens Had 37, new total 25)
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 4
Link to Last Entry: X
Extra: The pit it calls to me

PitDay2

[ Benji | She/They | Adult | Wermz tracking ]
Henlo I'm Benji, I'm not great at talking to people but I'm doing my best <3
Herptile and plant lover.

Signature art on right by @Piine
Avatar art by ReiynStorm on toyhouse

Signature art on Left by @Artwork-Is-Key
Benji_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redtruck » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:37 pm

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: redtruck 701230
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Cucujo #759
How Many Trips: TWO EXTRA
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: two
Link to Last Entry: click!
Extra: <33

PitDay3

rome
he/xe/it/they
est

redtruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xLilith » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:38 pm

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: xLilith 691880
Werm Sent Spelunking: Spoopy #1259
How Many Trips: TWO EXTRA
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 2 (bought trips + 2)
Link to Last Entry: here
Extra: Flashes flashlight haphazardly

PitDay3

Born of dreams and cosmic whispers, this enigmatic being

wanders the stars as an ethereal guardian of twilight,

forever adrift in the cosmic dance of eternal nightfall.
xLilith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me